dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

My first two tries crumbled, but my third (an even gen Thuwed haha) Turned into a zombie 8D

got 1 out of 5 only

Black Dragon failed

Albino failed

Orchdrake failed

bluna failed

daydream succeed

hahah!

I had 10 Balloons ready as zombie-fodder. Out of them, 3 Evaded, 2 Died and 3 Zombified.

I tried just past midnight and immediately revived the killed ones. Still can't believe I have 3 Zombies now!

i killed five and got one zombie hatch out of a autumn! I also got zombies for two other scrolls I am looking after this week.

Edited by scm7271999

Well, I got one actual revive and one zombie revive out of this year. Since I have S1, S2, and Adult Zombies now, I see no more reason to limit my kill number any further.

Of mine, I tried and resulted with: 1 Red (Evaded) and female Purple hatchy (Died and Lived again), 1 Black (died), 1 Sunset (died), 2 white striped (zombies!!)

My son didn't has good luck sad.gif He resulted with: 1 Hatchy (died), 1 Vine (Died), 1 Vine (Zombie!) 1 back (died) and I think 1 stone (died and Lived again), 1 striped (Died)

Edited by FaeryChaos

I tried a Vine first but it dodged,

Then I tried a Skywing and it turned into a Zombia but I felt aweful so I am happy it worked but one is plenty for me. sad.gif

My zombeh:

biggrin.gif

user posted image

1/6 on successes though. >.> One revived successfully and I killed another that disintegrated.

I killed two adult dragons (an ochredrake and a mint) and neither revived. Also had an ember and a black evade my blade. I am reluctant to make another attempt this year; I may just wait until next Halloween.

I had some adults dodge (daydream, vine and mint), then managed to kill 3, a frozen black and a spring adult, and the third one, a balloon, was successfully revived yey!

I won't kill no more though, I can't stand the message >.<

Edited by arya25

I am not making zombies this year...maybe some year when I don't need to be on Giving Tree at all.

But...I'd like to get something clarified. It has to be Midnight on Halloween, right? That's probably referring to TJ's midnight? So 9 PM on the west coast? Or is there a range of time that it can happen in?

Also...is that 10/30 - 10/31 midnight, or 10/31 - 11/1 midnight?

Made a Zombie 5 mins ago. Killed an Frozen male hatchie and I revived immediatly making a Zombie :3 Gl to everyone else.

Btw its not midnight. Its anytime today. Like for insance it was 9:25am when I killed and revived it.

Edited by Oblivion

Ok, just tried it on the adult Pebble and the adult Ballon I had ready for Halloween. The Ballon dodged it and I sent it to the wilderness, but the Pebble is now a zombie. biggrin.gif

I killed a hatchie and an adult (the adult was actually supposed to be frozen but i forgot so... u___u)

Adult disintegrated but I got the hatchie to stay. Not sure if I want to kill any other dragons cause they're named already but mehhh I did pick out some REALLYY inbred dragons...

Haha fail mine says female on its page but is ungendered on my scroll. u__u

Guess I got to get it some views later.

Edited by Zerokins

I had some unnamed dragons just for making them zombies, but they all dodged or died. So I killed some named dragons, and Tinkie and De Luxe turned into zombies. I'm quite happy with those names.

Can't stop staring at them ♥

I have one more try left, but don't know if I should use it. I had 2 that I really wanted to zombie, codes were 'irhk' and '0D1h' (looks like Oh die!), but irhk didn't revive and the other dodged. >_<

Edit: Used my last try, stupid thing died. dry.gif Guess I'll have to try again next year, and 0D1h will be first. xd.png

Edited by Snailbait

Bright breasted wyvern adult female: Killed, failed to revive

Balloon adult female: Killed, zombie!

Daydream hatchling ungendered: Killed, failed

Purple dorsal hatchling female: Killed, failed

Only one again this year. sleep.gif At least I finally killed that ungendered one haha it avoided my attacks last year... I don't want any ungendered hatchlings on my scroll but I hate killing them for no reason. tongue.gif

My attempts were;

Black Adult: failed

White Adult: failed

Red Dorsal: Zombie!

Vampire Hatchling: Zombie!