dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I am going to set my alarm clock to 11:45 tonight then wait to 12:00 kill a dragon and try to get a zombie.

Don't wait to actually kill the dragon. It took me 4 days of trying before I actually *successfully* was able to kill a single dragon. Trust me, they avoid A LOT.

OK, I have a question: is the DC server affected by daylight saving time? If so . . . exactly what time will it start being Halloween? huh.gif

See, for me DC-midnight normally happens at 5am, but tonight at 2am it's going to become 1am for me, so in theory DC-midnight will happen when I think it's 4am, but then if DC is also on daylight saving time, does it change back on the same day as I do here? And even if it does, does it change at 2am as well? Because 2am DC-time is 7am me-time, except tomorrow it will be 6am me-time, at which point (assuming US daylight saving time works like in the UK) it will become 1am DC-time, which is still later than midnight DC-time, so I guess it won't matter if it's been Halloween since midnight, only because of daylight savings here ending before it's midnight there I'm no longer quite sure when DC-midnight is. blink.gif

And if I'm this confused before bed there is no way I'm going to be coherent enough to make zombies at 4am. Or 5am as the case may be. unsure.gif I don't want to mess up.

Does anyone know: will DC-midnight be at the same time tonight as it has been all summer?

I don't know about when the Cave adjusts for Daylight Savings Time, but DST doesn't happen until next weekend, Nov. 6th here in the US.

The topic is Zombie Success stories.

Please post your questions here:

Zombie Questions, Now Official Zombie Question Thread

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=104238

It appears I'm invisible?

This is the last verbal warning.

We have a help section for a reason, please post questions there. (Before posting a topic, check for an existing one.)

Well, had two successes last year. A mated pair, lineaged. Got their daughter on my scroll.

This year, I'm just going for a frozen hatchling. So I'm probably going to end up going through a tonn of my froen hatchlings... Oh well.

I got an adult zombie last year on my third try. Going to try get a hatchie this year.

A daydream hatchie, and a Water Walker Adult both turned. I lost a frill adult, also was able to revive about five dragons that failed the attempt.

It appears I'm invisible?

This is the last verbal warning.

We have a help section for a reason, please post questions there. (Before posting a topic, check for an existing one.)

it won't open that link for me. did it disappear?

Last year, I made five attempts to get a zombie... I succeeded with one adult, but never got a zombified hatchling--which shall be my goal this time around ^.^

I got an adult pink turned into a zombie on the first try last year. I tried to get a zombie hatchling as well but the only hatchling I had on my scroll refused to die, so I gave up.

This year I've got four frozen 2nd stage hatchlings waiting. Hopefully I'll get a zombie out of one of them.

Its 5 Minutes to Zombie time!!!

My boyfriend got one on his first try, but both of mine disintegrated :[

Failed attempt, one frozen hatchie turned, and I managed to find a use for an accidental inbred x3

I didn't expect them to keep names. xd.png Darn.

Tried to revive two tonight; both succeeded. I still have three kill slots, one prepped dead adult and four dead hatchlings, so I'm not sure whether to keep trying.

The two that zombified:

A female cb autumn, Special Circumstances, who was killed about three days ago. Now I can have lineages like this silver :3

A female cb frozen ember, unnamed, who was killed by overviewing about two days ago.

Since the frozen hatchling was killed by sickness, it looks like I'm forever going to have "This hatchling seems sick. It hasn't been eating lately and it doesn't move very much." on her page. tongue.gif

ETA: silly me, the hatchling was never frozen before death and zombification..

Edited by kadoatie

One success tonight, one failure. The two other dragons that I'd had slated to become zombies last year but wouldn't let me kill them them did let me kill them this year, but only the first stage hatchling was successfully zombified; the adult didn't make it. So now I have both stages of zombie hatchlings, at least.

Species of successfully zombified first stage hatchling: Red

Species of successfully zombified second stage hatchling: Magi