dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I have 4 attempts and 0 successes, but maybe my data could help anyways. I used 2 adult Albinos and 2 frozen hatchies (Albino and Balloon - I just happened to have a lot of Albinos xd.png).

First revive succeeded, giving me a caveborn zombie of which I have a 2nd gen egg of. Means I'll have to deal with one less new egg, but two adults and a hatchling are more than sufficient for my scroll goals. It is a pity that prepping the second adult was for nothing at this point, aside from shortening some lineages.

First hatchling killed, but disintegrated.

Second hatchling killed, but also disintegrated.

That was my last kill, so it looks like I'll have to wait until next halloween for a zombie hatchling. Still, the zombie adult will make for an interesting contribution to lineages.

2/4 here. 1 adult and 1 ungendered hatchie turned, two adults crumbled to dust. sad.gif The adult already had a name, but the hatchie has been dubbed Dead Phil. (Mostly because I'm a Dresden Files fangirl. xd.png)

The one dragon I didn't care about turning turned. >_>; A female magi, inbred. The male grey I really wanted to change died, as did a night glory male hatchling, pygmy dragon female hatchling, and a male green dragon. As far as the male goes... at least I bred him once before this... xd.png

After a whole lot of nailbiting and carefully selecting my dragons I killed an adult Magi and a frozen Black. Both seemed to not hold a grudge, as both came back as a zombie.

This makes up for last year's failure. ^^

@LascielsShadow: Yay, Dresden Files! biggrin.gif

Here are my results from this year:

Adults

----- Dodge: 6

----- Dust: 1

----- Normal: 1

Hatchlings:

----- Dust: 2

----- Zombie: 1

The only one that zombified was my little Stone hatchling.

I was lucky on my first attempt using a green pebble dragon adult (which I killed about 11:50 p.m.) once I got two eggs I went back and revived and bang! I got a zombie on my first try. My brother got one too on his first attempt. My sister-in-law's however just died on her first attempt so she's going to try for another once this ungodly lag dies down a bit.

5 attempts and 1 success (it was a water dragon).

Almost thought I wouldn't get one! Woot!

Good luck everyone.

Kanashii

First I killed a Shallow. It was a hatchling I meant to freeze, he grew up accidentaly. Unsuccessful.

I then tried one of my many extra Vines. He kept dodging the killing blow. Unsuccessful.

Tried another vine. Success~ Now have my first Zombie, a male.

Now trying for a female or a hatchie. I'm not that desperate for it, so I can always wait 'till next year.

I attempted Zombification four times (had several misses). My first attempt on my female Balloon Dragon was successful. I was totally unsuccessful with all of my males. At least I got one, but I ll have to wait until next year to try again (with 4 more kill slots).

This year, I attempted 2 frozen hatchlings. Lost the albino, but the frozen rock I had for 2 years decided to zombify! smile.gif

Yay for zombies!

Turned my first one, an adult male Balloon biggrin.gif

Adult female Balloon dodged.

Adult female Spitfire disintegrated.

Adult female Spitfire turned!!! Hooray!

Coastal Waverunner:

Adult Male ~ Failed (Dust)

Adult Female ~ SUCCESS!

Hellfire:

Female Frozen Hatchling: ~ Failed (Dust)

Horse Dragon:

Male Frozen Hatchling ~ Failed (Dust)

Dusk Glory:

Female Frozen Hatching ~ Failed (Dust)

1/5 is okay with me, their so cute in a 'I want to nom your brains out' kind of way! Good luck to everyone else that tries!

Will the Tombstones count against your total so you can't get eggs?

No, they don't count against your totals of eggs/hatchies but once you've used up your kills (if you don't have success) you are out of luck and have to try again next year.

Just made my first zombie.. It was a male Split biggrin.gif

Second success was a female Sunset xd.png

I'm just glad I got a male and female lol

2 success

4 dodge

3 disintegrated

Guess I'm done for this year.. Happy Halloween!

Edited by A Demonic Possession