dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

If you kill an adult, its kids do not become zombies too. They just have a zombie in their lineage. Well, they have a zombie in their lineage in the hours that it shows up. The rest of the time they have a tomb stone in their lineage.

I made 2 zombies, after killing like 3...and the text you get while killing the dragons is pretty depressing...

I have one zombie and one zombie hatchie frozen...

Will a zombie "grow" up if you kill a hatchie???

Is punishable if I kill some adlut dragons/hatchlings on Halloween, with the goal to get the zombies, and how many adults/hatchlings I'm allowed to kill, if that's ok on Halloween? unsure.gif

Is punishable if I kill some adlut dragons/hatchlings on Halloween, with the goal to get the zombies, and how many adults/hatchlings I'm allowed to kill, if that's ok on Halloween? unsure.gif

You can kill up to 5 dragons manually (Unless you already used up your kills - through vampire bites for example)

After that you can not use the Kill Action for a few weeks - but there is no other penalty for killing dragons.

If you get a Zombie, then that takes up a Kill slot per Zombie Dragon. So with 2 Zombies for example, you will only be able to kill 3 dragons manually anymore.

Hope that explanation was not too confusing.

Last year I killed three and got one female Zombie which was a stone dragon.

This year I'll try for a male adult and a frozen hatchie.

Hehe. Just finished sorting my Zombie fodder, now I just have to wait till tomorrow to kill them. My 3 pumpkins have hatched, and I'll breed a 4th after I've collected 4 '10 Halloween draggies.

-is all set- ^^

Hehe. Just finished sorting my Zombie fodder, now I just have to wait till tomorrow to kill them. My 3 pumpkins have hatched, and I'll breed a 4th after I've collected 4 '10 Halloween draggies.

-is all set- ^^

I thought you hadn't to wait till tomorrow to kill them?

Just wait with reviving until tomorrow.

If that's not true, I'll kill the people who said that wink.gif

I already killed mine and I hated doing it

no you can kill then any day but you should revive them on Halloween if you want a zombie.

I already killed mine and I hated doing it

That's a good idea actually (Killing the victims the day before) since killing can fail. It'll be hard to ressurect my victims as zombies if they're not dead to begin with!

Thank you both

I got that and will wait until tomorrow evening (well, evening for me) with reviving

@Shihaya: I'd rather not kill more than necesary. Because if I kill 5, and my first one zombifies I'll throw a trantrum. So, I'll hold of killing them till tomorrow. ^^'

Edited by Trope

@Shihaya: I'd rather not kill more than necesary. Because if I kill 5, and my first one zombifies I'll throw a trantrum. So, I'll hold of killing them till tomorrow. ^^'

Well, if I get 4/4 I won't complain

Hi! I have a question.. I have to kill the dragon on halloween, or I can do it before, and the revive it in halloween?? thanks!

Hi! I have a question.. I have to kill the dragon on halloween, or I can do it before, and the revive it in halloween?? thanks!

As far as I know, yes you can wink.gif

Many people do that as adult dragons might dodge your kills, and that 'dodging' may stay up to one day.

They might want to try for their zombie fodders as much as they can.

Thanks!!

My first halloween, and my first try to get a zombie... If I kill 4 it's fine right?? xd.png

I got 3/5 last year, an adult male, an adult female and a frozen hatchie (don't remember the gender atm). The adults were a CB pigmy and a gendered split. I don't remember what breed was the hatchie but I think it was one of the seasonals.

Here you can see the split's lineage.

00:30 AM ?? xd.png

I don't know, I will try at that hour smile.gif

What about you?

So we can get zombies at 12 midnight today for sure right?

I don't wanna start killing them and get my scroll deleted or some crap.

Edited by Edward Elric

If you kill an adult, its kids do not become zombies too. They just have a zombie in their lineage. Well, they have a zombie in their lineage in the hours that it shows up. The rest of the time they have a tomb stone in their lineage.

This is correct. See: http://dragcave.net/lineage/mEqE

Note the Zombie? Was another breed prior to being zombified, and had babies. None of the babies went Zombie.

All of my attempts last year were total failures. I had 5 dragons, including 2 hatchies. 2 dragons died and wouldn't revive, the others all dogged.....

Edited by Bodecia

I have an adult female zombie from last year and will try for a hatchling and an adult male this year.

Is now Halloween on Dragcave time? Can I try now for the zombies? Had someone success the last hour getting a zombie?

Can you revive an egg that was killed by a vampire bite to make it a zombie???

Dragcave time is Eastern Standard Time, ie New York time.

Edited by DragonBoots