dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

All of them were adults since I didn't have any CB hatchlings lying around. Next year, I think I'm going to have my dragons killed before hand because wow, they are good at dodging.

Albino - Failed

Red - Failed

Pebble - Failed

Skywing - Success!! (Hooray! My first zombie xd.png)

Guardian - Failed

So 1/5, better luck next year I guess...

I had 4 disintegrate, 1 success, but that's okay since it was the unnamed CB hatchling that made it (just what I wanted~)

ARGH. I tried all the zombie fodder I'd collected... three dodged the blade and four disintegrated. =( Guess I'll look and see if there's any on my scroll I wouldn't miss enough to give it another shot.

EDIT - and I guess all I had to do was complain, because the next one finally worked. laugh.gif

Edited by w4rg4zm

Man, I was unlucky this year. 3 dodges (all whiptails, oddly), and 5 disintigrates. (Water walker, daydream, spitfire, terrae, and mint.)

Woo! I now have 1 male, 1 female Zombie adult and 1 male, 1 female Zombie hatchling (4 total). biggrin.gif

Surprisingly none of them dodged and all but one turned for me this year. That's much better luck than last year, when I only got one hatchling and like 4 of them dodged.

Edited by tikigurl91

A new hatchling Zombie to keep my old adult Zombie company. smile.gif

2/3

One was a Dorsal Adult Succeeded

CB hatchie forget what it was succeeded

and the other was a Grey Adult failed.

No more killing for me got a hatchie and an adult so I am all happy!

For the record, my attempts were on:

Balloon hatchling, ungendered - disintigrated

Frozen Skywing female - success

Adult Ridgewing female - success

Yay ~

Both failures this year, one was a black and one was a spitfire. Last year, I made 3 all were black dragons.

Well, my dragons are refusing to die. Normally, that would be a good thing. Of the one that I have managed to kill so far, an adult pebble, it disintigrated when I tried to revive it.

I got one adult male Zombie! wub.gif The two with the awesome codes I wanted as Zombies dodged, dang it!

Adults:

1 success - Ballon

4 dodges - Water (code UDai), Daydream (Cow2), 2 autumns

1 disintegrated - Waterwalker

Hatchlings:

2 Revive - albino

2 disintegrated - 1 dawn & 1 I can't remember what tongue.gif

Oh well. Now I have something to try for next year~!

I tried 4:

3 disintegrated (Spring, Flamingo, Electric hatchie)

1 fully revived (water)

My friend (not on the forum) had the same ratio:

3 disintegrated (Stone, Storm, Storm hatchie)

1 fully revived (Stone)

I may try another one later in the day

One success, four disintegrates, many dodged.

Success: male caveborn balloon adult

Disintegrates:

-female caveborn flamingo adult

-male lineaged winter adult

-female caveborn mint adult

-frozen female lineaged black hatchling

Ah well, I'm happy, it's much better luck than I have with summoning ;-)

I have a lot of Opalescent Stripes from that lineage. As the founding pair is Romeo and Juliet, I've been dying to make a zombie from that lineage. It's just... right and I already have a vamp. I had 3 dragons lined up to try, one frozen blue stripe, one adult white and one adult green. The two adults didn't make it but the hatchy is now a proud zombie. http://dragcave.net/lineage/O4pB I had two zombies from last year. A baby with no wings that was a whiptail and an adult skywing.

Stripes are really hard to breed now, but I'll try to get another adult lined up for next year. I would love a neglected from them too. wub.gif

So,

3 stripes, 1 success, 2 fails. All lineage.

1 CB whipe tail, success

1 Lineage skywing, success

I've updated the eggsmack gif for this event, feel free to use it. Sadly we don't have a zombay egg. I thought about using a neglected but that is kinda cheating. The spider was just for grins xd.png

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8904/eggsmackhal10.gif

user posted image

user posted image

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/6836/spider2010.gif

I tried:

2 Flamingos, the male suceeded and turned into a Zombie, the female...well died oo" *breed them before tho^^ would have been nicer, if http://dragcave.net/lineage/4mMX had 2 zombie parents but never mind, looks cool anyway xd.png

1 Waterwalker =>died without being able to revive :<

My first try turned into a Zombie, which was a Bluna in its former live, the other four tries sadly failed.

Just made my first attempt, with a frozen nebula. It didn't work and now I'm sad. I'm sorry, little dragon. sad.gif

(yes, I know I'm overreacting but dang it, it's 2 AM and I'm irrational when I'm tired)

Killed 5 dragons, 4 adults and one hatchie, and only the hatchie revived as a zombie.

I killed so many dragons. D: