dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I only had 3 tries this year since I got a male adult and female hatchling last year. I did get a male hatchling, but the adult females turned to dust. I'll have to try again next year for the female to complete the family.

turned one adult male (sunset) from my scroll and one lovely hatchie(autmn) from dad's scroll(darn not in mine scroll) al the rest attepts failed -__-

NO EGGS!! But...Ive got my two zombies on scroll at least..WHOA!! After all that drama..it was a not revived water-walker(dead already)..and after that,I REVIVED my inbred white-stripe D.f..and also killed my (dead )balloon....so I finally got so frustrated not catching a thing,I killed my saved mint & immediately revived it into a zombie also..nice to see something new on my scroll!!

My boyfriend got a zombie on first try with a water-walker that was killed on spot,and then revived on same "spot"!!Lucky dang man...didnt even PLAN for a zombie..ust got one in curiosity..first kill!

Rockin' On

Can`t believe it with my last two tries I got my Zombies now I have one aduld male and an hatchie. biggrin.gif

Last year I only have to try to get an Female (I tried both times with grey/Storm dragon and those turn into Zombies). biggrin.gif

Got one with a Red dragon.

Before that :

3 Stones would kept esquiving

A Day Glory crumble into dust while revived.

And a blue dino got killed in the process. How come we can't revive dinos ? Yeah I had a double ... well, not anymore

1/8

First I killed my balloon hatchling, stayed dead

Then I tried my black hatchling ,stayed dead

Then I killed a vine hatchling ,stayed dead

next I tried a pebble,magic,pink all missed

Then I was really mad not thinking I killed a pumpkin it came back normal

Then a blue dino refused to die

Then I killed Terrae She came back as a zombie.

And you can see zombies from 12 to 6 but it is 7:30 and I can still see her.

Edited by lulubelle00

This might have been mentioned already, but I've heard people say that if you kill one and it doesn't work then you might have a better chance with the others if you wait a bit to try the next one. I don't know how accurate that is, as some people do things like kill 5 and get 3, but who knows, it might help.

Wait....so you can only get zombies at midnight? huh.gif

So only in this midnight will be possible, or I can revive them now, too? blink.gif

1 CB Frozen, Ungendered Magi Hatchie turned. (This was my last kill slot available)

The rest: a CB Autumn Adult, a long lineaged ungendered Skywing, a CB ungendered Whiptail hatchie and a CB female whiptail(?) all failed.

Don't try spitfires, they just won't die! xd.png

So only in this midnight will be possible, or I can revive them now, too?  blink.gif

You can, I just got one and I'm oversea (currently noon where I live). Seems only the server time is relevant, not yours

Edited by popovk

I got an adult female zombie! smile.gif She was the harvest specie.

But my other 3 attempts failed. Never mind. I'm happy I've got this one cute zombie girl. smile.gif

Yes, you can name it when you like - doesn't important if it's a normal or zombie.

Tried today only one time and I will never do this anymore.

My poor inbred "255th lineage" black has been killed by me and turned into zombie...but I feel sooooooo bad to have done this sad.gif

I feel like a killer, too. sad.gif

I'm so sad because I had to kill one adult sunrise and one adult sunset, and they didn't reveve. I killed one water ungendered hatchling, too. sad.gif

1 dodge

5 piles of dust

Ugh. Even one tiny little zombie out of all that fuss and eggslot-filling and killing and freeze-wasting would've been nice. ><

Edit: For comparison, last year I had:

1 dodge

4 piles of dust

1 success!

So, that brings my personal odds up to 1/12, on Halloween... All the quoting of 1/2 sounded rather more hopeful than accurate anyhow, but 1/12 is stupidly low. mad.gif

Edited by bbik

Adult Winter - No revive

Adult White - No revive

Frozen Water - No revive

Adult White - Doesn't get killed

Adult Horse - No revive

It's just great this year. Lag, no Zombies, ....

*goes for a walk*

Oh, I got a Zombie! The only dragon I killed that was inbred. Figures.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/daET

Its quite Funny actually.

Dad mated with Daughter and had a son. Then Grandmother mated with grandson and had this one. No idea how I did that.

Then again, this was before the Lineage ability came around.

I DID IT! biggrin.gifclicky

A Vampire egg with a Zombie parent tongue.gif I was hoping for both parents to turn Zombie, but only 1 out of my 7 Zombie attempts work. Still, I'm so happy!

1/8

First I killed my balloon hatchling, stayed dead

Then I tried my black hatchling ,stayed dead

Then I killed a vine hatchling ,stayed dead

next I tried a pebble,magic,pink all missed

Then I was really mad not thinking I killed a pumpkin it came back normal

Then a blue dino refused to die

Then I killed Terrae She came back as a zombie.

And you can see zombies from 12 to 6 but it is 7:30 and I can still see her.

Its halloween so you can see it all day.I think you can every 31st of the month as well

I went 2 for 5 and ended up with a male and female smile.gif I had a lot of females dodge me before I was able to kill a misnamed daydream.I killed a male vamp this morning after my other attempts failed and he turned I was excited

1 dodge, 1 revive, 2 piles a dust, and...

1 frozen zombie hatchy! smile.gif