dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Fog hatchling: failed

Frozen Fog Hatchling: Success!!

Adult Waterwalker; Succes!!

Alt Vine: Failed

Edited by amamiya_ritsukabi29

So far I got one out of 4, and ironically the one that turned was the dragon named "I'm Too Sexy".

So frustrating. Another year with no zombies for me. *sigh*

Let's see..

Two geodes - Died, turned to dust

One purple - Died, turned to dust

Two whites - Died, turned to dust

Most of my dragons dodged my blade, so I simply went with the breeds I KNEW I could kill. Oh well. *shrug* I was sending them to the wilderness soon anyway.

And at least I can reconcile myself with my leetle Halloween tree. It looks too adorable for words. <3

6 tries - a black hatchie evaded (I am happy lol), a Magi got revived, 3 didn't succeed in reviving sad.gif (Hellfire Wyvern hatchie, Waterhorse and Goldfish), one turned into a Zombie - a Magi by the name Magical Banshee the Ninth, that's nice cus last year I got one male Zombie, now I wanted a female.

I made one on my first try this year on the sacrifice dragon that grew up just today (just in time!). My second try was on the mint dragon hatchling but he just disientigrated, and then a frozen hatchling ochredrake that at first revived so I killed him again not realizing you couldn't try reviving again. I did a third try of a frozen green hatchling but he just disintegrated. And then I ran out of hatchlings I was willing to sacrifice (and I felt bad killing my frozen ones cause they were on my scroll a while and not just some new one I got just to make a zombie from). So I guess no hatchling zombie for me.

Just got 2 successes!

First success was a summer hatchling. The Second was from a purple adult.

Previous tries (and fails):

2 Vine adults: dust

1 Sunrise adult: evade

1 Summer adult: evade

1 Deep Sea adult: dust

1 Spitfire: evade

I ran out of zombie fodder, so I had to move on to my other adults.

My first dragon was a sunsong, who died but failed to revive. A spitfire, stripe, and black decided they didn't want to die, then I killed an Albino, who failed to revive again.

Went on to hatchlings, the first died and failed to revive, the second was a success and was a magi.

I went back to the adults and another dodged, which was the end of my fodder. It was an unnamed male harvest and was trying to use him because he was an "extra" so I move on to my other three males. I bred each harvest before the kill and they each made a n egg. Unfortunately the next harvest dodged and the other failed to revive. I did bite the egg he made and it successfully turned.

Ending stats are:

1 dead hatchling (black)

3 dead adults (sunsong, albino, harvest)

1 zombie hatchling (magi)

I guess I can try for an adult next year

my mint zombie fodder process has made me sad

last year i got a male hatchling zombie and the adults avoided

this year m&f adults died died, female hatchling zombified, and other 2 adults avoided the blade

i have one hatchling left but i don't need a second female hatchling zombie so it would just be keeping a zombie slot

oh well, maybe next year the adults will decide to be zombies

i managed to get a zombie hatchling on the first try! (from balloon) i didn't want anything else anyway so all my fodder survived. smile.gif

Three killed, two zombies.

Pebble dragon- Killed, turned to dust

Water Walker- Killed, Zombiefied

Mint, frozen- Killed, Zombiefied

So I got one hatchie and one adult. Next year I am going to try for an ungendered.

Edited by annageckos

Woohoo, I got my first two zombies! A boy and a girl. Lucky me.

My first, Subtilus, was a Spring Seasonal. I have way too many Spring and Winter seasonals, so I went on a rampage in their side of the cave. Subtilus was the first I tried, and she turned into a zombie. Zydeti, Luxtaria, and Kebsnys (Spring, Spring, Winter) all disintegrated. I tried to kill every other Spring and Winter seasonal I had, and they ALL avoided my attack. >:|

Then I tried Stabilizatorius, my extra Purple Dorsal Dragon. He turned. :3

TL;DR

Spring Seasonal: Zombiefied

3 Seasonals: Dead

12 Seasonals: Evaded

1 Purple Dorsal: Zombiefied

Last year i succeeded with a pink hatchling, and successfully revived a white back into a living dragon. Don't remember what else.

Today i zombified a flamingo and killed (turned to dust) a purple, white, and spitfire.

4 kills-> 4 disintegrate.

darn. Must be them taking revenge on me killing them. sad.gif

lets try my last kill attempt. sad.gif

edit:

number 5 failed as well. awwwww. they must hate me so much. :'(

I tried (all hatchies), water, stone, spitfire, coastal waverunner, and ...something I need to remember.

Edited by tehjohnli

I got a female adult. Both of my attempts at an ungendered hatchie failed. I'll just try again next year. Pretty adult zombies. <3

4 attempts...2 successes and 2 avoided my attacks. Out of the two successes, one is sunset male and the other is black female. I was so nervous and keep thinking what if they didn't turn into zombies sad.gif

I got a female adult Albino at my first attempt.

Tried to kill a mint dragon yesterday but he dodged the blade. Going to try again with him tonight.

Three killed - three disintegrated

Three attempts - three dodges

Overall, I had 6 attempts, but 3 of them dodged the blade and the other three died but wouldn't revive. I would have had another shot, but I bit and killed an egg back on the 23rd so the kill slot wasn't available.

Better luck next time, I still have my female hatchie from last year, so it'll be another year before she gets family tongue.gif.

I managed to revive 1 Hatchie - which returned to being a normal Hatchie sad.gif

The rest of them died for good.

Now I'll have to live with the shame of having murdered 4 of my dragons