Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

So sorry everyone for being super slow in checking RP's. Things have actually gotten busier since I started Christmas Vacation which is really odd. I expected to be on here checking 2-3 RP's a dy and I can hardly do one! So please forgive me and I will try and manage time a different way to make sure that I can do mah job!

Love ya guys~

~LL wub.gif

I have a question: are you allowed to ask for a delay between the written test and the two-week test? I'll probably be working on the written test here and there over the holidays, but I won't be able to take the two-week test until sometime in January. Would that be okay? I'd really love to be an approver, and I promise I will be as helpful as I can and as active as my life allows me to.

To my knowledge, you schedule the two-week test yourself, whereas the written test is sent in separately.

Just as a warning, things will be busy until probably Tuesday. After that, I plan to get back on the wagon.

I'm totally going to try to become an approver. I may be a bit of a newbie, but I think I meet all of the requirements.

If anyone hasn't gotten a reply from an application lately, let me know. We've had a flood of them recently, mainly coming to me and I just want to make sure I got them all.

Leaves-Of-A-Tree, no need to let me know since we're still reviewing yours, so I know you haven't got a reply yet. X3

Feel free to PM me approver applications, too. I don't bite. Promise. Kodiak can vouch for me!

I would like to start the 2nd part of my test tomorrow please! (Tuesday the 3rd)

Also, by approving RPs, I am just critiquing them, not actually approving them to be moved, correct? Well, at least while I'm still testing. tongue.gif

Edited by Moonbeam22

If anyone hasn't gotten a reply from an application lately, let me know. We've had a flood of them recently, mainly coming to me and I just want to make sure I got them all.

Leaves-Of-A-Tree, no need to let me know since we're still reviewing yours, so I know you haven't got a reply yet. X3

Oh, okay. Thanks, Walker! Lol, I hope I get accepted!

You critique them and PM an RP mod to look at them when you think they're ready to be moved. After that, we'll look at them and either move them or tell you their not ready and give you the opportunity to look them over more as long as the two week period is not over yet.

And I'll put you down then Moonbeam22

I would like to start the 2nd part of my test tomorrow please! (Tuesday the 3rd)

Also, by approving RPs, I am just critiquing them, not actually approving them to be moved, correct? Well, at least while I'm still testing. tongue.gif

You are critiquing them, and when you think that they are ready for approval, you PM Walker, Bookworm, or myself, and we will look it over. If it is indeed ready, we will approve it for you, and that will count as one RP that you have approved. =)

So yes, in a way, you are trying to approve them to be moved. However, you just can't move them yourself.

If people want, you are more than welcome to send PMs my way! I may not be dressed in red anymore, but it is still my favourite section. <3

It's best to have two people than one person

I just found that as I was reading my application aloud. xd.png It should be better instead of best. xd.png

Since this is the thread all about approvers I thought this might be the right place to ask my question. How long does it usually take for a RP to get critiqued? Is there something you have to fill out, or ...?

You don't have to fill anything in to have an RP approved. Just post it in this section and make sure it follows the guidelines.

Also, how long it takes to get critiqued depends on when the approvers have time to come and look at it. However, the rules state that if someone doesn't look at it after two weeks, you can PM an approver requesting they look at it. Feel free to PM me if another approver doesn't show up after two weeks.

Thank you for answering my question. I've never started a RP before so I just wanted to clarify.

I HATE SCHOOL>.<

I only just got to posting today, and I'm four days into my test? Can I have the three previous days negated since I haven't had a chance. I just now posted for the test. I haven't done it the past three days.

Derp, no one answered this question yet? Sorry, was packing and driving back to college the past few days. Anyhow, if you want, you can cancel your current test and reschedule to begin on another day, but then any current crits you will have given won't count towards your next test.

If I see errors in a role play that an Approver (in training) hasn't corrected, may I do so? I just don't want to take away their work... unsure.gif I made a few corrections in a Warriors RP, and I just wanted to be proofread. If I'm wrong, I'll delete my post and apologize... sad.gif

Non-approvers can critique just like an approver or approver-in-training, though of course not in the approver-in-training threads (and some see it as courteous to only critique threads with no critique).

Generally in approver-in-training threads, I recommend that no one but the approver-in-training critiques. However, we limit it to just the official approvers aren't allowed to critique in those threads. Non-approvers are allowed to pop in to threads as they please and critique if they want. =)

On another note, I'm taking an LoA. So if you need me, title your PM as URGENT.

Good luck to any of the people on their last few days of approver testing, can't wait to see how you do.

Feel free to PM me RPs that need approved once you're done criting them.

Gosh, I haven't gotten anything approved yet and I've only three days left. *whistles nervously* If I don't pass the second, may I retake it eventually?

Edited by incondicency

Okay, thanks ^^ two more days left... wish me luck!

BTW, is it often that there's more than one approver critiquing an unapproved rp?