Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

I'll start my test tomorrow, just a heads up~ In case you want to stalk me or something biggrin.gif

Devy wuz in ur post stalkin ur d00dz.

~Socky was here~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

♥ ♥ I WUB JOO ALL, Y’KNOW THAT? ♥ ♥

One thing I've learned from my exposure to business situations is that while a manager makes the final decisions, they have an obligation to their colleagues. They have to manage their business and their colleagues, in addition to creating a friendly work environment - or at very least, one that's conductive to working.

The roleplay approvers never took up the positions to be thanked or appreciated, but instead because they felt that as regular members, they had the capabilities to help out the roleplay section and stepped up to the call of duty. The roleplay moderators did that before we became moderators even if one of us only lasted as an official roleplay approver for a matter of days before their promotion.

I personally wanted to thank everyone – whether moderator, approver, regular member who helps out in the unapproved section, or someone who’s taken the approver test – for their effort. Really. This sentiment is felt by all of the other roleplay moderators as well. The roleplay section would be nothing without the hours of dedication it takes to approving roleplays that everyone puts in. So thank you, everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. <3

Everyone deserves to feel like they're appreciated, whether a regular member, an administrator, an artist, an approver, a moderator, or a Kodiak, right? :3

~Edited to fix random commas of DOOM~

~Edited, cause I can - Walker~

Edited by Walker

laugh.gif <3 laugh.gif

Thanks, I love what I do and I'm sure everyone else here does! I have to say, though, you're 110% right: without all the awesome mods, approvers and members who help critique and participate in RPs, the RP section would be nothing at all.

You guys are amazing, I'm so glad to know there are peeps like me who are just a tad geeky about this stuff... >.>

Alright, I'm back. I'll be restarting my approver test soon. I had to put it off because my sister developed health issues and we went down to visit her for a few days, but I'm free to start up again now~

Edited by Walker

Not sure where to put this, but: NOTICE!

I will be gone from July 1st to July 9th or 10th and will have absolutely no internet or form of civilized electricity at all. happy.gif So for those days I will not be able to continue critique on the RPs I am critiquing. I think I've already informed the lot of them and suggested that if they finish my final critique they go and ask another approver how their RP looks. Thanks!

~LN~

One question, and you've probably gotten it before, if I am an approver, which I'm considering..

Do I still get to Roleplay in the basic Freeform Roleplay forums as WELL AS approve Roleplays in the Unapproved Roleplay forums?

I mean, I have made a few.. if not many.. roleplays on the freeform roleplay section.

I would still like to be able to roleplay even with the job of an approver.

Roleplay approvers can certainly roleplay. I know the moderators do. smile.gif

I'd like to take the test, am I too new? Or is there no restrictions?

Just fill out the form in the first post and send it to either myself or Walker, and we'll look it over~ smile.gif

Oh man, I can't believe I took a little break just as LadyNatasha was gone. ohmy.gif

Sorry for the absence, I've not really been going through my normal routines... I feel all out of whack now.

Thank you, Devious_Bookworm! I love all you guys too.

Sorry for the wait, but I finally decided on a date to start testing. I'd like to start Test 2 on Sunday, July 10th.

Sorry for the wait, but I finally decided on a date to start testing. I'd like to start Test 2 on Sunday, July 10th.

Noted~ I'll go add you in!

I'd like to start my test ASAP, so if not today, tomorrow. The only iffy sort of thing is that I will be on vacation for the last three days of the test, so I might not get quite as much done as I may have liked to. But I do want to start soon, so yeah. Thanks!

Edited by stromzone

I'd like to start my test ASAP, so if not today, tomorrow. The only iffy sort of thing is that I will be on vacation for the last three days of the test, so I might not get quite as much done as I may have liked to. But I do want to start soon, so yeah. Thanks!

I'll put you up as starting tomorrow~ Good luck!

thank you! Is there a certain amount of RP's we have to finish approving? I'm doing four at a time here, cause I don't know how many I need...

Edited by stromzone

It all depends on how you approve moreso than the amount. However, the amount does play a part in it. The test is to see if you'll be able to handle being approver.

It's up to the testee to learn what their pace should be. We don't want people trying to hit the bare minimum. Do what you feel is comfortable.

Also, if anyone needs something related to RPing done in the immediate future, please PM myself or Khallayne (or use the "Report" function).

Edit by Khay: Because Bookie killed my name and misspelled it.

Edited by Khallayne

Is it possible for me to just cancel my approver test? I'm not doing so hot, so I don't really want to keep going...

Stromzone! I didn't even realize you were taking the test! O.O I'll delete my post in The Village if you want, I thought you were doing well there. Sorry, I need to keep more up to date!

Is it possible for me to just cancel my approver test? I'm not doing so hot, so I don't really want to keep going...

As you please~ If you ever decide you want to retake it, feel free to let us know!

Stromzone! I didn't even realize you were taking the test! O.O I'll delete my post in The Village if you want, I thought you were doing well there. Sorry, I need to keep more up to date!

Am I really doing good? I thought I wasn't doing to hot lol? You definitely don't need to delete your post though! And Walker, never mind! It sounds like I'm not doing to bad after all!

Edited by stromzone

cool.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif THANK YOUS!!!! xd.png Edited by stromzone