Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

Approval raid complete. Enjoy your slimmer unapproved section ladies and gentlemen~

I'd love to try this test sometime, just need to get a hang of here, improve spelling mainly and i'll be sure to drop by here sometime.

I'll be doing another approval raid this weekend. Same rules apply; PM me if you want me to look at your RP~

Hey--I'll be unable to do much critiquing, maybe even none at all, from October 1st to October 7th. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'm doing my approval raid now, will edit this when I'm done. Since sapphire stepped down and soupnazi is gone for a week, I will be looking at RPs being critiqued by these two.

EDIT: Oh yah, forgot to mention I'll only be touching soup's RPs if the OP has already replied to their last critique

EDIT: Good news blokes. I'm done and the unapproved section is under one page for the first time in a long time~ Good job to everyone! Took a long time to get here biggrin.gif

Edited by Walker

Huzzah for under one page! First time since I've been here. :3 I'm done with my break, so now I just have to find a good place to jump in...

Welcome back LadyNatasha.

We should be getting an answer to you soon iRorschachBot

Also, because the approval raids seem to be helping, I'm going to make it a weekly occurrence. If you ever want yours to be included, feel free to PM me and I'll add it to my list for the next weekend. However, remember I do not look really in-depth when I do an approval raid, so your crits will not be high quality. Also remember if I crit you during one, that does not mean I'm taking your RP on later. Those are still open for other approvers to take.

Okay, I'm back and doing a mass critique to make up for my absence!

Well, by the time I post this I will have done a mass critique, but whatever. And wow, I only found two roleplays that seemed to need critique. Amazing!

Still not clear on a few things, but I will re read again tomorrow. I have plenty of time for any two week period if I pass the first test and I hope it is okay to apply? I didn't see anyone else other than Roi (i think that was his/her name) taking the second test, so that means that I can apply correct?

You haven't started yet. Just tell us when you want to.

Also, it's fine to apply.

Alrighty then, I just appear to be in the "In testing" portion on the second post.

I'm sorry it is taking so long to begin, but I was technically banned from our network until recently and am very busy.

I'll begin as soon as possible!

Alrighty then, I just appear to be in the "In testing" portion on the second post.

I'm sorry it is taking so long to begin, but I was technically banned from our network until recently and am very busy.

I'll begin as soon as possible!

Don't know why. I'll edit that out and change it to the date you decide on later.

Thank you.

I'm sorry for taking so long to start, but I am extremely busy for some reason.

Still not clear on a few things, but I will re read again tomorrow. I have plenty of time for any two week period if I pass the first test and I hope it is okay to apply? I didn't see anyone else other than Roi (i think that was his/her name) taking the second test, so that means that I can apply correct?

biggrin.gif You're going to take the Approver test? Best wishes! And best wishes to you too, iRorschachBot!

Yes ma'am. I took and I am just waiting on approval smile.gif I really enjoy helping people out on here and I love to RP ... if you can't already tell.

Reminder to people in the approver test:

Please do not delete your posts without informing us first. If you delete your critiques, we cannot go back and reference them. If you tell us, we can save them for later before you delete them.

Hai all.

I sent a form to Walker a few days back... not sure when.. but longer than 3 days I guess. *shrug*

Has it disappeared from Walker's inbox? Or...?

I did? Really?

My memory must be failing right now. I swear it was a few days ago. *shrug*.

Sorry for that Walker >.<.

No issue. We all do that sometimes. We'll get an answer to you; don't sweat it.

The best tool that you can learn is patience. =) We'll get back to you as soon as we have news, as sometimes it takes a while.