Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

Not very often. Generally there are enough RPs, and it goes faster when they spread out. But it does happen on occasion.

Best of luck!

So how did I do? I PMed Walker to look at an RP, but I won't be doing any more critiquing tonight. I only have one approved... sad.gif

Oh well! I tried my best. wink.gif

Edited by Moonbeam22

Same, moonbeam, but I didn't get any approved at all XC

I actually had fun critiquing, though, which is weird. Good luck to you and all the future appliers!

Also, what happened to Leaves?

I'll get to the one you PMed later today Moonbeam.

And we'll PM you two with your results when we have them.

Good luck you two~

Would it be necessary to PM me? Not that my inbox is full or anything, I'm just pretty sure I failed, considering I haven't gotten a single one approved.

Also, if I may, can I PM a mod to approve mickiloo's RP? I know I'm not an approver anymore, but it's almost completely clean and I would really like to get her RP to the other's section. Speaking of which, are normal members allowed to M mods and ask them to approve RPs?

If you don't want a PM, we don't have to, but I'm not completely comfortable with announcing your results here either. PM is about the only means to convey results, unless you'd prefer to drop out and get none at all.

Also, sure. There's nothing wrong with an average member pointing us in the direction of an RP.

Alright, I'm trying again! PMed Walker with my questionnaire - waiting on results... *gnaws on pencil*

... Thanks for reminding me. I forgot that. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Apologies for the double post.

Send all applications to me for a time being. I'll let you guys know when that changes.

Oh, no, you can PM me the results. I'm not dropping out, I was just curious.

Will try again if I failed (which I'm pretty sure I did ><").

Speaking of the results, when will we be getting them? It's been 5 days since my test was over.

I have to wait for one of the other RP mods.

The one I'm waiting on has something going on at school. There's not much I can do until they return.

*looks around nervously*

I really want to take the tests, but I don't know... I suppose I'll try. And by the way, you have "the the" in your third post. Up in the top of the third post it says "This will maxamize the the time" and I was wondering, does anyone think I should go for an approver?

Edited by StarSea

Being an approver and taking the test is all up to you. If you want to try and have the time, then go for it! If you're still unsure of the section or aren't sure you'd like it or whatnot, then take some more time or stick around to just throw out help whenever you can. :3

Thanks Sock! I just applied so hopefully everything goes well. I feel like I'm trying to get my first job! xd.png Is it supposed to feel like that?

I kinda felt like that when I sent in my application too! biggrin.gif But once that gets approved, you can start critiquing/approving RPs, and that pat is really fun!!! laugh.gif

Will I get a PM when my app was looked over? Sorry if I'm asking about something that was on the first page. I stayed up till 7am last night and then got up at 9am... A little less than two hours of sleep.

You will definitely get a PM when we've looked over your application. It just takes a bit of time as we're a group of people trying to weigh in when we have time. =)

You can take me down from the "finished and being evaluated part".... I failed.

I updated the list. However, just because you didn't make it through this time, doesn't mean that you can't try to improve on areas and try again. =)

IDK, I did the best I could with the time I had and I didn't make it, so how can I improve? I might be able to try again in the summer, but by then there will probably be enough approvers that applications won't be accepted.

Moonbeam, I can always ask at the top of another RP idea I have if you can be the one to help approve it. wink.gif

edit: Can't wait to start test 2!

Edited by StarSea

If you don't want to try again, that's up to you and perfectly fine. But if you do, why not talk to the mods and see if they have any suggestions or advice to you? Why not go back to RPs you critiqued and take a look at other critique it received to be approved after you were finished? Read up on grammar if need be. I double check myself all the time, even in the middle of critiques - especially in the middle of critiques. Don't disappear from the section - keep helping and keep learning. There's always a way to improve if you're willing. :3