Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

If anyone has any RPs being crited by gist or LadyNatasha, feel free to PM me and I'll take them on.

I sent an Approver application a long time ago, to Khallayne. Is they any reason I haven't heard back?

I thought you did get a reply? My bad. Someone must have forgotten to send it. I'll go do it now.

Edited by Walker

I sent an approver app, denied D:

Ill probs try again in a few months, there IS second chances right?

Of course. I usually tell people we encourage them to try again at a future date in my replies.

Just as a heads up, I won't be able to log on much (if at all) from Friday, May 11th to Friday, May 18th.

It's not just Walker who decides. x3 It's all the RP mods, and any of the other mods get a say as well.

Yes, of course; but I sent the only copy I had to her and cleared out my messenger after.

Soo.. I lost the form. =3

----

Hopefully she's not on some kind of hiatus.

Edited by Astrodeath311

Don't worry, we got the form. You needn't worry about it.

Alsoisashe. Iseewhatyoudidthere

Edited by Walker

And Storm is back (Now as Rainbow Dash)! I'm here (after a three month wait) to take another shot at the RP Approver test, that is, if you guys are cool with it! I think I'm much more prepared this time, and way more determined! Bring on the testing!

Edited by stromzone

And Storm is back (Now as Rainbow Dash)! I'm here (after a three month wait) to take another shot at the RP Approver test, that is, if you guys are cool with it! I think I'm much more prepared this time, and way more determined! Bring on the testing!

My memory is failing me. Have you taken the second part of the test before? If you have, would you just like to go with the application you sent in the first time or make a new one? Or would you just like to go with the first application you sent in?

Lets see if yous love me enought to decide today after waiting for like 4 -5days

Lets see if yous love me enought to decide today after waiting for like 4 -5days

You sent it on the 13th.

It's been 2 days.

I decided to briefly tack on some things to keep in mind for approver testing in second post, since they seem to be things we get a lot of questions about and such. I hope that people who are planning to take the approver test find it helpful.

Edited by Walker

Im just waiting to see if I get to do the second test. Just waiting patiently. (In my head Im like I WANT TO KNOW NOW! TELL ME!)

Hmm...this seems interesting. Is this open for a limited time, or is it always open?

~Em smile.gif

Hmm...this seems interesting. Is this open for a limited time, or is it always open?

~Em smile.gif

It's been open for a while and I don't see it closing anytime soon. It may someday in the far future, but at the moment we have a lot of approvers AFK and the section can always use the extra help, so for now I wouldn't worry about it closing.

Awesome smile.gif I'll lurk the RPG forum then, and apply once exams are over.

Thanks smile.gif

~Em

Edit: Stop the press! Would I be able to send in an application now, but wait until June/July to do the test?

Edited by Emeraldmay

Phew! things have been crazy busy and I come out of the tunnel of darkness back into the light of the RP realm with a 4.0 in all of my classes this semester! I plan on getting back to checking things out and approving smile.gif I have kept up my writing and grammar while writing my book and I hope to get back into the community!

Love you guys <3

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that each person can have only two RPs at a time, am I right? I'm thinking of making another one, but I'm not sure what idea I should use in case there is a two RP limit...

Awesome smile.gif I'll lurk the RPG forum then, and apply once exams are over.

Thanks smile.gif

~Em

Edit: Stop the press! Would I be able to send in an application now, but wait until June/July to do the test?

You sure can, no problem.

StarSea, you can only have one RP in unapproved at a time. However, you can have more than one RP in other, DC, or freeform. If you want to do more than one RP, tis fine. Just wait until your first is accepted and then submit your second.