Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

Not a problem! I'm sorry if I sounded harsher than I meant to. =) I know I myself have just commented on the two applications at hand, because I haven't had time before this.

I choose to start my test at midnight tomorrow (Tues, Jan 24), if that's okay! smile.gif

Edit: Yum! Let's do this!!!!!! *finger waggle waggle waggle*

Edited by gistofeverything

OK! So how do I start? Do I just start posting in the unapproved RPs that I will be helping with them?

Oh... I told Walker I was wanting to start today and she said okay.

Start date: 1/24/2012

Now what? Just post that I'll be helping out?

Yup! I've started to critique a we role plays anywho, so just start posting!

I'll critique yours when I am on a comp.

Good luck! smile.gif

Thanks for the help! Now time to get to buisness! *rubbs hands with the excitment of the thought of helping others*

How am I doing so far? I just gave some things to one of the RPs... I would have helped out on the ones farther down on the list, but all the ones below the one I just posted on already had a few approvers on there and were waiting for the OP to make the changes... I also just found out that I have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow, so I might have less time depending on when my mom set it. I'll have to ask her when she comes back.

Edited by StarSea

I think the mods are supposed to give you a start date. I wasn't allowed to choose my start date at all. It's something that they have to choose based on their availability.

We let you chose your start date? I even asked what day you guys wanted to start in the PMs tongue.gif That being said, I usually suggest telling us a day beforehand for your own benefit, just so you don't end up deciding to start that very day and end up losing 12 hours of crit time if it's 12.

If the date's not up, it just means I haven't gotten around to editing the first post yet. It may have slipped my mind or something. If we agree on a date, I won't suddenly change it on you.

We don't hand out crits on performance mid-test. The test is to show us what you've got without our help.

Nope. Not what I mean. We will approve for you during the test. However, if you ask us for a crit on your performance, we won't while in test. We leave it to, "Yes, this is approved," or "No, this needs work."

Walker, I see you out there...

When an RP that you critiqued is Approved, are you alerted about it? I found Zompocalypse approved this morning, and I didn't even know it... Just asking. smile.gif

I can't speak for Walker (or rather, I'm not trying to), but I remember that when I took the test, the roleplays I critiqued weren't always expressly stated to be approved by the moderators, I found it a pleasant surprise when the roleplay I worked on was no longer in the Unapproved section. ^.^

You can always look at your tally next to your name, if you're curious. We keep tabs there. I usually don't PM, but if you'd prefer, I can.

Ok, I have to be gone until Sunday, as I am finishing a project for French. I apologize to all of the RPs I am critiquing - if someone wants to pick up where I left off, they may. *pokes StarSea*

smile.gif Thanks Gist. Looks like one of my OPs has edited, so I'll work on that and then check out your's.

I sent in my application to try again 4 days ago and haven't heard back. Is it really busy right now? Just wondering, I heard back pretty quickly last time. smile.gif

The problem was I forgot it was in my PM box until yesterday and didn't get around to showing it to the others until it crossed my mind again.

Weallmakemistakes.

On the bright side, you should get your results in a day or two.

And since this seems to come up a lot guys, let me give you a basic idea of timelines. If you send in an app, expect a response in about a week. If you send in an RP for approval, expect a mod to look over it within 24 hours, and expect a week wait or so once you're done with the test for us to review. If it passes that time, feel free to PM one of us, but that's the basic timeline I've noticed.

Edited by Walker

I have been meaning to ask - is any RP mod, or any mod involved in Approver testing allowed to approve my RPs? Or is it just Walker?

Any roleplay moderator or global moderator can approve your roleplays, though it's best to PM either myself or Walker for the moment. ^.^