Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

Um, I've found someone with two roleplays, and to be honest, I don't really know what to do xd.png I've been working on her most recent roleplay, and I can't find any other one with a responsive OP or one without major critiques.

So... Can I try and get the two of them approved?

People are only allowed one RP at a time in unapproved. I'll take care of it~

*tosses Kodiak-shaped confetti all around against a soundtrack of celebratory fanfare*

Congratulations, sapphiredragon73! You've been officially made an approver. You did an amazing job with the approver testing, and I ecstatically look forward to working with you in the future~ <3 Welcome to the approver staff!

Welcome to the jungle sapphiredragon73~ I look forward to working with in the future to contain rabid grammar and feral punctuation! Just try not to run into a tree like Tarzan. We don't offer health insurance so we couldn't cover the medical bills~

HOORAY! I thought you did an excellent job, Sapphire! You work really well with others here. happy.gif Congratulations!

Congratulations, Sapphire.

I apologize for taking so long. I've been busy, but mostly due to my own procrastination and laziness. I predict that I will able to start testing soon, and I will make my best effort to become more productive so I have more free time.

=) There are plenty of RPs there to offer critique on! =)

Congrats Sapphire!

And whenever you're ready, Satyr.

Edited by Khallayne

thanks guys! i just noticed my new status, and i was like... wait... what?

glad to be part of the team, and i'll try not to crash into a tree. but from my clumsiness, i probably will xd.png

<3 thanks again!

EDIT:

am I allowed to approve my own RP if i think it's ready, or do I need to wait for someone else? just wondering.

Edited by sapphiredragon73

Welcome to the horde happy family, sapphiredragon! To answer your question, I don't believe there are any set rules, but it's probably best to let someone else critique it. Even the best of us make mistakes, so it's always important to get outside looks.

Welcome to the horde happy family, sapphiredragon! To answer your question, I don't believe there are any set rules, but it's probably best to let someone else critique it. Even the best of us make mistakes, so it's always important to get outside looks.

I'll confirm this. Usually we suggest approvers wait for others to look over it instead of doing their own.

Quick note, I did a little bit of clarifying and rewording in the first few posts of this thread. I've been getting a few concerns about the testing not being easy to understand so I tried to remedy that. If you see anything else that needs changed, feel free to PM me and I'll try my best to clarify it~

Alright, so, the mods have decided that /I/ will be taking the approver test. As to why, well, we'll keep that between us tongue.gif However, I thought we might as well have some fun with this if I'm going to be taking it. I was wondering if any of the approvers would be willing to be the ones to look over my RPs when I think they are ready for approval? If you would like to do so, you can volunteer to do that; however, none of you are obligated to.

Obviously, I won't be made an approver or anything if I pass, but hey, just roll with it? X3

I can even fill out the first test and send it off to an approver and the whole she-bang. So... thought I might as well ask~ Thought you blokes might have some fun with it ;D

I would love to be your "approver", Walker, if you so desire. laugh.gif I need some work on understanding how other approvers do their critique, anyway. ^ ^ I think it will be fun.~

I'll re-take the test later as well; I'm going to start around the 21st. So, anyone who wants to check over my work would be great!

laugh.gif I can keep track of yours as well. happy.gif This'll be fun, having the mods take their approver tests again. Of course, I'm sure you'll both ace it, but it'll be good for me to have to keep track of something. */has bad habit of forgetting things*

Do I have to retake it yet? It's only been... what? Three months? x3

So are we all going to have to take it once a year or once every two years or something? Just curious, that'd be interesting. ^ ^

Alright. I went ahead and sent out my application. I also sent it to sapphiredragon, since she expressed an interest too. Not to mention, more than one person can approve my RPs when I take the test, so if you are inclined, I can send some to you too sapphiredragon.

xd.png That was fun.

Ah, but I did spot an error in the form, which I PMed Walker about in response to her sent form:

How would you tell the OP to correct an roleplay that was littered with errors and broken grammatical rules?

Underlined text, ja? I've used "An RP" sometimes, but this is inexcusible!! O.o ... which isn't a word. >.> Unexcusable? That's not a word either, hmm... X3 Oh I spelled it wrong. xd.png Ahem... inexcusable.