Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

welcome to the team dear! Hope you enjoy it because I know I do when I get the chance.

!LL wub.gif

Welcome, gist! (Do you prefer your name capitalized or uncapitalized?) You look like you'll make a great addition to the team--and we're in need with the newly three-page section!

Welcome, gist! (Do you prefer your name capitalized or uncapitalized?) You look like you'll make a great addition to the team--and we're in need with the newly three-page section!

Which hopefully will go back to two after I get around to an approving spree this weekend.

Which hopefully will go back to two after I get around to an approving spree this weekend.

At least it seems there's a good page of threads where the OPs are inactive.

(Do you prefer your name capitalized or uncapitalized?)

Whichever is most convenient.

wub.gif You all are too kind! When do I start work?

You can start whenever you want! ^^ We're waiting on TJ to add your status, and that can take a while, but just PM a moderator or an approver if you're complete with a roleplay, and we'll move it for you. xd.png

So I logged in at around lunchtime, and I saw a shiny new button! ohmy.gif I want to click it, but I'm scared that my mouse might blow up if I do... Also saw my group changed and my name's on the Moderator List! biggrin.gif But what exactly is this shiny new button?

So I logged in at around lunchtime, and I saw a shiny new button! ohmy.gif I want to click it, but I'm scared that my mouse might blow up if I do... Also saw my group changed and my name's on the Moderator List! biggrin.gif But what exactly is this shiny new button?

We'll discuss it in PM tongue.gif TJ changed you over faster than I thought.

I told you it works. tongue.gif

It's your multi-moderation tool. It's your way to move RPs from unapproved to DC and Other.

Well, maybe two's the charm. I wanted to get more approved than last time, but four of the roleplays I posted in never got a response. *crosses fingers* I hope I make it!!! biggrin.gif

Trust me; you can't really break anything with the tools you have tongue.gif

As long as you keep in mind what I PMed you, you'll be fine smile.gif

Just stating:

I am going to be gone March 4th, March 11th, and March 14-18th. (Disneyworld piccolo*ist*)

I apologize to roleplays I am critiquing/will critique.

I hate double posting...

I approved this - I saw that it was ready.

*Unless it wasn't, then I'm just going to die. O.O It was gramattically perfect and everything! I promise!*

It's being corrected by an approver in testing. =) There are still some things in there that we're waiting for the approver in testing to look at.

So, approvers aren't allowed to touch roleplays by those in testing for that reason. x3 Because we're strict for the testers. *pets the testers* We love you guys though.

I misunderstood you! Now I know! O.O I'm soooooooooooorrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *Shrinks out of sight*

*Forgive me?*

Gist, why are you posting that everywhere?

So if someone on a specific thread can see why I'm not posting.