Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

Welcome our newest approver LoveLost to the team! Good luck and good job!

Oh, congratulations, LoveLost! I've seen some of your critique, and it's really good. Welcome to the team!

Walker, your avatar confuses me. Or is this too off topic...?

Congrazies, Lovey!~

Nice to know we have another hard-working, wonderful approver helping us all with our RPs. xd.png

A very belated welcome, LoveLost! *squees and tosses around Kodiak-shaped confetti*

hehehe lol! Thank you very much!

I am so thankful for all of the wonderful welcomings. It is such a blessing! wub.gif

...And I'm a few years late, but hey, welcome to the team. wink.gif Glad to have another Approver, especially one so motivated as you! laugh.gif

Going to go through a (small, apparently) approving frenzy and cleaning this weekend. =) If anyone wants to PM me if they want their thread included in my round, I'm more than welcome to put you at the top of my queue.

My school internet has been so slow recently it's barely worth getting online to do anything because of the wait. I'll let you guys know when it gets fixed, but if my activity declines, tis cause of that.

I would like to apologize for not doing the test yet.

Busy as hell, grades above a fail and whatnot.

I am almost to the point I can do the test, have I been kicked from candidacy yet?

You can go ahead and take the test. Just another case of letting us know when~

To let everyone know, I will probably not be on that much at all this weekend because of finals AND I have a friends wedding that I have been helping her plan...so busy busy day tomorrow smile.gif

I'll be gone all day Saturday.

~~Thanks for helping me out with that RP, Soup! You got a couple of things I would have missed.~~

LL, if you don't mind since we're both busy over the weekend, I'll approve your RP on late Sunday or noonish Monday... of course, you have the ability to approve it yourself. :3 It IS ready.

Edited by LadyNatasha

Yay! I didn't want to approve it until I had the opinion of another approver. So since you think it is ready, I'll go ahead and approve it.

Thanks so much for your help hun!

A note to wise, for next time. Approvers shouldn't approve their own things. =)

Even if I posted a roleplay, I'd need to wait until an approver or a different moderator approved it, and moved it for me.

So if I never get a response from a RP Mod after I sent them my form, does that mean my form was denied or what? It's been almost ten days now.

Edited by blakrayvon