Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

Ok I am going to try, and can I reserve Bakugan Warped and Naruto?

Hrm, well, the approvers know to avoid working in RPs that people are using for testing. That coupled with the fact you haven't taken the first test yet, which not everyone passes, I would say there is really no reason to.

Ok, thank you! I also sent my Approver Test in!

Okay, I think I have enough time to start again on my approver testing, and since Khay has my stuff (I hope she still has them O_o) I don't think I need to resend them... Do I? D:

Yes, we still have your application. You could use that one if you wanted, but since it's really old, I'd suggest sending in a new one.

However, if you want to head right on into the second phase, that is fine too

ohai Khay and others!

Well, i sent in my form a long time ago, I'm wondering if you still have it. If you do, i want to work on the test part 2 soon, but if not, then I'll fill out another form.

Was your form approved? =) If not, it'd be best to fill it in again. ^^' KotS had passed the first test, which is why she's allowed to go straight to the second.

okay! I filled it, sent it, and passed, so if it's possible, i would like to start thursday, may 26, if that's okay. thanks for accepting my app and taking the time to read over it!

Edited by sapphiredragon73

I'll go ahead and add you to the list then! Good luck~

thank you! Also, can i crit on the ones I've already crit on, or do I need to do it on ones that I've never helped?

thank you! Also, can i crit on the ones I've already crit on, or do I need to do it on ones that I've never helped?

You can, but any crits given before the start date will not be factored into our final decision.

Hey KoTS, got any specific day you want to start so I can add you in?

QUICK NOTE FOR ANYONE CURRENTLY TESTING/TESTING IN THE FUTURE:

If you get an RP approved, please don't delete your critiques unless the OP specifically requests it. It makes it hard for us to go back through and see your critiques when you do that~

This only applies to approver testing. Normal approvers are free to delete their critiques as they please.

Updated the first post.

For those taking the test, please PM RPs that need approval to me the next few days.

Um, I've found someone with two roleplays, and to be honest, I don't really know what to do xd.png I've been working on her most recent roleplay, and I can't find any other one with a responsive OP or one without major critiques.

So... Can I try and get the two of them approved?