Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

You get to pick your own RPs. We don't assign them in this test.

Awesome. Well, then I guess I'll pick the Yin-yang one, plus the hogwarts one if it's still there.

Mrrrr.... I dunno if it was out of my league or inappropriate, but I PM'd a few users whose roleplays have been sitting in a state of incompletion or seemingly abandoned by the creator.... So, if any of the wonderful moderators or approvers get a few complaints about me, I apologize for stepping out of line. *phails*

Edited by Devious_Bookworm

Mrrrr.... I dunno if it was out of my league or inappropriate, but I PM'd a few users whose roleplays have been sitting in a state of incompletion or seemingly abandoned by the creator.... So, if any of the wonderful moderators or approvers get a few complaints about me, I apologize for stepping out of line. *phails*

If you are unsure about your actions, best to ask in the future before you do it ^__^

I'll leave it at that.

@lycrawaterz14: You still need to tell us when you want to officially start =D

Oh, now then. I kinda already started on the Cyanide one... I can give you a date when I posted if you want to use that as a starting time...

Sorry....

*edit*

Mar 3 2011, 06:10 PM was when I posted. So 6:00 start time?

Edited by lycrawaterz14

Considering this is my last day, I'm ready to say that I'm done with testing this go-around. It was fun, since I actually got some roleplays approved and/ or moved this time. biggrin.gif Thanks for letting me try and utterly PHAIL again, Dash and Khay! ^.^

Edited by Devious_Bookworm

Good job Devy~ You actually set a record for the number of RPs approved by me in any single person's approver testing xd.png *fistpounds*

Khay has been sick as a dog but when I get the chance to talk to her, you'll get the verdict.

I haven't heard from Khay directly for an uncomfortably long time (so she must be more sick than she let on or something X__x) so I'm just gonna put my foot down and take the bull by the horns now. Send me, and me alone for the time being, all things related to approver testing. I'll tell you when this changes, but for now this is how it is.

EDIT: Also, while I'm taking the bull by the horns, Devy gets approver (I feel so weird handing out verdicts without consulting Khay but... can't leave them to sit forever either though). I'll have an answer to you soon lycrawaterz.

Edited by Dashidragon

Welcome back, Khay~ ^.^ Thanks, everyone.

Thanks Satyr, and congrats Devy! It'll be nice to have another approver on the team. happy.gif

But... but... you're all... Global Moderator and stuffz... :3

o.0I'm not leaving RP. xd.png

Why does everyone think I'm leaving. I put too many hours into this section to just poof.

I know you're not leaving xd.png

All I'm saying is congrats on gettin a whole lotta more work to deal with and such and good luck (And such)

Make sure to keep some humor in ya Khay, it will help you through like an apple through a...... xd.png