The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Ugh... don't DC while tired sad.gif I just froze a hatchie I meant to hide :\

On a happier note, I'm on the list for a male bronze shimmer! I have no idea when it will come through, but do you guys have any ideas for mates? Lines you think are pretty but don't see?

Edit: Sent Viar another moonstone

Edited by airaani

Do we still need Moonstones? I just picked up three, though they're still eggs, and I'm not sure how many more are needed.

I've sent 2 and I believe Husker and Fiona have also sent 2 each? That means 4 to go unless Pink has sent some.

Do we still need Moonstones? I just picked up three, though they're still eggs, and I'm not sure how many more are needed.

I believe, including cathie's, we're at 8:

fiona - 2

airaani - 2

husker - 2

rrattts - 1

cathie - 1

Thanks for helping with those you guys!!!

Edited by Pink467

I believe, including cathie's, we're at 8:

fiona - 2

airaani - 2

husker - 2

rrattts - 1

cathie - 1

Thanks for helping with those you guys!!!

the one i sent was not picked up sad.gif now an adult

SCROLL NAME: Avarule

DRAGON'S NAME: Elemental Crop

DRAGON BREED: Harvest

GENERATION: 2

DATE YOUR DRAGON GREW UP: Apr 16, 2015

Just sent the moonstone hatchie to Viar.

And lookie!!!!!  Squeeeee

ohmy.gif it's beautiful! Congrats!

edit:

OH MY GOD I just now noticed Magis were added while I was gone.

Renaming spree!

Edited by airaani

I'm back! biggrin.gif

It's been a seriously busy year with very little online time, but things should get back to routine now. smile.gif

With kind help I have managed to at least barely keep up with the new releases, but not with the project, so I have no idea what's new. tongue.gif

(Maybe we should add a timeline or something to the 5E webpage? Something where we mark when which new breeds were added and other major changes, so people who have been on a hiatus can catch up more easily?)

Welcome back Lastalda!

Hey silver_chan, did you end up sending any of those moonstones to Viar? I think, yours aside, we're at 8 right now and I'm trying to figure out if I should send the one I have.

TJ's new dragons have grown up. smile.gif

Anagallis Dragons are a medium-sized omnivorous breed. Widespread and adaptable, their easygoing nature enables them to flourish under most conditions. They are social creatures, fun-loving and outgoing, and will readily defend smaller dragons from others’ aggression. They are fond of sunshine, and can often be found basking on rocks; on cloudy or stormy days they are more reluctant to venture out, and will often hide themselves away until the weather is more favorable.

So, we know they're based on flowers. We know they are affected in some way by weather, but they seem to react, not control. They're defenders of the weak, but it doesn't look like anything magical.

Sadly, I'm not seeing much here for elemental requirements.

Welcome back Lastalda!

Hey silver_chan, did you end up sending any of those moonstones to Viar? I think, yours aside, we're at 8 right now and I'm trying to figure out if I should send the one I have.

No, actually. I ended up being confused about whether I should or not, and they all grew up.

Also the new dragon... pretty little things, but unless the artist has more to add, I'm not seeing much that's Elemental about them, either.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

There is going to be a change in our milestone system. As you all know, I haven't been able to keep our front page updated for a LONG time. So it's either close the lineage, drop the milestone system entirely, or modify it to a point where I can stop avoiding everything because I'm too overwhelmed.

We will still have shiny drawings. We will still have holiday parties as long as someone volunteers to organize them. We will still toss random gifts to the thread. We will still be on the honor system with each of our spreadsheets (thanks again Lastalda!!) and milestone claims. We will still vote on whether or not to accept each new release to the lineage. We will still show off and celebrate our special dragons. Most of all, we will still be a great group of people smile.gif

This is just a mock up. Ideally I want to remove all the gifts that anyone can grab in the cave at any given moment (basically categories 1-3) but still reward new members for joining. I also want to remove the shimmer, tinsel, and thuwed gifts since they're handed out already. You won't have to use a milestone for bred commons/geodes/soulpeace/shallow water/avatar/bluna for projects, just ask and get ready to be bombarded by helpful people tongue.gif . I *think* we're only 5 more new breeds away from being able to do a 7th gen Leeloo? Our 3 new milestones that were voted in are now included. deb's suggestion of awarding a cb gold is now included. I still need to find example lineages of a few of the more complicated goals. Ideally I would like to have the gift for the nonmetallic Leeloo be the CB silver so members can use it to create the metallic Leeloo but my brain is fried after 2 hours of reading through the thread to put this together. I'm open to constructive comments or suggestions:

Category 1:

a. Members with 15 total Elements

b. Members having Elements in all 5 categories

c. Members having a 5th generation* Elemental dragon bred from their own scroll. This milestone may be repeated, as long as each 5th gen Element you claim is unrelated to the others***

• nebula

• purple ridgewing

• day/night glory drake

• red

• vine

• white

• magi

Category 2:

a. Members with 50 total Elements

b. Members who complete a 5th gen stairstep using a CB from each of the 5 Elemental categories.

c. Members getting all available breeds within 1 category (for example all fire breeds would require a named fire, sunrise, sunset, magma, electric, hellfire, sunsong, nocturne, spitfire, night glory, and day glory). This milestone may be repeated once for each category.

d. Members with 15 Elements in a single category (earth, wind, fire, water, life). This milestone may be repeated once for each category.

e. Members with a 4th even gen checkerboard Element (alternating 2 breeds, one male and one female). All 8 CB's must be on your scroll, with at least one of each pair containing an Elemental name. This milestone may be repeated with different breeds, but can not be combined with any other generational milestone***.

• tsunami

• gold wyvern

• pyrope pyralspite

• blue opal

• seasonal

Category 3:

a. Members with 100 Elements

b. Members with 50 Elements in a single category (earth, wind, fire, water, life). This milestone may be repeated once for each category.

c. Members having a 10th generation* Elemental dragon bred from their own scroll. This milestone may be repeated, as long as each 10th gen Element you claim is unrelated to the others. You may use a claimed 5th gen to build your 10th gen***

d. Members having 15 Elements of a single breed. This milestone may be repeated once for each breed.

e. Members having an even 4th gen Element containing 8 different CB breeds in a single Elemental category from their own scroll. This milestone can not be combined with any other 'generational milestone'. Can be repeated, as long as each 4th gen you claim is unrelated to the others***

• thunder

• magma

• ice

• tan ridgewing

• green opal

Category 4:

a. Members with 100 Elements in a single category (earth, wind, fire, water, life). This milestone may be repeated once for each category.

b. Members with 200 Elements on their scroll

c. Members having 50 Elements of a single breed. This milestone may be repeated once for each breed.

d. Members having a 15th generation* Elemental dragon bred from their own scroll. This milestone may be repeated, as long as each 15th gen element you claim is unrelated to the others. You may use a claimed 10th gen to build your 15th gen***

e. Members who complete an even 5th gen using 4 purebred (PB) 3rd gens -1 from each of 4 Elemental categories. You may choose which 4 of the 5 categories to represent. CB's must be on your own scroll, and 1 of each pair must be Elementally named. This milestone can not be combined with any other 'generational milestone'.

f. Members who complete an even 4th gen Wyvern Leeloo Element containing 8 different CB wyvern breeds (nebula, hellfire, copper, falconiform, gold wyvern). All 8 CB's must be on your scroll, with at least one of each pair containing an Elemental name. You must use all 5 breeds, but the other 3 can be your choice of nebula and/or copper color variation. This milestone can not be combined with any other generational milestone***.

• alt vine

• alt undine

Category 5:

a. Members having 100 Elements of a single breed. This milestone may be repeated once for each breed.

b. Members having an even 5th gen Element containing only breeds within a single Elemental category (for example, you can arrange 16 CB green, stone, silver, and gold in any combination to complete a 5th Earth). All CB's must be on your scroll, and at least one of each pair must have an Elemental name. This milestone can not be combined with any other 'generational milestone'.

c. Members having an even 5th gen Element containing only drakes. All CB’s must be on your scroll, and at least one of each pair must have an Elemental name. This milestone can not be combined with any other 'generational milestone'.

d. Members having a 20th generation* Elemental dragon bred from their own scroll. This milestone may be repeated, as long as each 20th gen element you claim is unrelated to the others. You may use a claimed 15th gen to build your 20th gen***

e. Members having an even 5th gen Element containing only pygmies/pumpkins. All CB’s must be on your scroll (with the exception of CB pumpkins and their mates), and at least one of each pair must have an Elemental name (except CB pumpkins [and their mates] from another scroll). This milestone can not be combined with any other 'generational milestone'.***

f. Members with 300 Elements on their scroll

g. Members having 200 Elemental dragons in a single category (earth, wind, fire, water, life).

h. Members having 84/93 eligible breeds appropriately named on their scroll (not including GoN, holidays, or Thuwed hellhorse)

i. Members having a 4th even gen seasonal Element, alternating each generation with a different season. CB's must be on your own scroll, and 1 of each pair must be Elementally named. This milestone can not be combined with any other 'generational milestone'.

• 2nd gen silver

Category 6:

a. Members with 500 Elements

b. Members having a 25th generation* Elemental dragon bred from their own scroll. This milestone may be repeated, as long as each 25th gen element you claim is unrelated to the others. You may use a claimed 20th gen to build your 25th gen***

c. Members having a 'perfect' 5th gen Element (must be even gen and purebred, meaning it only contains 1 breed). All CB’s must be on your scroll, and at least one of each pair must have an Elemental name. This milestone can not be combined with any other 'generational milestone'.***

d. Members with a 5th even gen Blue Leeloo Element containing 20 of the following 23 breeds: daydream, skywing, purple ridgewing, blue nebula, thunder, silver male, hellfire female, sunset, electric, nocturne, water, water horse, ice, deep sea, waverunner, spitfire, moonstone, royal blue, tsunami, falconiform, frostbite, red finned tidal, and winter. All CB's must be on your scroll. At least one of each CB pair must be named Elementally. Can not be combined with any other generational milestone, with the exception of a 2nd gen silver***.

e. Members with 400 Elemental dragons in a single category (earth, wind, fire, water, life).

f. Members having 300 Elements of a single breed.

• 2nd gen gold

Category 7:

a. Members with an Element containing 82/93 eligible breeds (not including pygmies, drakes, two heads, or thuwed hellhorse...may use AP finds for this one, but must contain at least 32 breeds from your own scroll). This milestone can be combined with failed breedings for other goals as long as breeds used in those lineages are still represented elsewhere.

b. Members with an even 5th gen Rainbow Leeloo Element containing any 32 different eligible CB breeds from your own scroll. One CB from each pair must be Elementally named in order to qualify. This milestone can not be combined with any other 'generational milestone'. http://dragcave.net/lineage/W58fl http://dragcave.net/lineage/FI5ZZ

• spessartine pyralspite

• liver of sulfur copper

Category 8:

b. Members with an even 6th generation* Nonmetallic Leeloo Element containing any 32 different eligible CB breeds in its lineage from their own scroll. One CB from each pair must be Elementally named in order to qualify. This milestone can not be combined with any other 'generational milestone'.

• rainbow copper

• verdigris copper

• almandine pyralspite

Category 9:

a. Members with an even 6th generation* Metallic Leeloo Element containing any 32 different eligible CB breeds in its lineage from their own scroll. One CB from each pair must be Elementally named in order to qualify. This Element must have 1 silver and 1 gold in the starting base. If they are from your scroll, the resulting 2nd gen can be either common or metallic. If they are not from your scroll, the resulting 2nd gen must be metallic (2nd gen tinsels may be substituted here if you are lucky enough to get one!) This milestone can not be combined with any other 'generational milestone', with the exception of a 2nd gen silver.

• cb silver**

Category 10:

a. Members who complete an all inclusive Leeloo. This would require using 39 different breeds to create a 6th even gen Leeloo. You would need to include 32 CB's and 7 of our 'alt' breeds (seasonals, tan ->purple, rise->set, geode, and bluna). There is the option to leave out 2 CB's you don't have, so members without metals can pick those. This milestone can not be combined with any other 'generational milestone'.***

• cb gold****

Honestly I didn't read every single part of that, but I like the idea of streamlining the lineage more, dropping the easy-to-get rewards and everything that you said in the first paragraph up there, Pink.

...and maybe that'll help me out somewhat, lol. Since I dumped most of my dragons out into the wild, I have no idea what milestones I've already done and how many I have left, pfft. Once I get a little more settled into my new house, I'll try to sort out which is which.

You know me, I am all for whatever makes it easier on you <3

I really love the idea of taking out all of the milestone gifts that are constantly flying around for free anyway, and focusing on the stuff that's a little harder to get.

Hi, all! Sorry for dropping off the edge of the world *sigh*

The day-job went wack-o, had a death in the family, and various other life-rolls happened. Not sure I'm actually back, but I'm here now, so:

Lastalda: Welcome back!!!!! We've missed you, and I for one *really* appreciate all your spreadsheet work!!!! I am *so* not up to your standards *lol*

Anagallis Dragons - very pretty, but not elemental. If there's a vote happening, mine is NO.

Pink's Milestone Reorganization: EXCELLENT!!!!

{{{hugs}}} to all.