The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Next round: 12, 11, 31, then pass smile.gif

rrattts, you do know you already have a sibling to 4, right...?

Edit: 3 and 4 have only two hours left, looks like they'll grow up on airaani's scroll.

Shimmer teleports have been sent to Lastalda and Husker.

Edited by Lavinia

3 and 4 grew on my scroll, so I will be abstaining from the rest of the drawing smile.gif Is anything else in danger of growing? Still waiting on Zelda's next pick but I'm willing to expedite things if needed!

Sorry, I was out all day! List is updated, going through forward again and it is rrattts's turn.

Hello there and Gift accepted and thanks I'll be taking care of adding new things.

Edited by natayah

Hey guys! How's everybody been? It's been awhile since I've been around, and looks like a lot has changed since I've last been here. That's always exciting to see! I was so glad to see this lineage still around, as it was a major part of what I enjoyed about DC years ago when I was active.

I've been wanting to post here for awhile, but have been really spotty with how often I've been around and didn't want to attempt to come back and there be work put into my spreadsheet and stuff, and then disappear again. But, I've been back now and poking around for a bit now, and am confident that I'll be able to participate! I've also been really itching to organize my elements. There are a lot that I've named and have just been sitting around on my scroll, uncounted. Which will not do! So, hopefully it's not too much trouble to request my spreadsheet? I'm honestly not sure how they work, but will hopefully be able to fiddle around and get everything figured out.

Anyway, long story short, I hope to be more active, and take part in the lineage again! I missed you guys!

BC! *hug* it's so good to see you! It's been a while <3

ON a side note, I just hit 600 adult nebulas and I am pretty stoked laugh.gif

Edit: Gah. Someone remind me how to add new breeds to the spreadsheets? I want to register my striped rivers...

Edited by airaani

Edit: Gah. Someone remind me how to add new breeds to the spreadsheets? I want to register my striped rivers...

See here! biggrin.gif

I have just made spreadsheets for natayah (finally!) and BlueCanary1, and sent them the links and instructions. smile.gif

@natayah:

that is a pretty line. smile.gif I wouldn't know what to breed with it, though, so I'm leaving it for someone else to enjoy.

About the drawing: since those dragons aren't getting any younger, how about a "first claim first served" approach to the remaining shinies?

My remaining ones are still eggs but with very low time (I have influenced them to follow stair while I was still able), will hatch them before sending over. But I'm trying to give them as much time as possible...

Edited by Lastalda

I agree - we are moving to a first come first serve basis for the remainder of the shiny drawing. Anyone who still wants something, please pm the person holding the thing you want to request it smile.gif

Edited by airaani

Sent Seian x green to airaani per request.

Hopefully I can poke my housemate (who is kindly holding some shiny drawing goodies for us) into giving me a teleport for the silver/SW checker for rrattts tonight, sorry for the delay.

Edit: silver sent on to rrattts. smile.gif

Edit 2: copper from heartseeker checker has been claimed.

Edited by Lavinia

Added Striped Rivers to the Mastersheet!

Sending 21 to Phantom.

Would anyone like 14 (influenced to follow stair)?

Edited by Lastalda

Added Striped Rivers to the Mastersheet!

Sending 21 to Phantom.

Would anyone like 14 (influenced to follow stair)?

Claimed it! Thank you~

#15 has grown up and my other donations are about to grow up too.

If anyone wants one of them, PM me!

I've been going through the thread and my own records to see which milestones I've claimed and received. I'd like to update the ones that aren't received under Pink's new system on page 118. I'm also claiming some new ones smile.gif

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: airaani

MILESTONE EARNED: 5th gen element

DATE EARNED:

GIFT REQUESTED: CB nebula

VERIFICATION: http://dragcave.net/lineage/2X39m

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 5th gen element

DATE EARNED:

VERIFICATION: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZUSZv

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 15 silver shimmers

DATE EARNED:

VERIFICATION:

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 15 royal crimson

DATE EARNED:

VERIFICATION:

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 15 rainbow coppers

DATE EARNED:

VERIFICATION:

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 200 elements in Water

DATE EARNED:

GIFT REQUESTED: 2nd gen silver from any nebula (matching the gender of the silver parent, if it's a hatchie)

VERIFICATION:

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 400 elements in Earth

DATE EARNED:

GIFT REQUESTED: 2nd gen gold from any nebula (matching the gender of the gold parent, if it's a hatchie)

VERIFICATION:

I also have milestones pending for:

15 bronze shimmers

15 waverunners

50 golds

50 shadow walkers

15 embers

15 springs

15 waters

15 skywings

50 reds

50 silver tinsels

that I would like to all be CB nebula, and 300 nebulas for which I would love a 2nd gen gold from any nebula (matching the gender of the gold parent, if it's a hatchie)

Edited by airaani

Wooo! I think I'm finally caught up! If it's been named on my scroll, it's been added to the sheet, which was such a huge undertaking, but now that I know I'm up to date, keeping track of everything I name from this point out is going to be so much easier!

I have no idea where I was with my milestones, nor do I know which have been claimed or not, so I'm just going to be assuming that if I've hit it, that I've been gifted it, and start on milestones that I've yet to reach. I hope that's alright. I think it'll save everyone a whole lot of work.

And just some random stats from my sheet! Because I can!

-I have 737 elemental dragons registered at this moment

-150 of those are water dragons (though I probably have another 50-70 sitting unnamed on my scroll. >.> I'll get to them eventually, I swear!)

-Despite water dragons being my highest number for a single breed, I actually have more fire elements registered than water elements (229 fire vs 213 water).

I absolutely adore these spreadsheets! Thanks again Lastalda for bearing with me. <3 *jumps around*

Ok, so I finally found time to go through the new Milestones Pink proposed, and I have a few questions/remarks:

Category 6:

[...]

d. Members with a 5th even gen Blue Leeloo Element containing 20 of the following 23 breeds: daydream, skywing, purple ridgewing, blue nebula, thunder, silver male, hellfire female, sunset, electric, nocturne, water, water horse, ice, deep sea, waverunner, spitfire, moonstone, royal blue, tsunami, falconiform, frostbite, red finned tidal, and winter. All CB's must be on your scroll. At least one of each CB pair must be named Elementally.  Can not be combined with any other generational milestone, with the exception of a 2nd gen silver***.

Category 6d and 9a mention they can be combined with the 2nd gen silver milestone. But we don't have that anymore, right? So these mentions should be dropped.

And Category 8b should be 8a, I think, since there is no 8a mentioned anymore. tongue.gif

Would the CB gold fall under "** Limit of 2 per scroll", too, like the CB silver?

Also, I always found the order of the letters within each category a bit confusing. While the milestone system is being overhauled, would it be possible to make these more consistent?

E.g. always list those that exist in the order of:

- "X total elements"

- "X elements in a single elemental category"

- "X elements in a single breed

- "an Xth generation Element"

- any even-gen milestones

- anything else

That would make things so much easier to overview! xd.png

Or would that screw too much with older milestone requests?

(I'm thinking it should be ok - all milestone requests should contain not only the category but also the achievement.)

And last, I kinda miss the "X milestones gfted" Milestones. They are probably hard to track, but I still feel like these should be rewarded somehow? Maybe at least put them into the remaining categories? *suggest*

Also, I've been talking with Pink and the other mods, and we'd like to transfer the Milestone stuff to yet another spreadsheet. tongue.gif This would hopefully take work off Pink's shoulders since others could help update it, too, and the open (and claimed) milestones would be easier to find.

Once that is set up, does anyone have the time available to dig through the thread for milestone requests that may still be open? (Just copy&pasting them into a PM or text file would already help tremendously.)

Discuss! biggrin.gif (Not just the last point, all of it! wink.gif)

Edited by Lastalda

Ok, so I finally found time to go through the new Milestones Pink proposed, and I have a few questions/remarks:

Category 6d and 9a mention they can be combined with the 2nd gen silver milestone. But we don't have that anymore, right? So these mentions should be dropped.

And Category 8b should be 8a, I think, since there is no 8a mentioned anymore. tongue.gif

Would the CB gold fall under "** Limit of 2 per scroll", too, like the CB silver?

Also, I always found the order of the letters within each category a bit confusing. While the milestone system is being overhauled, would it be possible to make these more consistent?

E.g. always list those that exist in the order of:

- "X total elements"

- "X elements in a single elemental category"

- "X elements in a single breed

- "an Xth generation Element"

- any even-gen milestones

- anything else

That would make things so much easier to overview! xd.png

Or would that screw too much with older milestone requests?

(I'm thinking it should be ok - all milestone requests should contain not only the category but also the achievement.)

And last, I kinda miss the "X milestones gfted" Milestones. They are probably hard to track, but I still feel like these should be rewarded somehow? Maybe at least put them into the remaining categories? *suggest*

Also, I've been talking with Pink and the other mods, and we'd like to transfer the Milestone stuff to yet another spreadsheet. tongue.gif This would hopefully take work off Pink's shoulders since others could help update it, too, and the open (and claimed) milestones would be easier to find.

Once that is set up, does anyone have the time available to dig through the thread for milestone requests that may still be open? (Just copy&pasting them into a PM or text file would already help tremendously.)

I seem to recall that the 2nd gen silver reference was to note that you could use a 2nd gen silver you received from another milestone to craft that lineage? So that it wouldn't exclude people who didn't have CB silvers of their own.

I thought that was only relevant for the metallic leeloo (where it is explicitly stated)? But that shouldn't have anything to do with "combining milestones" as I understand the term?

To me, the wording sounds like there once was a "2nd gen silver" milestone, and you can use the 2nd gen silver you claimed this milestone for in these bigger generational milestones.

I thought that was only relevant for the metallic leeloo (where it is explicitly stated)? But that shouldn't have anything to do with "combining milestones" as I understand the term?

To me, the wording sounds like there once was a "2nd gen silver" milestone, and you can use the 2nd gen silver you claimed this milestone for in these bigger generational milestones.

I agree it sounds like that! I don't recall there ever being a 2nd gen silver milestone though >.> Maybe I'm just associating it with that somehow. A 2nd gen silver (or from cb silver) would be relevant for the blue leeloo since the male silver is blue.

Either way I think we can agree that the combining milestone thing could be taken out smile.gif

I would love to be able to help with the upkeep of the group spreadsheet, as would others I'm sure. Sometimes mods get busy or forgetful, and that's absolutely fine. We have enough active and enthusiastic members that I think some tasks can just be done by whomever has time that week. We definitely don't want you and pink to be overloaded with work for the lineage!

Edit: would you all like to do a 5ummer 5ecret 5anta the last week of June? I'm thinking that it should be after the season changes on 6/22 and before people in the US disappear over 4th of July weekend. I could organize with that timing. If there are at least 5-6 actively interested participants, I'll set up a signup.

Edit 2: I was wrong, the last day of spring breeding is 6/20.

Edited by Lavinia

I would love to be able to help with the upkeep of the group spreadsheet, as would others I'm sure. Sometimes mods get busy or forgetful, and that's absolutely fine. We have enough active and enthusiastic members that I think some tasks can just be done by whomever has time that week. We definitely don't want you and pink to be overloaded with work for the lineage!

Edit: would you all like to do a 5ummer 5ecret 5anta the last week of June? I'm thinking that it should be after the season changes on 6/22 and before people in the US disappear over 4th of July weekend. I could organize with that timing. If there are at least 5-6 actively interested participants, I'll set up a signup.

I'm in!