The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Congrats, Zelda! And congrats to your wife. That's a pretty awesome hatchling.

Today, my wife bred with Licht and got 4 eggs, Arsani this time.

Three of them were gone in a flash wink.gif

Oh fun, Zelda!

Hrmmm... I was fishing in the AP earlier and didn't try for any of the arsani. Maybe I should have....

lol

Not a bad haul this year... 3 Heartseekers, 3 Arsani, an 09, a Sweetling, a Rosebud, and two Radiant Angels (for freezing). I wasn't trying too hard, but now I wish I'd concentrated more on the Hearseekers, haha.

...though I do have an incubate and one more Heartseeker of my own I could breed... /does the thing. Come on and hatch little guy! I want more Heartseekers tongue.gif

And TJ's valentine's dragons have grown up!

Heartstealing dragons are an unusual breed, named for their mating rituals. These dragons use their long, slender bodies to sneak into both human (and dragon) holds to steal things over the year. Then, when the right season hits, they give away their entire hoard as gifts, leaving things in the homes of other dragons to attract them. When these gifts are found, however, the recipients can’t always tell who gave the gifts. This receiver often assumes the source of the gift was the original owner, causing them to form friendly bonds with other dragons in the area, spreading peace—and sometimes even sparking love. The only way to know if a gift is from a Heartstealing Dragpn is to find one of their wafer-thin scales at the scene.

And TJ's valentine's dragons have grown up!

They are beautiful sprites, but I don't think they are elemental. sad.gif

But didn't aangs-sister do a wonderful job!

They are beautiful sprites, but I don't think they are elemental.  sad.gif

But didn't aangs-sister do a wonderful job!

I agree, I can't find an argument for making them Elemental.

It took some time (more than a year breeding each week), but now I have my first 6th gen PB Silver:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/45hMw

Now trying for the Gold wink.gif

Edited by Zeldarax

Hey everybody,

I'm not *really* back but I logged onto my scroll this week for the first time in forever and so I may pop by now and then. I miss you guys but I've been so busy! Moving, then the wedding, then the honeymoon, my sister moved in, we have a friend staying while he tries to get a job in the area, went back home for a while to help out when my dad had surgery (he's doing great!) started working, stopped working, my husband's up for a promotion, and that's all in less than a year!

Anyway, I just wanted to say I love you all and sometimes I come lurk just to see what you're all up to. Keep those elementals going! <3

-aira

I agree, I can't find an argument for making them Elemental.

It took some time (more than a year breeding each week), but now I have my first 6th gen PB Silver:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/45hMw

Now trying for the Gold wink.gif

Congrats on the Silver, Zelda!

airaani, good to see you at least pop in. Sounds like you've been very busy!

Congrats on everyone's new prizes, trades, and lineages! I'm gifting Valentine hatchies since we don't want them growing up on our scrolls. Please send a dummy to claim:

3rd gen *sweetling x pink checker hatchie

3rd gen *sweetling x moonstone checker hatchie

2nd gen *sweetling x moonstone hatchie

2nd gen sweetling x electric hatchie

3rd gen sweetling x old pink checker hatchie

3rd gen '09 x pink checker hatchie and twin

*alt sweetlings will turn pink if your scroll isn't coded for them.

airaaniiiiiiiiiiiiiii *tackle*hug*pounce* congrats on the move/wedding/job/hubby's promotion/dad's successful surgery!

Opening the voting for the Heartstealing dragons: (I'm off to copy/paste the "official" voting rules, brb)

yes

no - cathie, zelda, fiona, xoco, husker, deb, rrattts, lavinia, airaani

Edited by Pink467

I've been watching to see if aangs-sister posted more info on them, which she did. Unfortunately they still don't seem elemental to me, so I'm voting no as well.

I'm late to the party (work has been a BEAR the last few weeks!), but I'm voting NO on the Heartstealers as well.

AND showing off my most recent Milestone Dragon:

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: deblogan

MILESTONE EARNED: 2e - Members with a 4th even gen checkerboard Element (alternating 2 breeds, one male and one female).

DATE EARNED: 2/4/2015

GIFT REQUESTED: Even gen PB Undine

VERIFICATION: Laird Rhydderich 5E MacDubh

Edited by deblogan

As nice as they are i say no to Heartstealers

I have been very busy over the last 3/4 weeks with Making Neglecteds (i know not elementals sad.gif ) and trading in the last 6 weeks i have gone from having 0 2nd gens from prize to the proud owner of 6 ohmy.gif and 3 waiting to be bred smile.gif

Hopefully when things start to settle down and the shiney giveaways start again i maybe able to offer a couple of nice things smile.gif

I also vote no to the Heartstealing Dragons. They're lovely, but I can't see them fitting into any of our categories.

Wow, rrattts, congrats!

Wow! Ask and ye shall receive biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks, cathie!!

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: grandmother_cathie

RECEIVER: deblogan

GIFT: Even 3rd Gen PB Undine

MILESTONE: 2e - Members with a 4th even gen checkerboard Element (alternating 2 breeds, one male and one female)

ETA: Finally got my spreadsheet caught up, so I'm adding milestones I discovered...

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 3d - 15 Crimson Flare Pygmies

DATE EARNED: 2/22/2015 (more like date noticed *lol*)

GIFT REQUESTED: 2nd gen Bluna (from male water x female skywing)

VERIFICATION: My spreadsheet biggrin.gif

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: rrattts

GIFT: 2nd gen Bluna

MILESTONE: 3d - 15 Crimson Flare Pygmies

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 3d - 15 Magi Dragons

DATE EARNED: 2/22/2015

GIFT REQUESTED: 2nd gen Soulpeace (from male daydream x female white)

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: rrattts

GIFT: 2nd gen Soulpeace

MILESTONE: 3d - 15 Magi Dragons

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 3d - 15 Dark Myst Pygmies

DATE EARNED: 2/22/2015

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Falconiform

Thank you, rrattts!

Edited by deblogan

Sorry for the delay! Voting will close for the Heartstealers Friday night 9PM PST (midnight cave time)...

All members are welcome to vote, but please read the following definitions carefully. Ideally I would like a breed to have 3 characteristics to qualify for an Elemental category, so if giving a YES vote please state your reasoning along with it. You may not compare a new release to an already eligible breed. They must be voted in on their own merit.

EARTH - Dragons comprised of, resembling, or able to control rock, metal, and/or dirt, POSSIBLY residing in the earth. For example, a stone dragon is made of stone-like material AND eats rocks. Green dragons live within the caves AND have control over the earth.

WIND - Dragons comprised of gas or with a strong connection to weather or the cosmos. POSSIBLY those that spend a majority of their time in the air. For example, grey dragons land only to rest and eat AND they have control of the weather. Thunder dragons land only to sleep and breed. They get moisture from the clouds and control the weather.

FIRE - Dragons who control or are comprised of fire or electricity. Also those that resemble fire or the sun or which are controlled by or strongly tied to the sun. For example, magma dragons are coated in magma, live in volcanic regions AND are capable of withstanding intense temperatures. Sunsongs control light AND are controlled by the light.

WATER - Dragons who control or are comprised of water in either it's liquid or solid state. Also those that live the entirety of their lives in the water. For example, ice dragons form icicles on their skin, and can freeze a predator with their cold breath.

LIFE - Dragons who rely on or are affected by a very specific 1part of nature, which must be different than the majority of other breeds. Dragons who possess mana pertaining to magical, mental or spiritual control or consisting of magic in a way that is different from other breeds, or having a significant positive role in the world that is different from other breeds, or having a significant effect on a very specific part of nature, which must be different than the majority of other breeds, including both positive and negative effects. For example, a qualifier can not be that the dragon depends on living in the trees alone. But Pumpkin dragons would qualify because they live specifically in pumpkins AND can only be bred during Harvest time.

yes -

no - cathie, zelda, fiona, xoco, husker, deb, rrattts, lavinia, airaani

~*~*~*~*

Also just a heads up, I will be taking a short mod hiatus until probably our Full Circle event 4/4/15. Still playing, just seem to have lost focus lately thanks to clicking on that evil dogzer ad and becoming an instant addict blink.gif

Xoco...don't give that egg away yet!

You can't tell the color until it hatches! Could still be a yellow undine...