The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

I was a little nervous with the 1-way link just sitting there. I grabbed the undine and if it alts I'll send it back, ok Xoco?

Hi by the way, been a while!

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: airaani

MILESTONE EARNED: 50 silver dragons

DATE EARNED: ?

GIFT REQUESTED: CB nebula

VERIFICATION:

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 50 gold dragons

VERIFICATION:

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 50 shadow walkers

VERIFICATION:

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 15 waverunners

GIFT REQUESTED: CB green

VERIFICATION:

Edited by airaani

Thanks, that is a nice Elemental beauty!

It'll be loved and cared for.

ETA:

Another PB Thuwed for grabs:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/teRml

http://dragcave.net/teleport/742bbe4bd6483...743e17f47636a23

Enjoy!

Whoops I just noticed I forgot to say I took this. Thank you!

Also,

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: rrattts

RECEIVER: airaani

GIFT: CB nebula hatchie

MILESTONE: 50 silver dragons

Someone commiserate with me :\

I have this shadow walker from two halloweens ago, and I've been struggling with continuing the line due to some refusals and some influence fails (so many male shadows!). I finally bred this boy, and he even colored correctly, aaaand they refused.

>.<

Aww, that's so disappointing. I sympathize with your nebbie woes. They can be little brats.

looking for owners of Alt Sweetlings i knwo we have at least one in group any more?

looking for owners of Alt Sweetlings i knwo we have at least one in group any more?

I have alt sweetlings, rrattts.

rrattts - my bf has alt sweetlings as well

Zeldarax - thanks again for the mystery lotto prize wub.gif

Just a reminder that our 6th annual Full Circle event is fast approaching! Any eligible Element that has the date April 4 either as stolen, bred, or grew up on can include Full Circle or FC in the name.

I have alt Sweetlings as well.

The user this was bred for hasn't read the PM for more than 48hrs...

so since its an Elemental Baby I'm going to put the link here for someone to adopt.

An early Easter Egg!

Love and Name, please.

The user this was bred for hasn't read the PM for more than 48hrs...

so since its an Elemental Baby I'm going to put the link here for someone to adopt.

An early Easter Egg!

Love and Name, please.

I got this one. :3 Thank you! It will be raise and named with care!

I got this one. :3 Thank you! It will be raise and named with care!

Thanks for letting me know you picked it up smile.gif

If I win a CB Prize, I'll request the code to be "SMAUG", influence it male and name him "5E Smaug the Stupendous" If i ever get one that is... dry.gif

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

I am still around. I am sorry to have been quiet, but I had my computer with internet again, and then my bunny chewed a cord (they have a sixth sense for which cord is the most impact to destroy) and I will keep in touch. Hope to have things back together within the week~

New releases in the forest and jungle for those who didn't see the announcement *excited*

*polishes her gem eggs* I haven't gotten any of the others yet, but I pigged out on the gem ones. Shiny. Fi approves.

Gemshard Dragons are small, gregarious, expressive easterns, living in large clans high in the jungle canopy. Their bodies are covered in tiny, gem-like scales that shimmer in direct light, and each dragon has a unique pattern of markings on the forked spade of its tail. Though Gemshard Easterns cannot fly, they often leap from springy branches high into the sky on sunny days and perform acrobatic spins and twirls to entertain themselves. When the weather turns foul, they pile up together on sturdy tree limbs and interlock the forks of their tails with others to keep warm and dry.

Striped River Dragons dwell in clear, deep-moving water. These dragons are playful and active, but wild individuals are very shy and tend to flee at the first sign of humans. They are excellent swimmers and can hold their breath for up to an hour, and are also capable of magic-powered flight for short distances. Their hoards usually consist of shells, smooth river stones, and freshwater pearls; Striped River Dragons often trade objects from their hoard and give “gifts” to dragons or people they consider to be friends. These dragons are intolerant of poor water conditions, so their presence is often an indicator of a healthy river system.

=================================

I love the gemshards, but I'm not totally convinced of their elementalness.

I love the striped even more and vote YES in Water.

TJ's have matured…mostly.

I thought the gem-encrusted ones would be a slam dunk, but they don't strike me as Elemental. So I'm going going to vote No on Gemshards.

However, the Striped Rivers do strike me as Elemental. They collect shells and other river treasures, and spread them around as gifts. I vote Yes in Water.