The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Alas! I am not a winner either.

...however, I did manage to grab a Thunder egg out of the Desert, so. I think I won something, anyway xd.png

My daughter and I got nothing.

My husband, on the other hand, got a bronze Shimmer. Now I just need to convince him to name his dragon Bubba the Elemental instead of just Bubba. : )

As the name Bubba can attest, Frank had nothing to do with naming his daughters.

If he would name Bubba elementally that would be great. I'd love to bride him with a freshly baked apple pie but shipping it would be prohibitively expensive and it probably wouldn't be edible by the time it arrived.

Maybe I could bribe him with a picture of one? Hmm...

Also, his choice of name is... interesting. Perhaps your daughters should be grateful you named them. (My husband helped pick the names of our children - from a short list I gave him)

My daughter and I got nothing.

My husband, on the other hand, got a bronze Shimmer. Now I just need to convince him to name his dragon Bubba the Elemental instead of just Bubba. : )

As the name Bubba can attest, Frank had nothing to do with naming his daughters.

congrats to your hubby Cathy laugh.gif at least now he can scare the wits out of you instead of other way around biggrin.gif

Greetings, is there anyone on this project who knows someone who likes to trade administrative work (like filling out forms) for almost unlimited requesting of nice and various shiny or whatever variety dragons? Since i can't really request that on a normal forum. But I have a bunch of elemental dragons and I am about to go thru 2 weeks of moving hell and don't have the time to get them added as much as I would really like to and there are many that count that I need to make name tweaks and get them added tongue.gif

No I"m not talking about logging into my scroll or Forum in ANY way, just to be clear! And I am very happy to compensate properly! Happy to work with newbs or whoever!

Edited by natayah

Umm. Paying someone to register your dragons? Why didn't I think of that?

*considers bribing someone with spriter's alt babies or 3rd gen shinies*

I have... hundreds to register. Erm.

Yes, I mean I love this game, but one of the reasons I haven't joined sooner is all the manual ... and seriously, there are people who would love these dragons and they have lots of free time cuz they are younger. I am learning to delegate, and maybe we can start here on our own but really... when you got life, I'm happy to give you dragons tongue.gif

Maybe one day they'll open up a "Help me with this for dragons" forum but I don't know how that would go over on modding. So maybe internal word of mouth is a better idea. But I gotta delegate some of this or else I'm gonna be months at this rate getting just to normal membership status wink.gif

HAHAHA! I've been too busy to check my scroll for a bit!

LOOK what I just found biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

And it's even Elemental!

HAHAHA! I've been too busy to check my scroll for a bit!

LOOK what I just found biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

And it's even Elemental!

Congrats Deb!

Thanks, all biggrin.gif I've been on the list for this baby since the fall ... was kind of hoping for a pumpkin at Halloween rolleyes.gif but even if TJ had bred one, I think he would've dropped that in the AP.

If she genders as influenced, I'll breed her to him and start my own pygmy elemental Thuwed dynasty biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oh! And I finally got my shimmer from this pairing that ya'll helped me build the 4th gen Water for.

*happy sigh* It's been a good couple of days!

Edited by deblogan

SCROLL NAME: Natayah

DRAGON'S ORIGINAL NAME: Orchid Wildfire (I forgot the 5E and can't edit it myself)

DRAGON'S NEW NAME: WildFire Orchid 5E

DATE YOUR DRAGON GREW UP: Oct 25, 2012

Rushes in, in a whirlwind of excitement it has Finally Happened laugh.gif i still can't believe it blink.gif

i have been playing around with eggs attempting to change their colours laugh.gif it has been quite successful and one got me the above smile.gif as well as a few other nice things here and there smile.gif

Edited by rrattts

Congrats, rrattts! That's a gorgeous dragon biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

ETA:

natayah - I fixed the name on the spreadsheet.

Edited by deblogan

I am breeding an even lineage of water horse(M) x water walker(F) like this one:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/orN0c

And Zeldariax has breeded mutch for the AP but if anyone can catch it and do not need it for his/her self can you send it to my but please don't bred it for me yet, because Zeldarax is in a breeding storm  ;-)

This project has some luck, quite a couple of auto-abandoned eggs are recaught by his mother, including this one, I bred:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/135j0

And this Thuwed Waterwalker, I sent to him myself:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0nSz6

Actually, I just bred them after each other, and then the second one auto-abandoned.

Congrats Cathy and hubby and rrattts with your beautiful new prizes biggrin.gif

Bubba looks great!

Edited by Zeldarax

I just finished up with a horrible horrible move (to be frank, to be all moves are horrible experiences and I pretty much just want to burn all my possessions so I never have to go thru this again, and hubby is finally on board so a year from now this shouldn't be an issue again) .... and am grateful that things worked out the way they did because it was a bad experience and its over and now I can lay it to rest! I apologize for not updating and naming and things on the spreadsheet but within the next 1-2 days my internet will be set up, I'm on vacation for a few days to recover and so I imagine I will be doing DC binging for a few weeks just until my life is back in order.

And during that time hopefully I can get enough things added to get a sheet of my own and hopefully make that process a little easier so I can offer things out to others and swap stuff with you guys to expand the breedings, and start on a few projects using CBs of my own so I can make some projects and make a few goals set out! Missed my internet, but I promise I didn't just fall inactive so checking in and thanks for the name update!

I just finished up with a horrible horrible move (to be frank, to be all moves are horrible experiences and I pretty much just want to burn all my possessions so I never have to go thru this again, and hubby is finally on board so a year from now this shouldn't be an issue again) .... and am grateful that things worked out the way they did because it was a bad experience and its over and now I can lay it to rest! I apologize for not updating and naming and things on the spreadsheet but within the next 1-2 days my internet will be set up, I'm on vacation for a few days to recover and so I imagine I will be doing DC binging for a few weeks just until my life is back in order.

And during that time hopefully I can get enough things added to get a sheet of my own and hopefully make that process a little easier so I can offer things out to others and swap stuff with you guys to expand the breedings, and start on a few projects using CBs of my own so I can make some projects and make a few goals set out! Missed my internet, but I promise I didn't just fall inactive so checking in and thanks for the name update!

Congrats, your moving-ordeal is over now.

Welcome back!

I've just got to share this. I'm so excited! It's this egg's grandfather that I'm most excited about, not the shimmer grandmother. I think I may have mentioned that one of my children is in the US Navy. Her first two years of training were at the same base where the Blue Angels train. The summer before she winged she met up with us at the Blue Angels' air show. She flew up with her training squadron to display some of their training jets at the show.

Now she's fully trained and on active deployment. Her airwing is daily flying missions to help protect and preserve freedom from tyranny and terrorism. We're so proud of her, and it's a very special thing for me to have an egg from Blueangel Archwing. His golden mate is a perfect complement, as the US naval air wings are wings of gold.

I'm just so happy that the parents' owner was willing to trade this special egg to me.

How very wonderful, Fiona!! Congratulations, and please thank your daughter for her service biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif