The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

The Magelights have reasonable justification to be a FIRE elemental, although I'd like for their case to be stronger. Voting NO at the moment, but I'll vote YES on them as soon as we have any one other Fire-element justification, from either additional info or new insight into their current description.

I agree that Marri's additional info makes the Magelights more Fire-like. Glad to see that! Changing my vote to YES.

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Bluecanary1

RECEIVER: Grandmother_cathie

GIFT: 2nd gen Bluna

MILESTONE:3B 50 Elements in a single category - Water.

Thank you bluecanary!

Does anybody have (or would like to make tongue.gif) open Milestone claims to CB seasonals?

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: BlueCanary1

RECEIVER: airaani

GIFT: CB nebula

MILESTONE: 15 silver shimmers

Milestone Spreadsheet announcement!

So, here is the new Milestone Spreadsheet!

For now, this is still a mock-up. Please have a look, everyone, and tell me what you think?

The idea:

- a tab for Open Milestones so it's easy to see what is currently needed

- a tab for Claimed Milestones, to track past gifts (this should also help with the 'X Milestones gifted' milestones). Whenever a request from the first tab is fulfilled and the appropriate form gets posted, the corresponding line gets moved from the first tab to the second, to be completed with information about who gifted what. smile.gif

- a tab for Possible Milestones that works a bit like the milestone cheat sheet. It's supposed to be a short overview about all Milestones. I have condensed the milestone texts to keep the repetition to a minimum. Hopefully I haven't lost any vital information in the process - if I have, please let me know.

The colors highlight milestones of a similar type. Do these help you guys, or are they just confusing?

=> the "Possible Milestones - new?" tab contains the same information, only in a more consistent order, like I've suggested on the thread (which so far has only gotten positive responses)

These things are still prone to change and will be adjusted to the new milestone system as it gets approved, and then there will only be one Possible Milestones tab.

I that's ok with you guys, I'll b digging through various member spreadsheets for example lineages for the generational milestones and link them in the Possible Milestones tab?

As you can see, I have already been tracking the most recent milestones there, and so far I'm finding it pretty easy to maintain. I don't think we want a registration form for these. In my opinion, posting Milestones in the thread is a fun thing. smile.gif

However, as I said, help with digging through the thread for all those old milestones would be very much appreciated. smile.gif

What do you think? Any suggestions? Stuff that you like especially? Anything that's missing?

Any feedback and comments are greatly appreciated! smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

This looks awesome! I did a bit of a double take when I saw my name all over the open milestones tab tongue.gif I love how it's organized smile.gif

I think getting the milestone spreadsheet would help jumpstart milestone gifting again, too smile.gif Sometimes when I don't have a lot of time on the computer, if I get something I don't need I end up trading it instead of milestone gifting just because the front page is so out of date I have no idea who wants what. It was just too big a job for one person and I wasn't around to help Pink keep it up to date... but the spreadsheet will make it so easy!

Edit: GAH. Anyone else as irritated as I am when you offer exactly what someone asked for on a trade, and they decline it? Not accepting something else... just declining it.

Edited by airaani

Edit: GAH. Anyone else as irritated as I am when you offer exactly what someone asked for on a trade, and they decline it? Not accepting something else... just declining it.

I guess they got offered something better than they asked for and are seeing whether they get something even better than that? (Which is always a gamble, as that good offer can be taken back...)

Anyway, great you guys seem to like the Milestone sheet. smile.gif

Any opinions specifically on the colors for similar milestones in the "Possible Milestones" tab?

Also, if you have time and are willing to help digging through the thread to collect the old milestone requests and -claims into the spreadsheet, please speak up! smile.gif

Any opinions specifically on the colors for similar milestones in the "Possible Milestones" tab?

I love the color coding! The same colors, and the similar colors.

Welcome Yameros!

Welcome, Yameros! biggrin.gif

I have just sent you a PM with access to our Newcomers' spreadsheet, so you can start registering dragons.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. smile.gif

Welcome, Yameros! I hope you like it here, it's quite a fun lineage. Someone's usually about if you have questions, so don't hesitate to ask.

Can any of you help with a 2nd gen Skywing from Sweetling or 2nd gen Turpentine from Heartseeker from named parents with relatively short names (looking for names of about 10-15 characters, max)?

I know these are not elemental, but I'm in the process of aquiring a number of 4th-6th gen shimmers, most of which will be elemental (hello, future shiny drawings! biggrin.gif) and all of which I'll be happy to breed for members (there's also a 3rd gen bronze shimmer x green copper in the deal, for which the same applies... wink.gif). And the person who is kindly breeding them for me would prefer short named parents.

Edit: got the eggs I needed, thank you! smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Whoopsie just realized I hadn't posted this yet

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Fiona BlueFire

RECEIVER: airaani

GIFT: CB nebula

MILESTONE: 15 royal crimsons

Um....Can I join plz?

FORUM NAME: Yandere_Blood18

SCROLL NAME: Yandere_Blood18

TIME ZONE: Eastern Standard Time

Is this how you do the format??? unsure.gif

Welcome, Yandere_Blood18! The form looks fine, though we're pretty laid back here.

And on another note, did anyone have a request in for a cb thunder?

Welcome to the lineage, Yandere_Blood! I promise we don't bite, and we love new people. You'll be fine!

Edited by silver_chan

Welcome, Yandere! smile.gif

Just sent you a PM with access and explanations for our Newcomers' spreadsheet. smile.gif

Since I've been sick the past couple of weeks, I'm going to have to push back 5ummer 5ecret 5anta to mid-July. Sorry!

I'm going to tentatively plan on July 12-25 for the gifting dates, unless there are objections.

I'll be on vacation July 4th-19th. But if the 22nd is still enough, I canbe there. :-)

Get better, soon, Lavinia!

I'd like to register a new dragon~

------------------------------------------------------

SCROLL NAME: Yandere_Blood18

DRAGON'S NAME: Whinry Blaze

DRAGON BREED: Royal Crimson

GENERATION: 1 (haven't bred with her yet)

DATE YOUR DRAGON GREW UP: Um...it hatched on June 13, 2015....so does that count? unsure.gif