The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

They're still dropping in the forest and alpine, just mixed with other eggs. Most people aren't having too hard a time catching them.

Reminder: 5ummer 5ecret 5anta party happening right now in our IRC channel - join us!

Update: the surprise finale lotto had concluded, but the gifting and partying will continue for a while longer! Congrats to natayah who won the special surprise (2g bronze tinsel). I can't wait until its babies hit the shiny lottos. biggrin.gif

Edited by Lavinia

Thank you, Lavinia for arranging our 5ummer 5ecret 5anta. It was great fun and the party was fantastic.

Thank you so much everyone for an amazing 5ecret 5anta! I'm overwhelmed by all the wonderful things I received <3

I'm so curious who had whom! I revealed myself in irc so I'll post it here too.. I had rrattts!

Edit:

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: airaani

MILESTONE EARNED: 50 greens

DATE EARNED:

GIFT REQUESTED: CB nebula

VERIFICATION:

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 15 canopies

DATE EARNED:

VERIFICATION:

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 50 magi

DATE EARNED:

VERIFICATION:

Edited by airaani

Would also like to add thank you for the 5ecret 5anta laugh.gif huges thank to airanni you done good laugh.gif

person i had was not in IRC so will wait a day or so before i reveal smile.gif

i still have some stragglers that will be passed out when they arrive/hatch wink.gif

CB Nebula on way to airanni

I suppose I can reveal who my person was: airaani. I had a slow time getting started, but then was also able to help out a few other 5antas too.

Also, I have a line on a silver tinsel from blue nebula for you. It just hasn't arrived yet. biggrin.gif

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Thank you so much Fi <3 I was totally overwhelmed with all the wonderful things you sent! And thanks to the elves as well <3 I got the neb you just sent rrattts, thanks!

I had so much fun at our little party, thanks to everyone who helped organize it and who participated in it!

My crew collected a bunch of Elemental stuff for the party but I didn't make it back to pass them out, so if you'd like one please claim it and I'll send the link. A lot are ER so it's first come first serve:

CB green opal hatchie x2 bluey & lastalda

CB magi hatchie x2

CB red hatchie rratts

CB vine hatchie grew up

CB gwyvern hatchie silver

CB undine hatchie

CB nebula hatchie airaani

Edited by Pink467

Oooh, did someone say green opal? Yes please! Thank you, Pink! <3 I'm sorry you missed the party. We missed you for sure!

Edited by BlueCanary1

Red or magi would be welcome here smile.gif

If anyone struggling with Xenowyrms i am getting them in trades let me know what you want will try and help biggrin.gif

I'd happily take that other green opal. smile.gif

A huge THANK YOU to lavinia for organizing this amazing event, and to all the Santas (and mine in particular wink.gif ) for all the lovely dragons! wub.gif

I finally have a second CB spessartine! *still can't believe it* And so many other great dragons! Just... wow! (I just counted them. Seriously, Santa, you've been spoiling me so bad! THANK YOU! *hugs*)

Also, I'm finally back from vacation and after-vacation-crazy-work-overload and both-kids-birthday-madness, and finally ready to actually do something with that shiny new mod rank! biggrin.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Spirit Ward Dragons are a special breed that ward off evil spirits—at least, that’s what the legends say. During nighttime festivals, people love to see these dragons, because they believe that the dragons guard against evil spirits. The dragons are dark-colored, but glow with a flame-colored internal light that has an intensity that they control.

The first of TJ's dragons grew up. Have you ever been outside alone at night? It can be kind of spooky, especially if it's really dark out. If you should spot one of these guys you'd immediately feel safer.

That's because the glow isn't just light. It's light mana based. They dispel dark mana in the area, warding off some of the threats of the nighttime.

Therefore, as the conceptor, I'm voting yes on these in Life. They 1. produce magical light. 2. Give magical protection against the darkness 3. Increase their protection in direct proportion to the threat, which is something they control.

The first of TJ's dragons grew up. Have you ever been outside alone at night? It can be kind of spooky, especially if it's really dark out. If you should spot one of these guys you'd immediately feel safer.

That's because the glow isn't just light. It's light mana based. They dispel dark mana in the area, warding off some of the threats of the nighttime.

Therefore, as the conceptor, I'm voting yes on these in Life. They 1. produce magical light. 2. Give magical protection against the darkness 3. Increase their protection in direct proportion to the threat, which is something they control.

i agree and vote YES to Life

Gorgeous and I love the concept! I vote Yes in Life!

*scampers off to trade for more*

Time to reveal who i was gifting smile.gif i was 5anta to Lastalda biggrin.gif had to do lots of juggling around but i got there in the end rolleyes.gif

will also vote for life on Spirit Wardens biggrin.gif

Still offering Xeno's if anyone still needs biggrin.gif have 4 at the moment currently on vacation as someone keeps sending low time hatchies laugh.gif

Still offering Xeno's if anyone still needs biggrin.gif have 4 at the moment currently on vacation as someone keeps sending low time hatchies laugh.gif

I'm short a female gaia if you happen to have one (or an egg, of course). Others should have priority over me though, as I'm trying to finish my 3rd set of CB pairs for each type.

Here is a 2015 5th Gen Elementally Approved (this time for real) Perfect Silver Tinsel Stair x Rotating Coppers, Welcome to anyone from this thread, just offer a junk egg if you want it on the Teleport so I know someone grabs it, or send me a PM if your scroll name is really weird compared to how I might know you, and I'll accept. Otherwise, if no one claims in a day or so, I'll offer to others: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I absolutely second Fiona's nomination (and reasons) for her new babies to be accepted in LIFE. She knows them best. biggrin.gif

Pink, if it hasn't grown up or been claimed yet, I'd love the CB Vine. wub.gif

I'm also voting for yes in LIFE based on Fiona's lovely breakdown of the dragons. And what pretty dragons they are!