urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

< has lost track of how many times she read the series

It's always between ravenclaw or slytherin, but I prefer wisdom over trickery, so ravenclaw.

im either slytherin or ravenclaw

Well, I did the quiz on pottermore twice years ago, one time Ravenclaw, one time Gryffindor.

I prefer Gryffindor OR Slytherin, but as what my friends always tell me, that I am TOTALLY Gryffindor.

Edited by Selina_616earth

I'm definitely a Slytherin! biggrin.gif

I used to think I was a Gryffindor, but after taking Pottermore's quiz, I found out I was a Slytherin, and that's where I belong!

Ravenclaw. biggrin.gif All the tests say that, but I'd like to be in Hufflepuff so that I didn't have as much pressure as I feel Ravenclaw would have.

I used to want to be in Ravenclaw, but in the last few years I've been leaning more towards Slytherin and when Pottermore placed me there both times I tried the test, I knew I belonged down in the dungeons. xd.png

Edited by Meymo

Hmm. Well, I wanted to be in gryffindor, but i took a sorting hat quiz and Got this

Hufflepuff - 11

Gryffindor - 10

Ravenclaw - 10

Slytherin - 10

Hufflepuff does sound like fun, but I'd rather be in gryffindor or ravenclaw, because gryffindor is awesome, and Luna Lovegood is like, my favorite char.

Ahh, I just took pottermore's quiz, and hufflepuff is definitely me.

Edited by EmmaD333

I've taken multiple quizzes of my house and I tend to end up with Hufflepuff.

I agree with the choice, though some people that know me think I should be Gryffindor xd.png

I took a quiz and got:

Hufflepuff - 15

Ravenclaw - 12

Gryffindor - 9

Slytherin - 9

men

Hufflepuff, because my older sister told me that I would most likely belong in Hufflepuff due to my loyalty and kindness.

I am 100% Slytherin and proud of it wink.gif Though I'd be able to fare well in Ravenclaw too, but... eh. Slytherin's where it's at.

Party in the dungeons, anyone?

The first time I did the Sorting Hat quiz on Pottermore it sorted me to Hufflepuff, but eventually I ended up in Gryffindor. I'm a Gryffindor at heart and I will always be the most fond of that house. wub.gif

I like Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff the most...but I'm a Huffle. :3

BECAUSE THE MAP (in this case Pottermore) NEVER LIES!!!!

Edited by igloo9201

I always thought I was Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, and I hadn't taken a test in years so I suddenly went on Pottermore and took the test and I told me I was Slytherin and I was like WHAT? NO WAY, NO. But after reading about it and thinking about it I realized I actually am Slytherin (and I'm proud of it) xd.png

In order of likelihood:

Ravenclaw

Slytherin (for some reason everything except Pottermore thinks I'm a Slytherin even though I'm pretty unambitious)

Hufflepuff

Gryffindor

The Pottermore sorting hat put me in Gryffindor O_o If I was sorted by a real Sorting Hat I'd have been like Harry except instead of 'not Slytherin' I'd be going 'not Gryffindor, not Gryffindor' tongue.gif