urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I took the test:

Hufflepuff - 12

Ravenclaw - 12

Gryffindor - 9

Slytherin - 9

Sorry, but persons aren't one-sided

I was guessing Ravenclaw, maybe Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff mainly because I think there must be the greatest variety of interesting people in there (basically anyone who isn't either "super-evil", "super-smart" or "Potter" is lumped into that fourth house). Although that kind of curiosity might also put me in Ravenclaw. xd.png

The sorting hat quiz says Ravenclaw too. user posted image

Edited by dustpuppy

My personality would put me in Ravenclaw, but every HP quiz I've taken, puts me firmly in Slytherin...so, Slytherin it is! tongue.gif

No idea. I keep changing from Ravenclaw to gryffindor and back. Depends on my mood. biggrin.gif

Quiz says Hufflepuff tho! LOL!

I think I'd be a Ravenclaw. I seem to get it quite a lot when I take HP quizzes, plus Luna's my favourite character. biggrin.gif

I wanna be In Slytherin and Ravenclaw.

Got Slytherin.

..... I'm gonna make my own house with Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

It shall be called Slytherclaw.

Edited by ToaofPonies

I always thought of myself as more of a Ravenclaw, but Potermore sorted me into Slytherin seven times in a row, so I am a Slytherin. smile.gif

I've always liked Ravenclaw, but I'm willing to bet that I'd get sorted into Hufflepuff. I'm fine with that too; I have traits of both.

I've always scored either Slytherin or Ravenclaw, and then Hufflepuff usually comes in 2nd or 3rd depending on the test. It's really interesting, haha. o3o

Pottermore says I'm either a Hufflepuff or a Ravenclaw. I wouldn't mind Hufflepuff, but honestly I think Ravenclaw's a better fit. Hufflepuff's a nice house, but a bit too social for me. If I went to Hogwarts, I would end up living in the library...

I'm identifying as a Ravenpuff.

Pottermore placed me as Slytherin. I guess it makes a but of sense, but I am more likely a Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw; more likely a Hufflepuff.

Pottermore sorted me into Ravenclaw but I feel a stronger connection with Slytherin. I do know that many traits of both houses overlap, and I can identify with either.

I've taken tests multiple times over, and come with two different results: Ravenclaw and Slytherin. If I had to choose, Ravenclaw, but I've certainly got some traits Salazar would appreciate.

Every test I have taken has put me in Ravenclaw and I feel that house suits me better than any of the other houses.

I like Slytherin and I'm sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore. Actually, the Sorting Hat offered me a choice of Hufflepuff or Slytherin, but I chose Slytherin anyways xd.png I like Ravenclaw as well though

I don't really know anything about Harry Potter, but I took a quiz and got Ravenclaw.

Always Slytherin. I haven't logged in on Pottermore in ages, but I was sorted into Slytherin there too.

Slytherin and proud of it! I got sorted into it on Pottermore and I was really happy. I've always wanted to be in that house.xd.png

I've taken a few house quizes and have always either gotten Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. mostly the former.

I'm always sorted either into Hufflepuff or Slytherin. laugh.gif

I'm always Ravenclaw. If there's a second on the list, it's always Slytherin.