urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Slytherin. Before Pottermore, I used to think I was Ravenclaw. Then I thought Gryffindor. Actually, when Pottermore came along, and I took the sorting quiz, I wanted Gryffindor. Needless to say I was quite surprised to get Slytherin.

At first I was happy I wasn't in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff (convinced I was definitely neither of those), and then sad because I didn't feel it ft. But boy oh boy, I'm a serpent through and through.

Really what made me see that I'm a Slytherin was being on a Pottermore forum that divided users into their respective Pottermore houses. I became a moderator, and thus a driving force in the Slytherin's common room by keeping it running day after day. We felt like family. Other houses were envious of us because the ties we formed were so great. To me, Slytherin is about family. Slytherin is about getting what you want. Slytherin is about doing the best you can. Slytherin is about past, present, and future. It's about trying to get everything you want, and sacrificing nothing.

Okay, I'm super passionate about Slytherin. haha And I've taken the quiz on Pottermore like 10 times, give or take and have gotten Slytherin every single time except the last time when I somehow managed to get Gryffindor.... heh

I would like to be in Ravenclaw...Tho I think I could fit into slytherin, I'd be so annoyed by 'dumb' wink.gif students who are too proud to be Slytherin I'd hate it there. Thus I wish the peaceful steadiness of Ravenclaw. biggrin.gif

Well when I joined the Pottermore website I got picked into Slytherin ( BTW if you want to add me as a friend I'm FireboltCharm12460) I was hoping for Gryffindor but I'm actually ok with Slytherin.

In quizzes I always get Gryffindor no matter what and i'm not really a Hufflepuff person. I thought for a long time that I was a Ravenclaw but now I know i'm either Gryffindor or Slytherin.

... I just thought of something.

Would Artemis Fowl be a Ravenclaw or a Slytherin? -on an AF kick-

Knowing him, probably Slytherin. rolleyes.gif

Just took a house quiz and these were my results:

Slytherin - 13

Ravenclaw - 10

Gryffindor - 9

Hufflepuff - 6

How dare they put me so close to Ravenclaw! My father will hear about this!

I keep getting put in Hufflepuff, but I'm really close to Ravenclaw each and every time. I'm always about one point away from having Ravenclaw, where I believe I belong.

After all, Luna Lovegood is in Ravenclaw. And I'm pretty Loony, myself. wink.gif

According to Pottermore I would be in Hufflepuff. And what I read about it in Rowling's extra information about the house was also very nice, so I kinda like it. biggrin.gif

Slytherin.

People tell me Ravenclaw but I think I have more of a Slytherinesque personality.

Based on that I am a Gryffindor.

Gryffindor - 12

Ravenclaw - 10

Slytherin - 10

Hufflepuff - 8

Ravenclaw ALL THE WAY, baby! laugh.gif *is obsessed with HP and has thought this over way too much*

Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor, much to my surprise (and initial displeasure), as I would have picked any house BUT that if I'd been sorting myself. On further reflection, though, I realized the Sorting Hat's decision actually was the most accurate. smile.gif

Every sorting test I've ever taken puts me in Ravenclaw. smile.gif

Edit: According to the test YDraigMelys posted--

Ravenclaw - 13

Hufflepuff - 12

Slytherin - 9

Gryffindor - 8

Edited by IvoryDragon432

Well, I always end up in Ravenclaw when I take tests.

It sort of fits me since I'm actually rather smart (with an IQ of 135, no less). xd.png And the fact I've been getting second best grades in English at school since I was 12, without actually reading for exams. Heck, I got grade 9 in English all the way through elementary school, high school and vocational college.

I also got a place in university to study English translation, but I decided not to go. Translators have a terrible job market.

Edited by Beldarius