urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin and since that's coming from JK Rowling herself, I belong in Slytherin then. :P

Friends who read the series always said (prior to Pottermore) that I would belong in either Gryffindor or Slytherin. It was interesting reading about the houses to see why my friends thought I belonged in them. ^^

Pottermore and Hogwarts online sorted me into Slytherin. I absolutely love Slytherin with all my heart, because of how everyone is so biased and thinks that everyone in Slytherin is evil and mean and nasty sad.gif

Pureblooded and parselmouth (: definitley Slytherin! On Pottermore I'm in Slytherin and on forum I've joined I am in Slytherin too <3 Our country has a forum, chat room and real schooling! It's so cool x)

I would say I'm a Hufflepuff. I'm definitely loyal, patient and hardworking--the signature attributes of House Hufflepuff. biggrin.gif As for magical lineage, I dunno what I'd be.

@ Varekis: Maybe we're bunkmates. Pottermore also said that I'm a Slytherin. Tried all the quizzes that I could Google, and they all say I'm a Slytherin too, lol. Although a couple (including Pottermore,) also showed that I was almost in Gryffindor.

Definitely a Ravenclaw. Second choice: Hufflepuff. I'm too cowardly to be a Gryffindor and too nicey-nice to be a Slytherin. tongue.gif (For the record, Pottermore sorted me into Ravenclaw.)

In order of relativity, by my own placement:

Ravenclaw

Hufflepuff

Slytherin

Griffindor

But I wonder what Pottermore would have sorted me into.

Wait we were supposed to choose the house we wanted to be in? Oops! I selected the one I got sorted into for pottermore. I got sorted into Ravenclaw. My little bro got sorted into Hufflepuff, which was interesting. I liked how it the houses all have little details that they never go into with the book.

Pottermore says I'm a Slytherin~ I don't mind too much, especially after reading the welcome letter thing, though a friend of mine totally dissagrees. Said I either was a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. And I know others who would have put me in Ravenklaw. So I'm a Gryffslythclawpuff. If everyone got their way.

Pottermore says I'm a Slytherin~ I don't mind too much, especially after reading the welcome letter thing, though a friend of mine totally dissagrees. Said I either was a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. And I know others who would have put me in Ravenklaw. So I'm a Gryffslythclawpuff. If everyone got their way.

YOU'RE DIVERGENT. /shot

haha yeah I know some people like you(:

Wait we were supposed to choose the house we wanted to be in? Oops! I selected the one I got sorted into for pottermore. I got sorted into Ravenclaw. My little bro got sorted into Hufflepuff, which was interesting. I liked how it the houses all have little details that they never go into with the book.

Oh I did that too. ohmy.gifwink.gifhuh.gif

YOU'RE DIVERGENT. /shot

haha yeah I know some people like you(:

Awesome! I'm gonna go try and shoot some dauntless traitors now! xd.png

And just because Divergent is braught up...

'I want to be smart, selfless, brave, honest, and kind.' *totally doesn't remember the quote* Point being, I think not being too sure where you belong is a good thing, because all the houses have positive attributes. The sorting hat just figures out which is the most dominant attribute and places you with the kind of people it thinks will help you reach your potential.

Then again, I'm the person who thinks Gryffindor is the house for leftovers, not Hufflepuff.

I have plenty of fancy HP theories x3

'I want to be smart, selfless, brave, honest, and kind.' *totally doesn't remember the quote* Point being, I think not being too sure where you belong is a good thing, because all the houses have positive attributes. The sorting hat just figures out which is the most dominant attribute and places you with the kind of people it thinks will help you reach your potential.

Huh, interesting. Never looked at it that way, but I totally agree with you c;

Slytherin,

I can be a censorkip.gif sometimes, and Im a rulebreaker.

Perfect house for me xd.png