urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Every quiz site (both official and unofficial) have placed me in Hufflepuff. I'm pretty alright with that smile.gif They're a lovable group!

Every quiz I have taken has put me in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. I am happy with both choices.

Most of the quizzes I took put me in Slytherin, I got put in Slytherin on Pottermore too. c:

Hufflepuff to be sure, but I certainly wouldn't MIND Ravenclaw~.

I used to swear I was meant to be in ravenclaw. But since I've gotten older, I match much closer to hufflepuff. Oops. unsure.gif

I've probably posted in this thread years ago, but I'm Slytherin. I used to think I was Ravenclaw, but recently I've grown into my Slytherin side.

I always thought I should belong to Gryffindor, but lately the quizzes all say Hufflepuff. Finally I registered at Pottermore and was sorted into Hufflepuff. At first, I was a little disappointed, but I've come around to it.

user posted image

happy.gif

I've had quizzes sort me into Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, but the majority were Ravenclaw, and that's where I feel I would belong.

Edited by IDoNotExist

I identified pretty instantaneously with Slytherin house as soon as I read the first book, which was like a few months after book 2 came out. I didn't understand why Rowling wrote everything about that house as being evil, and it's still one of my biggest critiques of the series.

When Pottermore launched, I was sorted rather unsurprisingly into Slytherin so. Woot.

Apparently Hufflepuff. I think it fits me, just wish that it had better representation in the books cause it seems like they're super lame.

I'm a Hufflepuff at heart and have been sorted there, but i'm now currrently a Gryffindor Head of House on a community forum so I've had to change allegiances somewhat. I feel pretty at home in Gryffindor so I have come to think of myself as an equal parts Gryffinpuff, really.

Gryffindor no question. If we are talking about second...that would be very tough. I guess either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?

Apparently Hufflepuff. I think it fits me, just wish that it had better representation in the books cause it seems like they're super lame.

I tend to agree with you. I found that they did not represent any of the houses that well except Gryffindor. Lets face it, there was only one good Slytherin(non evil) and one character from Hufflepuff that got attention in any of the books(Cedric Diggory). Other than that, the author never really focuses on any of them.

Hmmm, always thought I was a Gryffindor, mostly due to J.K making it seem like the best house ever, but every time I've registered on Pottermore I've been a Hufflepuff, can't say I wasn't disappointed the first time it happened, but now, well, I actually kinda like it biggrin.gif

Shaddowwarrior said:
Slytheries - evil and sneaky, power hungry and arogant

Huffles - sweet, nice, and helpful

Raven - smart and clever

Gryff - brave, merciful, mary sues

Slytherins are also known for ambition. Ravenclaws are also know for being insensitive and Gryffindors are known for being fool hardy. I would like to be a Ravenclaw, however the old Pottermore and other tests have sorted me in Slytherin. The sorting hat at the Warner Bros. Studio in L.A. also sorted me as Slytherin.

Edited by w5aw5

Most of the tests I've took have sorted me as a Slytherin or a Griffindor.

Personally, I'd rather be in Slytherin.

When I'm completely honest, I'm a Slytherin, when I do the answers that sound right, I get Gryffindor, when I'm sort of in between I get Ravenclaw. I have always considered myself a Ravenclaw. But really, it's about what qualities you value, not the ones you display (although in most cases they will be the same;for example, if you think honesty is a good virtue you will probably be very honest, as opposed to someone thinking that bravery is important but not being very courageous themselves, perhaps because they have a stronger sense of self-preservation) so really, you can choose. So I choose RAVENCLAW!!!

i am a mix of ravenclaw and gryffindor

.. at least that is what the surveys tell me, including pottermore (where i am a ravenclaw)

Edited by nepenthe.catharsis