urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't even know anymore. I don't particularly identify with any of the houses, I'm still trying to figure out who I am in many ways. I feel as though I know myself well in certain aspects, and yet there are times that I'm very confused about my identity and what makes me who I am. I've taken the Pottermore test and many others alongside it - I've gotten Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Slytherin as results. The only house I've never gotten is Hufflepuff. 

When I took the pottermore quiz it gave me a selection of all four houses, like "well, we don't even know what you are!"  Other quizzes have given me Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw pretty evenly.  So I usually identify with Hufflepuff. Magical plants and animals (and everything in between) ftw :D

Every person I've chatted with about it thinks I belong in Ravenclaw.

Every test I've ever taken is like, IT'S SLYTHERIN TIME.

I wasn't expecting so many fellow Ravenclaws. Wow.

Anyway... anyone else super happy/excited for the Witch outfits in the Halloween event? Now your dragon can join you in your House!

On 26/10/2017 at 10:04 AM, InkedMyths said:

Anyway... anyone else super happy/excited for the Witch outfits in the Halloween event? Now your dragon can join you in your House!

Not only that, but they actually got the Ravenclaw colours right!!!

I normally am not such a big opponent of the blue-silver combination, but seeing correct blue-and-bronze outfits really has a nice touch.

And yeah, as you maybe figured, I'm a proud Ravenclaw ^^

I took the test on the old Pottermore side and accepted the new one only after the second try when it placed me in the right house. I feel like I really connect with this house and its characteristics. I am also in a facebook group with fellow Ravenclaws and it is so nice to get in touch with people who have a similar mindset. It is quite refreshing c:

I've taken the official quiz on Pottermore which made me Hufflepuff. I guess it kind of fits me? ...I could have been Ravenclaw since I'm kind of smart, but my IQ doesn't really benefit me much since I'm really lazy.

One of my friends thought I was a Slytherin so I took a quiz and it said I was Ravenclaw. Then I turned around and took the Pottermore test and it also said I'm Ravenclaw. I am definitely a Ravenclaw. :D Their traits fit me so well!

I've responded to this before, but I'm too lazy to go over what I've already written, so...

Slytherin and Ravenclaw equally. Every online quiz I take puts me in either one. I'd be a hatstall, and I'm not entirely sure which one I'd choose. Normally, I'm very decisive, but both houses would fit me quite well. I'd probably go with Ravenclaw based mostly on strategy, since they value knowledge for its own sake and the threat of being watched, spied on, or sabotaged by my own classmates would not be as immediate as it is in Slytherin house. Conversely, the lack of danger would undoubtedly cause my senses to dull, which is where Slytherin has an inherent and subtly sinister benefit in that it always keeps its students on their toes. Furthermore, I consider my spirit animal to be the raven, and I look like Rowena (things tend to get interesting when I spend Halloween costumed in the company of fellow Potterheads). Additionally, I've always admired Slytherin's elitist swagger and Ravenclaw's cool intellect under pressure.

On a grammatical note, the apostrophe in the title of this thread is unnecessary. 'Hogwarts' is the adjective in this case, not the noun.

As near as I have ever been able to figure it out.... Ravenclaw with Gryffindor as a strong second.

A Slytherin here though I do sometimes, of course, have bits of the other houses strewn in.

I took several tests and got 4 different results... So, no idea where I belong.  👽

47 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

I took several tests and got 4 different results... So, no idea where I belong.  👽

You're the divergent :lol:

I googled and looked at the top 3 results.

Pottermore requires me to create an account there which I refuse to do.

Playbuzz says Ravenclaw.

Buzzfeed says "You Are 34% Ravenclaw, 25% Hufflepuff, 22% Gryffindor, and 19% Slytherin!"

So I guess I'll go with the Razorcrests XD and dabble into the other houses as well :lol:

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'm a Ravenclaw, but a Hufflepuff at heart :D I'd be a Ravenpuff if hybrid houses were a thing. 

As for the Ilvermorny houses, I'm a Horned Serpent :) 

55 minutes ago, hazeh said:

I'm a Ravenclaw, but a Hufflepuff at heart :D I'd be a Ravenpuff if hybrid houses were a thing. 

As for the Ilvermorny houses, I'm a Horned Serpent :) 

I'm a total Slytherin, but if hybrid houses were a thing, I'd be a Slytherclaw. :D Hufflepuffs work too hard. I'm too lazy. I'm such a fake fan I haven't invested time into knowing the Ilvermorny houses so I can't comment. :ph34r:

12 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You're the divergent :lol:

I googled and looked at the top 3 results.

Pottermore requires me to create an account there which I refuse to do.

Playbuzz says Ravenclaw.

Buzzfeed says "You Are 34% Ravenclaw, 25% Hufflepuff, 22% Gryffindor, and 19% Slytherin!"

So I guess I'll go with the Razorcrests XD and dabble into the other houses as well :lol:

Thanks for those links! I have long suspected I'm a Hufflepuff but these confirmed it (and I tried to answer without bias).
I got Hufflepuff on the first one and 44% Hufflepuff, 23% Ravenclaw, 22% Gryffindor, and 11% Slytherin from the second, which feels about right.

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure

Go blue and bronze

Ravenclaw forever

I'm a Ravenclaw without a doubt. It’s quite surprising, though, that there are so many of us on Dragon Cave! Usually Gryffindor and Slytherin seem to be way more crowded, I think.

I’m a big Harry Potter nerd and I took the official Sorting Hat quiz by JK Rowling. It sorted me into Gryffindor.

Gryffindors are not Mary Sues, they are just portrayed too much in the books because Harry is a Gryffindor. Gryffindors have many bad qualities like impulsiveness, a bad temper and a nerve that often get them into trouble. I honestly get very annoyed when people call them that, I’m proud to be Gryffindor to be honest. Maybe before calling Gryffindors the Mary Sues of the Franchise, open your eyes a little wider and see the character development of some Gryffindors in the books, like Ronald Weasley, Harry Potter and Neville Longbottom. I think then you will understand Gryffindors have flaws too.