urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ravenclaw? Maybe...

I don't care which I belong with.

I JUST WANT TO BE WIZARD;;

Edited by sh20000sh

So Hogwarts started...any one else not get their letter?

*cries in the closest under the stairs*

On another note, so I'm not spamming lol, I took another test and got a tie between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. The sorting hat has trouble placing me I guess.

For those of you not seeing yourselves as Hufflepuff, Huffies are loyal. They don't turn their backs to friends. It's not so much that they are dedicated to doing what they are supposed to do. It is allowing people to be themselves.

Coward vs Bravery and Gryffindors. Neville Longbottom is a Gryffindor. It's more the couage of your convictions and being willing to do what is right or at least try to do so. [i know Yoda says there is no try only do.]

Ravenclaws are smart but it is their wit the use they can and do make of their intelligence. Hermione is certainly brilliant enough to be a Ravenclaw and truly so was Harry, but their sense of right and drive to do what needs to be done out weighs other traits. Thus Harry and Hermione are Gryffindor. Luna is Ravenclaw. She has a unique way of looking at things and can see below the surface to what lies beneath.

Slytherins care a lot about perception. How others perceive them and they want to be the best or at least be perceived to be the best. They don't care much about how they get what they want. It is the winning or having that matters to them. Often brilliant, hardworkers and stubborn. They are loyal to themselves and their causes. Fear may be the motive behind their loyalty.

I normally test Hufflepuff, but frequently have Ravenclaw or Gryffindor traits almost as strong. Most people are a combination of houses and end up being the house they want to be or see themselves in. Like Harry and Hermione.

I am, amazingly, a Slytherin.

Slytherin - 11

Gryffindor - 10

Ravenclaw - 9

Hufflepuff - 7

I find it weird because I have no ambition whatsoever. I thought I'd be a Hufflepuff...

I took the Pottermore quiz and got Hufflepuff. And last time I tried I got Gryffindor. What.

So many Ravenclaws here, amazing! laugh.gif

I was sorted by several Quizzes and Pottermore to be a Ravenclaw too and I don't think one ot the other houses would suit me more. Not mainly because of that 'Clever' part, more because It seems that there are so many interesting and individual people, something I absolutely adore since I often get called weird and different myself! tongue.gif

The quiz said I am hufflepuff

Hufflepuff - 13

Ravenclaw - 12

Gryffindor - 10

Slytherin - 9

It also said that it is Loyal, dependable and hardworking.. other then hardworking I think it's right!

The quiz that I have repeatedly taken always places me in Ravenclaw. I think that it fits.

Slytherin in Pottermore and quizzes.

Sometimes I get Gryffindor though (quizzes).

I love both houses, so I'm glad smile.gif

I've done a couple of tests per a friend's demand. I always end up a Ravenclaw. Not that big a fan of HP though.

Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin, which is what I've always figured I identified with most strongly. My second choice would have been Ravenclaw.

No matter what quiz I take, I always end up as a Ravenclaw with Slytherin as second most likely (if the quiz gives that option). I suppose it is my dedication to learning that has led me in my pursuit of a PhD in entomology that would also put me into Ravenclaw. That does not mean I am not entirely insane (anyone who decides to get a PhD is, I am convinced, lacking in sanity). tongue.gif

I lost my first account's password for a long time in Pottermore (I am a Slytherin).

So last month I made another account. I got sorted into Gryffindor this time.

And then today I've finally recovered my old account. I had to recover the email's password as well.

I love Slytherin and my personality perfectly matches the house (I wrote about it here last year) but I also love Gryffindor. I still get both houses when I take online quizzes.

It's so confusing when you seem to belong to two houses. x) Even in Pottermore! (Hatstall)

(If I get Gryffindor as well when I take quizzes, it means my personality matches Gryffindor too, I guess o_O)

Edited by Slytherin7