urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am a Hufflepuff. Nice, Helpful, Loyal, Phlegmatic, etc. I took the "Hogwarts House Sorting Quiz". That also sorted me there. smile.gif Hufflepuffs are cool.

However, on Pottermore, I got sorted into Slytherin, somehow. (Though that might have something to do with my likes and dislikes more than anything. I like the violence (but only in manga and TV shows and stuff.) and the monsters and demons and weapons and claymores and butterfly swords and naginata and war scythes and . . .)

Ravenclaw for me. Blue, blue, blue blue, blue blue, blue blue, blue...

Sucks that Ravenclaw didn't get the blue/gold and Gryffindor got gold :E...and red.

I was sorted into Hufflepuff on Pottermore, I think I would of picked that for myself if I had to choose as well smile.gif

I'm probably most like a Gryffindor house member, but I hate Harry, so GO HUFFLEPUFF!

Hufflepuff! Both Mugglenet Interactive and PotterWorld have me in Hufflepuff.

Many of those little quizzes put me in either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. But Hufflepuff = my home. <3

Edited by BabyBelle

I'm a Hufflepuff and i'm proud to represent the house of kindness and loyalty- which for some reason has a reputation of being uncool?!!?! I wouldn't have always placed myself here until another forum sorted me into it last year, but since then i've come to fully realize that its where i would belong.

I'm also a Hufflepuff on Pottermore although i made a new account, previously i was a Ravenclaw on there.

I consider myself a Ravenclaw, but Pottermore sorted me as a Ravenclaw/Slytherin hat stall.

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

I'm a Huffleclaw. A little more than half of me is a Hufflepuff so that's where I'll probably end up though Ravenclaw seems very suitable too. I can never get into Gryffindor and I can't picture myself in there either tongue.gif

I've taken several sorting hat quizzes in the past and was Slytherin.

Wow. Never thought of you like that, Ruby.

Me, I want to be in Gryffindor, but probably I would be in Ravenclaw.

lol I'd probably be stuck in Hufflepuff since I'm always goofing off laugh.gif

Pottermore's quiz put me in Ravenclaw when some friends convinced me to try it. Haven't really tried any of the other sorting quizzes online. Figured that one's probably the most accurate anyway.

The Pottermore web game sorted me into Slytherin, and I can roll with that. My sister got put into Gryffindor, thus beginning a family feud.

If you want to take a quiz about this (and if you love Harry Potter), you can go to the website that Rowling created called Pottermore. It's amazing! biggrin.gif

I am a proud Slytherin, no doubt. wink.gif

No matter if we win, no matter if we lose.

I will always be a Slytherin;

I am a Slytherin at heart!

Haha, about a year ago I could find myself thinking... which house's characteristics match me the best?

The final answer was Slytherin.

Less likely I'd be a Hufflepuff - everyone has a little of each house's characteristics in themselves, but some of the characteristics are more "dominant" than the others. xd.png So, Hufflepuff characteristics aren't my "dominant", definitely. My mother can assure you this.

As a Ravenclaw -- I've gotten this house once or twice when taking quizzes. But whoever knows me in real life, can easily tell my dominant characteristics aren't of a Ravenclaw, specially if a schoolmate of mine. tongue.gif

As a Gryffindor -- I can say, I may have some of Gryffindor's qualities, fairly. But I don't think I'm brave at heart. Perhaps the braveness within me is just... half asleep? tongue.gif Also I've been through many freaking stressing (not to say other names) moments throughout my life, if that counts. Haha, I generally admire Gryffindor. smile.gif

As a Slytherin, it matches my personality best. Definitely. This includes, I am a very ambitious person (not in the bad way, though). I'm not an evil person. Arrogance and evilness aren't the true symbol/requirement of Slytherin. xd.png And also, if I'm clearly not so compatible with the other houses, there will always be one that I am the most.

I had taken several(!) Sorting Hat quizzes, I often got Slytherin (this includes in Pottermore! wub.gif) and second, Gryffindor. Luckily the two houses I like smile.gif