Dr. Paine

Just saw the trailer, so exciting. Looks like it'll also be set in a more modern world?

Steeeeeaaammmpunk.

/abridged

But yeah, more technologically-developed world.

Seriosly? I love The Last Airbender.

And I hope that they can make this one as good as the last one.

And Sokka should be in this one to. Gotta love him joking around wink.gif

I thought The Last Airbender had a good ending. It had good characters in it.

And Aang? He's dead now :<

Looks like it's going to be. . . interesting. The trailer was epic, however I am still skeptical about it. I do not like the font they used for "Legend of Korra", it reminds me of a jungle.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

I'll watch it. Until then, I can't make any assumptions. I thought I'd hate Avatar: The Last Airbender but ended up loving it... so we'll see.

SPOILERS

I heard that 1 katara and aang have a son who knkws airbending and is teaching Korra.

Also, Toph I'm pretty sure is alive, started a whole authoritative movement in Republic City who she taught metalbending too, and this system is now led by Toph's daughter. Also, new fire bending pet called a fire ferret. Looks like a red panda

Edited by DragonRider5624

Ooh, this looks good. :3 I'll be excited to see it.

From the trailer, it seems like this might be a little darker than the old show was. Older cast, more intense characters... but then again, it's Nick, so I'm probably wrong. :3

The shot of the park in the Republic City makes me think of New York though. Seems really weird in the previously very Asian-inspired world.

Their is a new avatar television SERIES!!!!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif OMG!!! That was my favorite show EVER!!! I am so excited!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif (Sorry, I am just very happy xd.png)

How do I get it to play? I don't see a video screen.

The big picture at the top of the screen: the one that's blue with a silhouette of a woman. Click on that, you'll get a play option. I just checked, its still working.

The big picture at the top of the screen: the one that's blue with a silhouette of a woman. Click on that, you'll get a play option. I just checked, its still working.

There is no picture...just a giant blank space.

There is no picture...just a giant blank space.

*blinks*

Seems like a problem on your end. Try switching browsers.

Can't wait! I loved the series before and both my father and I watched it every week xd.pnglaugh.giflaugh.gif

So I've been looking up all the information I can on Avatar wiki. Apparently, it's confirmed that all the original characters are dead. I heard it'll come out sometime in 2012 hopefully soon. The rest you may or may not already know but just in case I'm putting a spoiler alert so you don't get mad at me. tongue.gif

SPOILER ALERT:

I'll start with the basics. We have 3 confirmed members of the new team avatar: Korra and two brothers of mixed race. Mako a firebender and Bolin an earthbender. (I suspect Jinora will be another but it's just a hunch and I have no basis for that.) After the war, Toph went around the world teaching metal bending. Her daughter is now chief of the metalbender cops in Republic City. Republic City was founded by Zuko and Aang and is a city of mixed cultures. A terrorist anti-bending group called the Equalists plague the city and their leader is a masked man called Amon. Korra goes to republic city to learn Airbending from the last airbending master left, Tenzin. He is the third son of Aang and Katara and the only airbender. He has a wife Pema and 3 children. From oldest to youngest they are Jinora (girl), Ikki (girl) , Meelo (boy), and a fourth baby is on the way as Pema is pregnant.

i was gonna put more but I don't want to type anymore. Maybe later.

Edit: Okay, its been taken down, but here's a different link: http://io9.com/5864824/see-the-opening-cre...legend-of-korra

W-Woah! Amazing. I marvel at the work both the writers and artists have put into this.

It's making me really excited. But man, I'm glad it's 2012 and hopefully the series will start airing sometime this year. I would be so bummed it the pushed the release date back again.

I have a correction to make!

SPOILER ALERT:

Check that. It was NOT confirmed all the original characters are no longer around. I found at least 1 still lives...

You know, for once I am actually exited about Korra. I didn't think we would see Korra until July, and now we get to see her in less then a month! And the new trailer, all the action, the emotion, the voices. . . it all looks great--like it's going to be better then I first thought.

I have been excited about Korra for a LONG time.

I found out today Steven J Blum is voicing Amon:

user posted image