Dr. Paine

Azula is in a high-security mental hospital. I doubt she'll return.

Does anyone else want to see bloodbending in Legend of Korra?

Yesh- but hopefully not in Korra herself, though. I just feel quesy with the idea of something as overpowered as the Avatar also being able to control peoples' bodies.

I also really want some swamp bending....I know Northern and Southern benders really don't need to learn how to manipulate plants, since they're kinda no existent at the poles, I think a traveling water-bender (aka Korra) should try her hand at it.

I Also Think Itd Be Cool If We Saw Some Metal Bending No?

Am I the only person who's reading this like the begining of a sentence each word?

.__.

Anyway, I think Toph's the only one who could bend metal. Since she was blind she could pick up the vibrations and find the specks of earth in it.

Am I the only person who's reading this like the begining of a sentence each word?

Didnt Really Get That...

And Ya That Was The Reason Toph Could Metal Bend... But Im Pretty Sure That If She Became A Teacher She Couldve Taught A Couple Of PPL How To Do It No?

It's been indicated that Katara will play a role in the new series. wink.gif I'm also suspecting that Toph will also be alive as well ... biggrin.gif

Anyone have an idea what Korra's animal guide will be? It's almost a given that it would need to be aquatic and also able to travel on land ... unsure.gif

Also, this series takes place 70 years after the original series, not 100 like the link on the OP indicates. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Arimermaid

@Neko

No.

She could only do that because she was blind since birth, so her other senses were developed strongly-er. Thus she could hear a feel the vibrations, an earth bender with the sense of sight would not, they must have very enhanced abnormal inhuman senses to do that.

Edited by Qwackie

@Neko

No.

She could only do that because she was blind since birth, so her other senses were developed strongly-er. Thus she could hear a feel the vibrations, an earth bender with the sense of sight would not, they must have very enhanced abnormal inhuman senses to do that.

Ya Thats True Guess Youre Right smile.gif

@Arimermaid:

I Think It Could Be One Of Those Wierd Creatures That We Saw In The Last Eps, The One That Could Swim And Run Super Fast..?

Didnt Really Get That...

And Ya That Was The Reason Toph Could Metal Bend... But Im Pretty Sure That If She Became A Teacher She Couldve Taught A Couple Of PPL How To Do It No?

Well, she taught Aang. I think she could....but she strikes me as someone who'd be picky about which students she picks. xd.png

(Also, Qwakie was talking about how you capitialize the first letter of every word. Its a bit disctracting.)

It's been indicated that Katara will play a role in the new series. wink.gif I'm also suspecting that Toph will also be alive as well ... biggrin.gif

Anyone have an idea what Korra's animal guide will be? It's almost a given that it would need to be aquatic and also able to travel on land ... unsure.gif

Also, this series takes place 70 years after the original series, not 100 like the link on the OP indicates. rolleyes.gif

The only thing I can think of that was already shown were the Eel Hounds.

Well, she taught Aang. I think she could....but she strikes me as someone who'd be picky about which students she picks. xd.png

(Also, Qwakie was talking about how you capitialize the first letter of every word. Its a bit disctracting.)

Ahhh now i get it! Ill stop doing it xd.png Its jutst a habbit of mine.. tongue.gif

And ya Toph would be picky... xd.png

Seems iffy. I mean what is the enemy going to be? How are they going to pull off a sequel of something as epic as A TLA? Sequels are tough. Very few things I have seen can actually pull them off. Not to say I don't hope they do. I loved A TLA and I hope A TLOK will be just as good if not better.

Bumpity.

The only recent news on this I've heard is that the original cast is all dead. so... ... sadface D:

Edited by Dr. Paine

I'm hoping for a wolf animal guide

I'm actually holding out that Korra gets a Sea Raven for a guide. Why? Mostly because I think she'd look cool holding it on her arm, and its such a contrast to Appa.

A koala otter guide?

SQUEEEEEE!

I'd love that so much!

The only recent news on this I've heard is that the original cast is all dead. so... ... sadface D:

Aww that stinks! I am looking forward to this though. I don't know if it will be as epic as the first one but I guess we'll see.

xd.png

I forgot about this tongue.gif

Anyway, all I know is, Korra's a female, her air bending master is Aang's son (I think...)

she has already mastered fire, water and earth and she's hot-headed, hailing from the Southern water tribe (this last part I'm not sure).

Have they shown her face yet? I'm trying to look into the line test xd.png

It's kinda a shame that the previous generation has died already, though. I would have loved to see Grandma Toph.

No, best guess is they want to throw us the shock value when they finally reveal her face. Like she looks like one of the Gaang. I'm really excited for this. Nick normally fails so bad at creating anything resembling a plotline with its shows, but Avatar was a well done, clean cut plot that showed promise from the first introduction to that last moment in it where Katara and Aang kissed.

*it comes back from the dead*

So, there's been some news on this;

Dante Basco, voice-actor of Zuko in the original series is coming back to voice a 'surprise character'. Also, 'The Track Team' will be reprising their role as the writers for the score and music of the show's sequel- they'll still be going with the Asian theme, but updating it with a swinging-twenties vibe.

The show is also planned to air November, 2011.