Dr. Paine

Both Bryan and Mike had some beautiful words on that and omg I started bawling during work, I'm ridiculous

I"M SO HAPPY I LOVE THIS SHOW

THANK GOD.

THANK GOD.

FINALLY, THEY'VE BEEN ABLE TO INTRODUCE KORRASAMI AS CANON - AND ON NICKELODEON!! I heard Nick was iffy about it at first which I find quite disgusting, but it's canon oh my god I'm fangirling. I'm so glad that it's been added into a show directed at children, without any awkwardness or anything. I'm really glad, like, really glad that we can show kids it's okay to be gay or lesbian, and I'm so glad that the producers made it official - not to mention they ship it!

OH MY GOD GUY'S IT'S CANON THO IM SO EXCITEDD!!

yeah i think they couldnt confirm it on-air because of censorship laws in some of the countries Nick airs their shows (like i said earlier adventure time and gravity falls have tried to have queer characters but couldnt do it) but this is G O O D

Edited by Switch

Hopefully when (I hope when) they produce comics they'll be able to go into it a bit more because I don't think comics would have the same restrictions as a tv show. Its all well and good that its been confirmed but I still want to know what happens to Bolin and Opal.

it's okay to be gay or lesbian

And bi, which gets ignored a lot a lot and is what Bryan confirmed Korra and Asami as. 8D

~

Yeah, if they do comics and go into it with the comics, I may have to figure out how to get a hold of the comics to try them. Not a big comic person, but that could be worth it!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'll buy all of the comics if it means I get the chance to see canon Korrasami couple things! Like snuggles and kisses and domestic stuff but also kicking butt together (because none of their fight scenes together were long enough ugh).

I am going through Korra withdraw I miss it so much!!! Oh and Marcus I like your signature with RWBY :3

I really wanna watch Korra, but I think I am behind, and all of the anime sites I checked were blocked by the district -.- And God knows if it is on YouTube. Often, TV episodes are removed soon after being put on *coughcoughstevenuniversecoughcough* So yeah. Bummer

Also, I cannot see those wonderful arta because the school district blocks tumblr ;-;

Really? Wow, often in tv shows, I don't see same gender pairs. I actually like seeing it, it is something different. Bi people in tv shows are pretty cool, since it is sadly not too common. Dont hate on me, I would love to see that wink.gif

I dislike what they did to Korra during the whole thing, I personally think they made her screw up TOO much. She was introduced as a strong bender who could already firebend, waterbend, and earthbend when she was a TODDLER, and yet she constantly had her butt handed to her repeatedly, once even by a guy who only recently became an airbender.

I do appreciate what they did towards the end, however. All the difficult topics they addressed were done in a realistic way, and I very much so applaud the decision to make Korrasami canon. I absolutely hated Mako because that was nothing but relationship baiting. He was a guy, she was a girl, TV and movie tropes state THEY MUST BE TOGETHER. (I would've preferred Korra and Bolin personally but I like Korrasami and Bolipal (Bopal? Opalin?) and am satisfied with both of those except Bolin/Opal better show up in the comics they make.

And most of all, we need a 3rd series. I wanna see an earthbender Avatar next for sure. Not the one directly after Korra, though.... while putting in the characters from the original was all very well and good (HOW DARE THEY KILL SOKKA THOUGH) I think they need all-new characters in it. They need to be disassociated from Korra's storyline more.

Therefore, Korra, Earthbender, Firebender, Airbender, Waterbender, and then new Earthbender Avatar. That would reinitiate the Avatar cycle, as well as give us Korra as the 'first' and viewed as this great person, which usually only happens long after someone dies. And it'd also allow them to fully develop the avatars that came after her, having them be like Kyoshi and Roku and Yangchen for the new Earthbender.

It would give the world time to advance further, give it a new setting. I'm not sure how the setting would evolve, given the rapid increase of technology in only 70 years from TLA to LOK, but perhaps cyberpunk, or a parallel of our society. Or perhaps one or both of those, and then a rapid movement to return to the basics.

We're getting comics!!!!! And Korrasami is going to be a major focus!!!! Ahhh!!!!

We're getting comics!!!!! And Korrasami is going to be a major focus!!!! Ahhh!!!!

im going to finally play the LoK game when the comics come out so i can have appropriate hype

I'm so looking forward to the comics omg. Korra was so amazing, the ending made me cry so hard with happiness <3