Dr. Paine

Show of hands though, who is ACTUALLY surprised?

And I love them avoiding the issue of The Last Airbender... xd.png

Yeah. Smooootttheee guys. Real smooth. laugh.gif

And, yeah. Not surprised, at all. (I kinda hope Tenzin has dark skin like his mom).

@Daydreamer; I was doing the math...and, lets say the kid was born when Aang was 22. That would put him in the 50s, I think.

...and seeing that some people are apparently alreadyshipping Korzin, that might be a problem. cool.gif

...and seeing that some people are apparently alreadyshipping Korzin, that might be a problem. cool.gif

xd.png Not to mention if Korra's Sokka's descendant, they'd be cousins.

What concerns me is if the show will still keep it's adventure theme travelling around the world looking for bending teachers kind of thing. Going along with the Fianle it seems that the nations are at peace so it shouldn't be hard too find bending teachers. Too me it looks like it will just become a crime fighting show like Kim Possible (which did pretty well) with many deus ex machinas and some recurring characters but that's just me being negative. I hope they keep the storyline straight since she would learn the elements in this order now: water, earth, fire, air and form the looks of it she's learning air right away but I could be skipping ahead. I kind of like the idea I kind of want too see a new element or a new part element (like lightning bending is fire bending) and more magma bending.

What concerns me is if the show will still keep it's adventure theme travelling around the world looking for bending teachers kind of thing. Going along with the Fianle it seems that the nations are at peace so it shouldn't be hard too find bending teachers. Too me it looks like it will just become a crime fighting show like Kim Possible (which did pretty well) with many deus ex machinas and some recurring characters but that's just me being negative. I hope they keep the storyline straight since she would learn the elements in this order now: water, earth, fire, air and form the looks of it she's learning air right away but I could be skipping ahead. I kind of like the idea I kind of want too see a new element or a new part element (like lightning bending is fire bending) and more magma bending.

I think it was said that she already knows everything but air

@Daydreamer; I was doing the math...and, lets say the kid was born when Aang was 22. That would put him in the 50s, I think.

The only way he'd be anywhere near Korra's age is if age had him in his 60's. Who has kids in their sixties?

70 Years Later!?!?!?!?!?!? Aangs Dead blink.gif

Aangs Kid? I Really Hope They Didnt Kill Off all Original Characters Off That Would Tick Me Off... Badly..

I Hope We See Some Of Zuko!! (<3) And Some Of His And Mai's Kid/s, I Mean Thatd Be Really Awsome!

Ohh And BTW @BlueApollo LOVE Your Pic! xd.png

Edited by nekotina

70 Years Later!?!?!?!?!?!? Aangs Dead blink.gif

Aangs Kid? I Really Hope They Didnt Kill Off all Original Characters Off That Would Tick Me Off... Badly..

I Hope We See Some Of Zuko!! (<3) And Some Of His And Mai's Kid/s, I Mean Thatd Be Really Awsome!

Ohh And BTW @BlueApollo LOVE Your Pic! xd.png

I Honestly Think That Zuko Went Off With Some Other Chick.

Mai probably left him and he found some other chick or something. What I wanna see is if Katara killed Azula or if she lived.

Mai probably left him and he found some other chick or something. What I wanna see is if Katara killed Azula or if she lived.

*highlight for spoiler*

I think Azula was locked up by Zuko because she pretty much went insane. If I recall correctly, she's still alive at the end of the series.

I think the only person who is still alive from the previous series is Zuko since Fire lords typically live long but that's just a guess. If she knows all the elements except air that seems kind of boring but we'll see I wonder if the show will be like her learning new fighting styles or something like taking oxygen away from an area while learning air bending and stuff like that?

*highlight for spoiler*

I think Azula was locked up by Zuko because she pretty much went insane. If I recall correctly, she's still alive at the end of the series.

Think nothing, it's been outright stated that Azula was sent to a mental institution. Her chances of recovery are slim but possible.

As for characters who could come back:

Aang is confirmed to be dead.

Katara could be around, as could Sokka, Suki, Toph, Mei, Zuko, Ty Lee, etc. The original Order of the White Lotus will be gone (Iroh, Pakku, Jeong-Jeong, etc).

... Also, bets on Appa and/or Momo still being around? Momo is unlikely, but I could see Tenzin having Appa.

@DragonKing: I think the creators are moving away from the 'learning bending styles' as the main plot. Although, they are probably using this to finally show airbending from the ground up. Which I am extremely excited to see.

Edited by Dr. Paine

If Zuko dumped Mai, I hope he went to the girl from Ba Sing Se. That was one of my all time favorite Zuko moments, along with Zuko Alone. <3 /sniff

Ty Lee and Toph were both about 12 I think, so they very likely could still be around, though old.

I Hope zuko And Mai Are Still Together, I Mean Mai Pretty Much Showed Us All That She Really Loved Zuko When she Betrayed Azula, And Obvioulsy He Loved Her Bak, And I think That If They had A Kid He Or She Would Be Freaken Awsome!

... Also, bets on Appa and/or Momo still being around? Momo is unlikely, but I could see Tenzin having Appa.

Nah, I think Momo's more likely to be there than Appa. It's stated that the Avatar and their spirit animal have a special connection, and I don't think Appa would have lasted long without Aang if Aang's reaction in The Desert is anything to go by.

As for Zuko and Mai and any possible kids of theirs, I think they stayed together, but we'd see their grandkids or great-grandkids. Unfortunate, as I don't like their romance.

Also.

SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*jumps up and down and yells*

So excited for this series. <333

I'm really excited about this =D

I hope zuko will be around as a connection with the previous series. It would be nice if momo was still there, but that is REALLY unlikely. momo was just so cute =3

and.. I really hope they don't change too much about the smooth moves. I'm afraid that it will look very different. I thought it always looked so cool when zuko was fighting (in the end at least. in the beginning he was a little stiff xd.png)

I'm really excited about this =D

I hope zuko will be around as a connection with the previous series. It would be nice if momo was still there, but that is REALLY unlikely. momo was just so cute =3

and.. I really hope they don't change too much about the smooth moves. I'm afraid that it will look very different. I thought it always looked so cool when zuko was fighting (in the end at least. in the beginning he was a little stiff xd.png)

If Zuko's around, he'd be in his 80's, nearing 90, seeing as it's 70 years later and he was 16 through 17 in the original series.

He'd be oooollldd and not awesome anymore. D:

The Momo Song= Squee~!

Zuko Could Still Kick Ass, I Mean Boumie (Cant Spell his Name) Kicked Ass Even If Hes Like 112 Years Old, And If I Remember Correctly He Was One Of The Funniest And Fav Characters. So Zuko Could Still Be Around And Either Be A little Moody Old Man Or Like His uncle which Would Be Funny Edited by nekotina

I don't really think I want to see Zuko...its not that I don't love his character, its just that I have trouble seeing him as an old man, especially with the amount of espionage that goes in the Fire courts.

I also really liked their relationship. I thought it was one of the more mature and grown up one in the show. If this took place in our world, I'd say its unlikely for a couple to stay together if they hook up at 16, but Avatar is more old-fashioned. So I can see one of their kids/grand-kids on the throne.

...does every avatar need a spirit animal? 'Cause I'd kinda like Korra to have a sea raven (more feasible than a seal or penguin xd.png)

Ya Seeing Hid GranKids Would Be Awsome, But Like You Could See Him Teaching His GranKid Fire Bending That Would Be Pretty Cool, Like just A Shot Of Him, Cuz With All The Years, His Fire Bending Has to Kick Ass Even More Than Befor.. But Ya Seeing Him Old Would Be .. Wierd blink.gif

And im Not Sure About The Animal Spirit, Roku Had His Dragon, But Other than That im Not Sure...

Edited by nekotina

If Zuko dumped Mai, I hope he went to the girl from Ba Sing Se. That was one of my all time favorite Zuko moments, along with Zuko Alone. <3 /sniff

Ty Lee and Toph were both about 12 I think, so they very likely could still be around, though old.

That was Jin I liked her with zuko anyway.

I Didnt Mind her... But I Dint Think Her And Zuko Could Pull It Off, I Mean, She Was Obliviouse To Who He Was Even When He FireBended The Lights Open, I Dont Think They Could Have Pulled it Off... Either Way I Like Mai Way Better, Shes just Awsome Especially In The Last Ep With Zuko biggrin.gif

I Didnt Mind her... But I Dint Think Her And Zuko Could Pull It Off, I Mean, She Was Obliviouse To Who He Was Even When He FireBended The Lights Open, I Dont Think They Could Have Pulled it Off... Either Way I Like Mai Way Better, Shes just Awsome Especially In The Last Ep With Zuko biggrin.gif

Okay, slightly off-topic, but I'll get back on track after I ask a random question: is the past tense of to [insert-element-here]-bend bent, or bended?

For example, "I fire-bent yesterday," sounds wrong, but so does "I fire-bended yesterday." Just some food for thought.

Ahem. On topic. I love seeing cameos from old characters in spin-off shows; I'd really like seeing some grandkids or elderly folks from the original series in Korra. =]

~Feathers

For The Bent/Bended Thing.. im As Lost As You xd.png And Ya Same Id Like To see Some old Characters And What They produced tongue.gif