Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

i am allergic to sunscreen, i think. some chemical makes me turn tomato red and my skin turns really sensitive. I always forget this when I go to the beach and usually spend the day under an umbrella.

I will have to ask my Mom exactly what it is, but you are probably allergic to a specific ingredient in sunscreen. My Mom is too, and she has found one without that ingredient and it does not cause a reaction.

Edited by Nectaris

allergies umm.. I sometime had pollen from outside and dusty air.. same thing as my mom had too. when in fall or spring time but most time in late fall when leaves start falling and windy air bother me lot. oh well. I hate it. 2 allergy from medicines as sulfra and remicade myself. tongue.gif that all I had. smile.gif

Damn That Hay fever!!!!!!

A.K.A. i am allergic to pollen

Im allergic to raw egg and raw chicken... something in the rawness sets me of!

I'm mildly allergic to peanuts, they make my mouth swell a little. Other than that I don't have any allergies that I know of.

There was a girl that went to the same school that I did who was allergic to water. I didn't know her personally but I happened to see her medical file, and up until then I didn't even know you could be allergic to water. That must suck.

im not allergic as such but whenever i eat it, it always gives me an upset stomach.

Vanilla!

like, i can eat it if its a very small amount in the food like a tsp of vanilla extract in cakes etc... but if its something that has a high amount of it like vanilla cheese cake or plain ice cream i tend to get rather ill... plus i notice its ussually worse when its madagascar grown vanilla as that variety is rather potent

i know how i react to it because unfortunatly i really like vanilla and still eat it reguardless of what it does to me :'(

This isn't really an allergy but I'm really sensitive to cold water... I get itchy if I'm in contact with it for a while... =/

Besides that, not thing else xd.png

oh yeah. I forget add that I cant stand tomato and spicy for me make me feel like vomit or bother stomach... and wasp too that sometime can make me swollen if sting when I had was little. I cant stand some that I not remember so much that I had long ago.. lot change that time for me. smile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

Hello everyone well to tell u the truth i dont have any allergies i have never found anything that i was alergic to since i was a boy i have eatin many things and bean around many things such as pets and bugs that might cause allergies, but i just hope i dont end up finding anything i might be alergic to soon because it wont be nice in my openion

I found out today that I'm allergic to onions, and probably leeks, and pretty much anything related to garlic. Not that I liked any of those anyway.

Seafood. I can eat a little, and I can eat fish, but if I can't eat too much lobster or crab.

^ OH MAN that sucks. D: I'd kill myself if I couldn't eat seafood.

Anyways.

I just found out I was allergic to lemon soap.

Besides, dust, I don't even know anymore.

I probably need to get re-tested.

Supposedly, I'm allergic to various things, including cats (T_T) and dogs. Buuuuuut, I can spend ages playing with either and not have a problem, so...

But yeah, dust, real sensitive to it, even if it's not bothering other people it gets to me if it gets kicked up.

I would be very sad if I was really allergic to cats, I mean, they're cats one of the most awesome kinds of animals ever... Such soft fur... Love their pawpads... <3

*cough* Back on topic...

I remember being tested as a kid, but it was kind of ridiculous because I was basically allergic to everything I had come in contact with in the past week, including air and water practically. It was just the test was screwy, so I had to be re-tested, but yeah... Not allergic to some of the stuff it said I was allergic to after that, anyway...

I'm allergic to Bee stings and Pasapalum grass not sure if its the seeds itself or the grass. It's an annoying allergy because it grows at nearly every house I've lived in, though I only get itchy skin, nothing like swelling when I get stung by a Bee. I'm also highly sensitive to hot water that has dish washing liquid in it, must be one of the additives; makes my head itch crazily. I'm glad that's all I'm allergic too at the moment, would hate to be allergic to medication such as penicillin or the like.

any form of penicillin and cats but i love cats anyway

Milk, ugh. At least it's only cow milk, but still. I love ice-cream! Even a really small amount of it, like a little cheese in a salad or something, makes me throw up on the spot. At least it's better than when I was young - then I blew up and started choking. I still eat a little here and there, though, because I really, really love ice-cream, cheesecake and chocolate.

Sometimes I hate my life, but hey, at least I'm not allergic to wheat!

Allergies : Most Nuts, Certain Pollens/Dust

Intolerences : Something in Dairy (Not lactose), oranges, mushrooms, tomatos, oranges....

These haven't been tested in a while, only in practice, but this is what I was allergic/intolerant to when I had the tests originally.