Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Nature. Which is a problem as I live in the middle of a state forest. 

But yeah, mosquitos and poison ivy seem to be pretty common things to be allergic to, but not to the extent that I am. Mosquitoes always seem to find me first, and the swelling can be anywhere from like a quarter to a roll of tape. And poison ivy? It always seems to go straight to my face. I honestly can't remember ever having it anywhere else.... can only my face be allergic? Anyway, my eyes have gotten sealed shut in the past, but thankfully that hasn't happened in a long time. 

No other allergies though, I guess that's what they call a silver lining. 

I thought nothing, but it turns out... Zoloft. I was given it a couple of years ago now? Maybe longer? Yeah, it makes me vomit. 

Oh, yeah forgot to add i am allergic to g r a s s. not sneezing, as in i get a rash.

((not all grass though, dont worry.))

I'm allergic to cold, weirdly enough. I was born in January, but cold actually hate me (and I hate it back). When it's too cold and I stay outside long enough, I get rash, mostly on my legs. Even if I'm wearing warm cloths. Apparently it's a really common allergy in kids that is usually lost around their teens years. Wasn't my case.  At least it's only the cold air, I'm fine with cold drink or food. Since I ironically like to chew ice, that's a relief lol

I found out I was allergic to crab after having a crab rangoon for the first time and thinking it was the best thing I ever tasted- and whoops, throat started closing up.

And then I found out I'm allergic to morphine and latex during recovery after having surgery and getting a rash where I had a latex bandage, and I did not react well to the pain medication at all.

No common allergies, just those three.

I'm allergic to sesame seed and sesame oil, which is a pain when I go to restaurants. 😐

I went to the hospital one time for the night after eating something in a restaurant that was cooked with sesame oil, and since then I got two EpiPen (adrenaline injections) that I have to carry with me and I never had to use them ! I even had the thought that I was very lucky to be in France when I got out of the hospital that day, because I only had to pay like 50 cents at the drugstore and nothing else.

I have no food allergies I know of, thankfully. I did get an allergy test done about ten years ago, and I get sniffles due to "some wild grasses" - but the allergist never told which wild plants those are! So I just prepare each spring by taking a little local honey with my tea, and antihistamines if I need them.