Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

I'm allergic to Morphine, and I'm mildly allergic to seasonal things, like Goldenrod and Ragweed. But that's all that I'm aware of.....

I developed an allergy to certain fruits (apples, pears, plums, cherries, etc.) and hazelnuts. I really miss being able to eat them. :<

Also, cats and horses make me sneeze a lot, but I love them anyways.

Pollen, dust, green grass-dead grass is fine, but it pokes-a medication I don't know the name of, and Degree's Tropical Power Deodorant/Antiperspirant. Too bad about the last one, it smells good. And the reaction to it is a rash. Yeah. I get a rash in the pit when I use it several days in a row. Not exactly how you want an allergic reaction to come out.

~Cavey

Or, If your allergic to nothing, what are you lactose intolerant to?

Lactose intolerant people are intolerant to lactose... which is dairy.

And I'm allergic to homophobes. :/

And sometimes horses, if I'm around them too much D: Which really sucks. /loves horses

I'm allergic to... something, but I don't know what. xd.png I've never been tested, but when I started getting a persistent sneeze/stuffed up nose/scratchy throat my mom told me to try taking some of her Claritin for a while. I did, it cleared up, if I stopped taking it the symptoms came back. So. *shrugs*

My brother is allergic to practically all natural environment things except animals, it seems. He's not allergic to animals of any kind, but when he was tested, we found out he's allergic to grass, pollen, mold, dust... In addition to the general sneezing/stuffed up nose, he's had some rather more dramatic reactions - his ears turn bright red when he's having reactions to certain things, for instance. And he had a major bad reaction to a flu shot, ended up needing to cut his pants off at the hospital because his leg was so swollen. The doctors suspect a lot of his allergies may be in part due to all the chemotherapy he had as a toddler (leukemia).

I'm allergic to..Mushrooms and beans both start off my migraine's

since I have stopped eating them I get far fewer migraines..

when I had these foods on a regular basis I have three or four a month

now I only get one every six months or so and one time I went 12 months before I had one. It was a pharmacist friend of mine that told me that Beans or pulses of any kind have an enzyme in them that can trigger a migraine... biggrin.gif

I'm allergic to this one ingredient in fabric softeners and laundry detergeants. We haven't pin-pointed it yet, but for now we stick to one that doesn't affect me.

animals(which gets better the longer i have contact with specific animal) Penicillin, dust, smoke(especially cigarettes)and sadly most forms of alcohol blink.gif

got a new one now.

Century plants.

i was cutting the leaves that were dragging on the ground of yesterday and my arm got real ichy. think some of the juice got on me and jabbed with the thorns. my left arm is all splotchy. looks like i got ate by fire ants.

nevermind...

looking for pictures on century plant allergic reactions and the symptoms match Century Plant poisoning.... laugh.gif

took a zyrtec so that should help.

:< Allergy season is starting...

It's already here for me, blech. Been using tissues like a fish drinks water. Not cool.

I'm allergic to dust, and I get bad reactions to too much sesame oil. It makes my throat feel like it's closing up.

Whenever the metal divot things in jeans touch my skin I get a rash. At least I used to, I might have out grown it, but I haven't let those things near my skin in long time.

It took the doctors forever to figure out what it was. Finally, before I started the 8th grade a doctor figured out what was causing the rash. At first we just kept those divot thingies covered up with tape just to be sure, but now I just make sure that there's a barrier of cloth between the metal and my skin.

:< Allergy season is starting...

I hate it , I feel terrible. I get hayfever before the flowers get out. sad.gif

It feels like I am allergic to everything but I am lucky.. hehe.

Pollen, grass, pets and many fruits... the whorse kiwi...

and now the horrible season!

- sorry my bad english -.-

I got told a few days ago I was a little bit allergic to eggs and seafood. Some of the best stuff ever. T_T