Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

I looked at the threads below this one and thought it would be funny if they were answers to this question.

"Gay Marriage/Rights" (Some people act as if they're allergic =/)

"Online Dating"

"Coffee!"

"College"

rolleyes.gif

I looked at the threads below this one and thought it would be funny if they were answers to this question.

"Gay Marriage/Rights" (Some people act as if they're allergic =/)

"Online Dating"

"Coffee!"

"Cooking Disasters"

tongue.gif

I've been told I'm allergic to amoxicillin. I had to take it when I was younger for a sinus and throat infection and the medicine itself kept me out of school for a week, my stomach was cramping so badly. Also couldn't eat garlic without getting extremely sick to my stomach but it has gotten better as I've gotten older. My brother and mother still have that problem though... I've never been stung by a bee/wasp or had an allergy test or anything so I don't really know what I'm allergic to xP

Pollen, Dust mite faeces, Grass and Weed (from the garden)

Well, I'm not really allergic to it, but I can't stand the smell of cigarrete (well you know what I mean) smoke. Everytime I smell it I automatically start to cough. I just don't like it.

Very badly allergic to coffee. Most medicines made for things like ADHD and ADD make me vomit.

And for some reason, I'm not sure if this is actually an allergic reaction, but whenever I eat icecream my hands start smelling like cheap copper. -_0

potatoes or anything made with it

my throat closes up and makes it a little hard to breathe but then it goes away after a few seconds

and then i eat some more

Heh, NOTHING :3

Apparently allergies are becoming more and more common these days. Huh.

Cats. ;3; They make me all itchy and I start sneezing over and over. Not to mention I tear up and look like I'm crying. :c

I may be allergic to a type of antibiotics because of my dad.

My friend is allergic to black gummy bears, and black jelly beans. blink.gif

Oh, I'm also very allergic to Maths. It makes my brain fuzz up and I can't think.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

amoxicillin made me really sick when I was younger. I'm also allergic to coconut and shrimp. I think I'm starting to become allergic to cats but my friend thinks it's just dandruff cause I was around my mom's friend's cat, and he's a long haired cat, and I was fine. But my friend Alex's cats Oscar and Zack have dandruff and I was really bad around them lol

...I am very very allergic to cats, as I just remembered while at my friend's house tonight. EYES STOP WATERING PLEASE. ;_;

I also have an allergy to cheap metal jewelry - mostly rings, they give me a weird rash if they're made of nickel or something similar.

I just found out a few weeks back that I'm allergic to marijuana. No, I was not doing anything illegal to discover this.

So yeah, being at one of the top party schools will suck.

Eggplant. blink.gif

And I have a funny story about allergies. I was a RA (Resident Assistant, for those of you not in college yet) for pre-college this past summer, and at one point, we had a mandatory hall meeting and there was a signup sheet being passed around. The kids needed to write down their full name, phone number, birthday and food allergies, and when I looked at it, one of the girls wrote "cats". xd.png (She didn't notice the word "food" lolzzz)

I just found out a few weeks back that I'm allergic to marijuana. No, I was not doing anything illegal to discover this.

So yeah, being at one of the top party schools will suck.

That's an extremely unfortunate allergy whether you smoke or not, seeing as the aroma of the stuff seems to be everywhere these days...

Nothing anymore! biggrin.gif

I used to be allergic to strawberries, ever since I had strawberry icing on my 5th birthday cake.. Then about a year ago, I was curious and ate a strawberry at a friend's house. No hives or anything appeared, so I joyously ate a bunch more xd.png

I also used to have allergies to pollen, but now, not quite so much.