Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Cheese makes me actually throw up (If that counts)

Oh, and public transport, too. Don't ask

Skin glitter xd.png and this particular shower gel. Itchy skin. I used to be allergic to swimming pools, but I've grown out of that. Can't think of any other allergies, don't know about bees/wasps because of never being stung, touch wood biggrin.gif.

I've heard people can die of allergies, is this true?

Yeah, within about a minute in some cases.

I've got seasonal, and a few other mild ones.

Today I discovered I may be allergic to caffeine. My face breaks out like crazy and gets itchy if I drink too much... 2+ cans of diet pepsi or 3+ cans of Mountain Dew, which makes me think it isn't the caffeine. Eh, whatever. There's my excuse for giving up soda.

I'm allergic to EVERYTHING.

I can't stand in baseball fields with ragweed, otherwise I'll get serious rashes. And after I played in a baseball league (mini baseball league xd.png) I came home with all these red stuff on my legs. A year later we do an allergy test and it turns out I'm allergic to ragweed, serious dust, and... white potato! biggrin.gif I was soo happy.

As far as I know, Im only allergic to penicillin. (is that how you spell it?)

When I had strep throat I had to take two tablets of penicillin for a week with each meal. It tasted horrible. A day before I was off the medicin, a huge rash appeared on my back. The pharmasists gave us the liquid kind of penicillin, which tasted much better. The rash dissapeared in a few hours.

At least im not deathly allergic...

I'm allergic to a type of medice, but i dont remeber the name. it has bread mold in it so i careful not to eat bread mold. :rolleyes:

I'm allergic to bees.

Last time I got stung in the palm (bee was on the upside of a slide, I reached up and smacked into it, no chance to notice it in time), my arm swelled and went numb up all the way to my elbow, my hand and fingers were thrice their size and it hurt like HECK. sad.gif Our "family doctor" was on vacation and the doc we went to at first was a quack. mad.gif We told him I had lesser allergic reactions to bee stings before but never THAT bad, but he said "that's not an allergy, or you wouldn't have been able to come here on your own 2 legs. Just cool it and stop worrying.

A day later I had blood poisoning halfway up my arm and my Mom drove me to another doc. When the wound was cut open to remove the poison it felt oddly relieving and did not hurt at all. or I might just have been too exhausted to notice after 24 hours of near-constant pain.

I recovered really fast (I was 11 back then, so that might have helped - children heal quick), but I'm really afraid of bees and wasps now. When one gets near me I freeze, cover my mouth and try to get away slowly but steadily and try to call for help in case something happens.

My hubby is allergic to bananas, he gets rashes all over the body if he eats them. Luckily, no breathing problems or something severe, but he doesn't want to look like a streusel cake. The sad thing is, he really likes the taste. dry.gif

tl;dr: See first sentence.

Edited by Valfaris

I just found that i am VERY allergic to ant bites

My mom too. She went in a field and she got the HUGE blood blister on her foot. It looks disgusting.

Chocolate and peanut products together. I can have each separately, but together they give me an instant (and I'm talking the time between taking the first bite and clearing the plate of a piece of pie) migraine that makes me wish I were dead. If I don't take painkillers, I'll be on my back in a blacked out room in 30 minutes and throwing up in an hour. Even with painkillers, it is still some of the worst pain imaginable, though I imagine childbirth is still worse. I've had various body parts pierced, a tattoo done, and broken a rib in a car accident and NOTHING measures even close to one of the bad migraines.

I can't have aspartame (the artificial sweetener found in most diet foods) for the same reason. The headache isn't as bad, but it does rank up there.

I'm allergic to most perfumes because they too trigger really nice migraines. If I already have one, I can't be around simple things like coffee or cigar smoke either.

Almost everything I'm allergic to comes back to my migraines. I think I might be allergic to sulfur based drugs too, but it was a baby allergy and I haven't felt the need to test it since I was little. Mom said I got hives. I'm allergic to cats, dogs (and pretty much everything else with fur), mold, pollen, and dust too, but those are pretty minor and usually seasonal. Untreated, I get wheezy and can even get headaches from those too.

Raspberries (My skin breaks out in a bright red rash), smoke, other perfumey stuff (makes it difficult to breathe)

Vikadin (Hydrocodone) makes me nauseous and occasionally vomit.

Oh and Aspartame gives me an instantaneous headache.

Edited by Leap

Everything that goes up the nose besides nasal spray for decongestion.

And penicillin. Oh yah. Allergic to the most helpful medicine evur.

Ragweed and Downy. The latter being a laundry detergent was not fun to find out. -.- Ragweed I used to cough and cough and cough and feel like carp in fall, but now it's getting better a little each year. ^^

Yur faec.

Actually, I'm not "allergic" to anything. I get issues with dusty places, and my nose hurts when I breath dry/stale air, but that's no allergy, just me being normal.

The only thing I find funny is this - if I'm indoors/in shade for a certain amount of time, the next time I go outside, I sneeze. Every single time. I've payed attention to it lately, and it never fails to not happen. xd.png

If it's outside I'm allergic to it.

I love nature, but I don't think it loves me back.

i'm allergic to pollen, crabs, most fruits (plums, watermelons, cherries, etc.)

but mostly pollen, can't go near em, my eyes get a bit itchy every time.... sad.gif

I wish I knew... But the problem is, the people who test for allergies tell you you're allergic to 100 different things to jack up prices on their medicines.

I only know one thing that I'm allergic to.

Catapiller poop, dry.gif don't ask why

[some types of] latex. The story of how I found that out is pretty embarrassing.

Edited by Kandycat