Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

well i once like was running and somthing stung my foot which i think was either a bee or a wasp( so ive been afraid of them ever since i was 5 cause of that) but my foot swelled up realy big and i was almost taken to the hospital.

I was going about my life, perfectly happy without a care in the world when WHAM! I have skin allergies all of a sudden. I went 18 years without any reactions to anything now certain lotions make my skin break out in a bumpy itchy rash, deodorants are irritating in the extreme and it's impossible for me to wear most(unfortunately it was months of painful trial and error after this allergy manifested finding a brand that didn't make me react).

I am allergic to dust,tree pollen, cockroaches, several medicines, and axe body spray (getting near someone wearing it sends me into an asthma attack) oh and leaf mold (so fall is bloody hell on my sinuses)

Edited by chickenhound

I was going about my life, perfectly happy without a care in the world when WHAM! I have skin allergies all of a sudden. I went 18 years without any reactions to anything now certain lotions make my skin break out in a bumpy itchy rash, deodorants are irritating in the extreme and it's impossible for me to wear most(unfortunately it was months of painful trial and error after this allergy manifested finding a brand that didn't make me react).

I went through life for years before the MSG allergy hit me.

Sometimes companies all start using a new chemical or something all at the same time, so htings which don't make you sick suddenly do.

Cats (who I still love anyway) and I get hayfever from pollen.

I'm allergic to those cursed mosquitos. One bite and it swells up worse for me then someone who isn't allergic. Other then that I'm good. My dad is allergic to codean(I think I spelt this wrong but I'm much to lazy right now to see for sure...) and my mom is allergic to bees. Thank goodness I'm not allergic to any kind of food or else I'd be highly upset. -.-

I am allergic to stupidity!

Thankfully I've been inoculated against it, else the people I'm surrounded by on a daily basis would have been the death of me...

PEANUT BUTTER 8D

other than that noth- o and my mom ish very alergic to artichoke >.> i dun wanna find out the hard way if i am too...

My mom is allergic to bees and waps, being stung by one of those would send her into anaphylaxis (it happened before, she told me o__o). I myself am not allergic to bees and I'm not about to find out the hard way if I'm allergic to wasps. x.x

As far as I know, i'm not allergic to anything. My brother hower, Is allergic to Gluten. Someone in my class is allergic to nuts, he thinks that he's not allergic to penuts but only nuts, then we had to tell him that Penuts are basically nuts as well. He was all like "Oh." xd.png

I'm allergic... And I don't like it at all... Since it's too much in mine eyes... Pollen, gluten, too much dust, too smelly perfumes, almost every makeup that exist (no, I don't mind it, I hate makeup and won't use it, those two times I've used it was enough for a lifetime), a lot of fruits and a lot of vegetables (not all fruits and vegetables, but it isn't many I can eat).

And I've asthma too, and due to my asthma I can't breath normaly when there's smoke from cigars and cigarets around me.

I've probably forgotten something now, but I've said almost everything at least...

Well... I'm not diagnosed as allergic, but I get awful coughs from certain strong scented chemicals like hairspray, furnishing oil, the smell of washing powder, perfume for men etc.

But for 10 years of my life the doctors said I had Coeliac disease (/Gluten intolerance). Can't blame them though, had every damn symptom there is for it.

Edited by Ripan

I'm allergic too, Dust, Dust Mites, Mould, RagWeed, Grass Pollens, Birch Pollen, Smoke, Dogs, Cats and oddly, Birds.

get this.... im allergic to Tide the laundry detergent. tongue.gif

No eggspam. Please read the rules.

Edited by NixAyum

Ive got an odd one... Oranges. Oranges, Mandurins, Grapefruit ect. I end up vomiting and convulsing if I eat them, and sick if I touch them then touch my eyes/mouth.

When I was younger I know certain brands of soap, fruit punch and kool aid (the high amounts of color in it) also tang (the orange drink).... dry.gif

Now I don't think the other soap bothers my skin... but I am allergic to trees, cats, soy (soys in like everything btw... drinking soy milk would close my throat in about 20 minutes or less....) ninja.gif

Oh! Also any kind of peanut and treenut... I can't even eat raw fruits or raw veggies (like carrots or any salads) ... ooo and I can't drink orange juice supposedly... that's about it I think huh.gif

They got nothing on me lolz >.<

Edited by DeathCry