Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Aspartame. It's in most sugar-free gums. I have a gum addiction so I put up with it... If I have more than 3 pieces I throw up.

Trees. Their pollen, sap, etc. gives me cold-like symptoms. (stuffy/runny nose, red itchy eyes, etc.)

Edited by Zinc58

my mom's allergic to alot.png of stuff(nuts, shellfish, pollen, horses, dogs, cats, birds,.....), so i thought i would inherit a bunch. but all i got was a cat allergy, and of course i LOVE cats! sad, but my mom's cat allergy can send her to the emergency room, while i only sneeze and get a runny nose at worst. so, i guess its not the worst.

The only thing I've been properly allergic to was some ingredient of a perfume my mum used to wear. I tried it once, and it brought me out in a really bad rash from my wrist up to my elbow. I still don't know what it was exactly that caused it, since I've not had that problem with any other perfume.

I also seem to have some kind of intolerance to tobacco smoke. If I breathe it in, I end up having trouble breathing - I can't breathe very well at all for a while, and then I end up hyperventilating. Quite annoying, and it can really hurt my chest sometimes. >_< I guess they're a bit like panic attacks, so maybe I can use similar breathing techniques to try and control them...

Fish.

But the universe is allergic to Chuck Norris. Ergo you cannot be Chuck Norris if you have allergies.

Every grass pollen except rag weed.

Dust mites.

Smoke (for some reason, incense and wood smoke are okay, but any other kind of smoke or smog is bad)

MSG (sucks when your school buys lots of processed ingredients to cook meals)

Hm. Sounds like I'm very lucky. I'm allergic to nothing! (at least as far as I know)

i'm allergic to small pets -hamsterz,mouse all except guinea pigz xd.png- pollen,dust and lactose intolerant to milk products >.< poor meh D:

but i'm sooo happy i'm not allergic to strawberries xd.png i love them! and to dogs tongue.gif

AND FISHIES! xd.png

I'm not allergic to anything. Although, my mom is severely allergic to latex. if she comes in contact with it she would stop breathing because it swells her throat. I could not get any latex balloons when i was little sad.gif

I'm pretty sure the only thing I'm allergic to is penicillin, though pollen tends to set off my seasonal allergies. I found out this year from my terrible allergies around cottonwood trees that I may also be semi-allergic to cottonwood tree stuff. x__x

Are you ready for this? It is a list of stupid stuff that I'm allergic to:

Sulfa drugs

Chapstick

Blistex

Any of the deep-heating stuff that you put on arthritis

Sun block

Suntan oil

Suntan lotion

Walnut oil

Cottonwood trees

Another tree that goes into pollen when the pine trees do, but not pine trees

Mosquitoes

Some molds, like in the Autumn

Hows that list? Husband can't use chapstick and kiss me, my lips swell. I can't put sunblock on the grandkids or my hands will swell. If I use the deep-heating arthritis rubs then touch my arms or legs, I'll have a red rash in the shape of a handprint.

Pretty much allergic to anything with fur(dogs, cats, etc), coconut and peanuts. Dust and pollen irritate my nose, but I'm not allergic.

cats, dogs, mold....and surprisingly ostrichs. amazing what you can learn from parc safari.

Not sure about food allergies though. I havnt been tested and both my brother and my are allergic to dairy,wheat and eggs.

Dunno if I posted in here, but here goes:

Elastoplas.

Yellow, Orange and Green food colouring. (Artificial, that is)

Coca-Cola (yes, you read that right)

Rye Grass

I got my tests back, I'm allergic to all nuts but almonds biggrin.gif

I tried cereal with almonds in it, but I didn't like it. So much for that.

Nothing. I sneeze every time I go into the sun though, have since I was born. Actually, not just sun, outside!

My mom said when she left the hospital with me, I sneezed, and she thought something was wrong. Heh.

I have an allergy to Oranges, even though I do like them. I can only have a little bit a week safely so thats somewhat fortunate but it can be tricky at times.

Pollen, bee stings, Neosporin ointment (neomycin), cats, mold, dust, cigarettes, perfume, Easter lilies, lamb, latex, and bovine growth hormones.

For that last one, I spent years thinking I was lactose intolerant. Then I tried a few dairy products that didn't have the BGH, and ta-da! No reaction.

Stupid hormones. sad.gif