TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

actually I can´t understand all the paranoia about killed eggs either. Often supposed attacks turn out to be the owners adding eggs too early or to too many fansites.

Real attacks happen very rarely I think.

I really can´t wait to see the artists name for the adults too actually.

cant wait till the hatchlings grow up biggrin.gif

im gonna log back in tomorrow afternoon, hopefully they're ready by then

I canțt wait for them to grow up either. I love them. and i must apologize for my english. xd.png I hope it's understandable. huh.gif

cant wait till the hatchlings grow up biggrin.gif

im gonna log back in tomorrow afternoon, hopefully they're ready by then

they will grow up in a few hours already smile.gif

7 more hours laugh.gif

Edited by Nalyua

Mrrrrggg.... too lazy to continue pointless off topic bickering, and it would only lead to drama and hurt feelings anyway.

I really need to stop constantly checking on my hatchlings, and I also need to stop mentally counting down the time until TJ's dragons grow up. Maybe I'll take a nap and then be awake for when they grow up.

I can't help falling in love with the markings hatchie - more and more!

Am I the only one who's wondering whether TJ will forget to freeze again? I mean, it doesn't really matter since he can always just revert them to frozen hatchies, but still, it bothers me a bit. xd.png

Am I the only one who's wondering whether TJ will forget to freeze again? I mean, it doesn't really matter since he can always just revert them to frozen hatchies, but still, it bothers me a bit. xd.png

Actually, I'm thinking about it, too.

Saw the adult sprites on the other Forum; hope they were changed before releasing tongue.gif

He didn´t freeze yet?

He didn´t freeze yet?

Nope, none of them are frozen yet. I remember one time not too long ago he forgot to freeze and they all grew up. But, like I said, it doesn't really matter since he can just revert them whenever he wants.

Nope, none of them are frozen yet. I remember one time not too long ago he forgot to freeze and they all grew up. But, like I said, it doesn't really matter since he can just revert them whenever he wants.

*lol* I didn´t notice that xd.png

Now I catched 3 of each (female, male and one for freeze), two of my eggs hatched (and the third one will follow in 1 hour). I`m really happy and I can`t wait to see the adulds from TJ. smile.gif

So how old have these ideas been around as in completed?

Someone mentionned they were complete 2 years ago.

You know, I'm having the sneaking suspicion that I've got a glitch on my hands.

I am hunting for Bright eggs, but every time I click on one, I get a sea. Now, I would assume this is a misclick- but when I'm still getting seas, even when they weren't one of the three available options, I start to wonder. Its happened three times, I can't seem to misclick on anything else, at all.

Edited by Completely Different

You know, I'm having the sneaking suspicion that I've got a glitch on my hands.

I am hunting for Bright eggs, but every time I click on one, I get a sea. Now, I would assume this is a misclick- but when I'm still getting seas, even when they weren't one of the three available options, I start to wonder.

Maybe you refreshed too fast.

I saw this happen once when someone was aiming at an egg but refreshed just a fraction of a second before they clicked and got something else instead.

Maybe you refreshed too fast.

I saw this happen once when someone was aiming at an egg but refreshed just a fraction of a second before they clicked and got something else instead.

Yeah, that's probably it....still, I pause every time I refresh (it takes a while on my computer, so no point otherwise) so it seems implausible. But still more plausible than me being a magic sea magnet xd.png

It appears that I am late.

don't worry they seem to be permanent.

I've succeeded in getting three sea-eggs, but my scroll is locked again and no other egg so far for me.

I have the sea egg but what is the description on the other egg?

'This egg has brightly colored markings on it.'

Edited by Anca