TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Is that what people are doing these days? No wonder Jaemia is so clogged all the time dry.gif

You can start adding them to fansites as soon as they hit 6.5days without much fear of death. This helps cut down on ER clogging as well.

I follow this rule, except during releases. The fan sites are being mobbed with people right now, wanting to see the new eggs, wanting to add their eggs, wanting to ER the eggs that got dropped in the rush to get new ones. I won't be adding my new eggs for another day or two until the fan sites clear of sooooo many people.

Oh man. My new eggs just died of sickness. mad.gif I hav to try get some more. wink.gif I guess they got too many views or...?

Egg Stolen on: Jul 04, 2010

Died on: Jul 04, 2010

Overall Views: 1070

Unique Views: 354

Clicks: 24

Unfortunately, your egg has died of sickness. dry.gif

Is that what people are doing these days? No wonder Jaemia is so clogged all the time dry.gif

You can start adding them to fansites as soon as they hit 6.5days without much fear of death. This helps cut down on ER clogging as well.

Ugh...no wonder my eggs/hatchlings never get enough views before dipping far below 4 days. Everyone just sticks them in the ER and don't visit the 'normal' hatchery pages of sites anymore. Good grief.

Clogged ERs are a pain in the rear to load for a lot of folks, myself included (and i have a decent connection most times!). It's easier to post your dragons on fansites, forums, etc. at the 6.5ish mark and just wait. This almost always worked perfectly in the past, then apparently the ER craze happened 'cause all of a sudden none of my babies were getting enough views in time.

At least I know why now. o_O

Well, in mourning the loss of my first four eggies, I caught three more. Just need that second Sea.

yay! new eggs!! this is my first time to experience a drop, being a relatively new beginner. woot!! woot!! and to mark the occasion, i get a trophy to remember it by?!?! AWESOME!!! too bad i'm locked right now, but i'm pretty patient, and the eggs and hatchies i have are really important to me, so i'll have to wait it out!

Oh man. My new eggs just died of sickness. mad.gif I hav to try get some more. wink.gif I guess they got too many views or...?

Egg Stolen on: Jul 04, 2010

Died on: Jul 04, 2010

Overall Views: 1070

Unique Views: 354

Clicks: 24

Unfortunately, your egg has died of sickness. dry.gif

Oh dear lord, that was way too much too soon! Wait at least 12 hours before putting them on a site!! I usually wait 24 to be totally safe.

^Well...i got insane when i saw the new eggs...and i tought that i canțt get to the internet after 12 hours so i just stuffed the eggs in egg drop soup and boiled eggs and... rolleyes.gif

I can understand that... I got all excited a couple weeks back when I caught some Dusk Dorkface Thuweds... and put them in sites not more than an hour after I adopted them from the AP... I checked em after I slept and...well.... You can imagine how upset I was to find dead eggs... I'd never messed up like that before, so I was so mad at myself.

Granted, it was 5 am and I was half asleep when it happened, but I still kicked myself.

Omg, I just grabbed a brightly coloured egg in one of the five minute drops! Completly unexpected xd.png

Now, to get a Sea egg...

EDIT:And just caught a Sea egg!/huggles eggs

Though to be on the safe side I'm hiding my eggies for a while. I'll stick them in at five days!

Edited by Haloclimb

^I can't get the sea eggs. dry.gif I finally have another brightly coloured markings-egg and a nebula i picked up accidentaly. dry.gif

Mine got sick less than 12 hours after I caught them, but I didn't realize it for hours and hours. Luckily I fogged them and they're okay now. ^^; I need to be more careful. As soon as I caught them I incubated them and then popped them in a couple of hatcheries, and I hoped that incubating them would be enough to keep them from getting sick, but it wasn't. I'm keeping a closer eye on them now.

Still not grown up? They hatcht so fast and now they linger around.... Guess we will have to wait a little while longer

HOLY FU-

I just caught a Thunder in the AP!

I suddenly have so much love for releases right now <3

Releases have always been a great time to find good stuff in the AP. Congrats!

HOLY FU-

I just caught a Thunder in the AP!

I suddenly have so much love for releases right now <3

...*flails* I need a magma to complete the trio!

^I have two low gen Ices but I stil need Thunders and Magmas. And i can't get them, maybe they don't like me. rolleyes.gif

I'm just surprised that I even grabbed it xd.png This computers really old and I'm not used to using a mouse anymore so it was a shock to see I'd actually caught it!

And I hope you can find a Magma, Surreal! The AP keeps cropping up with Geodes and Shallow Waters so hopefully you can find a Magma in there :3

Edited by Haloclimb

Still not grown up? They hatcht so fast and now they linger around.... Guess we will have to wait a little while longer

Hatching and growing times are fixed now. They always hatch at 4 days and they always grow at 4 days. So TJ's hatchies won't grow up for another 2 days and 8 hours.

cool!my first trophy and the first egg release i was online. smile.gif too bad im scrolled locked only got the sea egg.

"666 users online."

In other news, finally unlocked and hunting!

I got my sea and my bright colored egg already yesterday and now I'm looking forward to the adult sprites.

I only wish the new egg would have its own description. The Stripes have been hard to get before and now when they share the same description with a new egg it is going to be impossible sad.gif.