TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

I think everyone has these eggs but me

Haven't gotten one. My scrolls locked and I don't want to get rid of any. Plus my computer's to slow. sad.gif

I think everyone has these eggs but me

Not everyone. There are still others hunting for the eggs. Why do you think people are having trouble catching them at the moment? xd.png Because everyone wants them and not everyone has them yet.

Also, page 42, yay. 8D

Thanks for the encouragement Eruru

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

These eggs are permanent, right? Or are they holidays?

Sorry, I'm probably not the first to ask this.

Egg are here to stay.

The only holidays we really get dragons for would be halloween, christmas and Valentines.

The different gender hatchlings don't seem to have different poses. Will they be different as adults??

The different gender hatchlings don't seem to have different poses. Will they be different as adults??

If there were diffrent adults TJ would have 3 eggs for each breed. I believe it is safe to assume these are not diphormatic dragons. Or, simply put, they don't have diffrent male/female sprites

;)

oh wow saw some of the new eggs in the ap already and they went fast lol

Hmm. That's strange. I thought it was new policy on here. Ah, well it's good to know I don't have to waste Influences on the eggs.

Maybe not in coloration but you can't expect them to mirror each other all the time lol.

Nor can you expect them to have diffrent physiologicl features all the time.

Example:

Cats, Dogs..ect

There never was nor is there a policy saying all dragons need diffrent male/females

;)

Hope these guys keep mass dropping 'till at least tomorrow. Don't want to scavenge for 'em when my scroll unlocks. happy.gif

I'm locked with 2 seas and 2 red-breasted. I'll have to try for the others tomorrow.

I'm locked with 2 seas and 2 red-breasted. I'll have to try for the others tomorrow.

Bright-Breasted. And I second Sapharus.

Oh fu--

Dayumn, I should've checked the forums yesterday. ><;; I hope they keep mass dropping. D': ;;

Since they are here to stay, I'm not going to spazz about getting the two Sea eggs that I need at the moment. I will attempt to grab them, though, for it is much easier when they are mass-dropping.

Well I'VE had a great day... dry.gif

All the new eggs I had got went Ppfft. Dead. That's just great.

Well I'VE had a great day... dry.gif

All the new eggs I had got went Ppfft. Dead. That's just great.

Next time, simply hide them until they're four days old and put them in "The ER Soti Left Us" ER. Since they can't grow up until reaching the four days mark anyways and the ER allowed four days or less... it's pretty much doing no work.

Next time, simply hide them until they're four days old and put them in "The ER Soti Left Us" ER. Since they can't grow up until reaching the four days mark anyways and the ER allowed four days or less... it's pretty much doing no work.

Is that what people are doing these days? No wonder Jaemia is so clogged all the time dry.gif

You can start adding them to fansites as soon as they hit 6.5days without much fear of death. This helps cut down on ER clogging as well.

Noo!! I just see the new eggies and my scroll is hatchling-locked.

Oh please little hatchlings, grow up quickly!!

I want them new eggies!