TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

These are all very pretty looking dragons. smile.gif Still waiting to be able to get my water/magi "goldfish" dragon.

For those interested in keeping track, I picked up 3 Glory eggs from the first day they dropped, really early in the morning, around 3-4am EST (I know for a fact it wasn't past 6am EST because I wasn't online then). I incubated one just now to get it to hatch, I think just a bit past 6pm EST, and it's a Dusk type.

But from reading through the last few pages, I don't think catching/when it was laid or hatching time has anything to do with what type of Glory dragon you get?

Fogged one of mine and will incubate it after 6am EST to see what happens. If it's another Dusk, then I'm going to assume the sprites are probably random chance/a certain percentage chance kind of like alts are. Maybe it's just 50% chance either way, because in hatcheries I have seen about equal of both types already. unsure.gif

13 hrs. until adults!

Sounds pretty cool. :3

I'm finally unlocked and I jsut caught a... Goldfish egg, I believe.

Yep, that's a Goldfish that you caught! Congrats!

These are all very pretty looking dragons. smile.gif Still waiting to be able to get my water/magi "goldfish" dragon.

For those interested in keeping track, I picked up 3 Glory eggs from the first day they dropped, really early in the morning, around 3-4am EST (I know for a fact it wasn't past 6am EST because I wasn't online then). I incubated one just now to get it to hatch, I think just a bit past 6pm EST, and it's a Dusk type.

But from reading through the last few pages, I don't think catching/when it was laid or hatching time has anything to do with what type of Glory dragon you get?

Fogged one of mine and will incubate it after 6am EST to see what happens. If it's another Dusk, then I'm going to assume the sprites are probably random chance/a certain percentage chance kind of like alts are. Maybe it's just 50% chance either way, because in hatcheries I have seen about equal of both types already. unsure.gif

I just had a Glory hatch into a Dawn a couple of minutes ago, so I dunno what's going on with yours.

If you picked the egg up between 3 and 4am then it should be a dusk if the time frame is 6 to 6. A glory egg wouldn't end up being a day egg unless it's laid/caught time after 6 am. 6am-6pm would be day and 6pm to 6am would be night. Sounds like your dragon turned out right.

Ooh! Goldfish! Sounds coolios!

*must wait until not scroll locked*

Eh...caught myself a hellfire and that new green one, but locked myself with a pygmy. *headdesk*

If you picked the egg up between 3 and 4am then it should be a dusk if the time frame is 6 to 6. A glory egg wouldn't end up being a day egg unless it's laid/caught time after 6 am. 6am-6pm would be day and 6pm to 6am would be night. Sounds like your dragon turned out right.

Oh, so it's just the time they were laid that counts toward what type of Glory you get? Or is that still a guess? I'll have to try catching some before 6pm EST in that case, since I'd like both types.

Happy here..........got one of each...........

Oh, so it's just the time they were laid that counts toward what type of Glory you get? Or is that still a guess? I'll have to try catching some before 6pm EST in that case, since I'd like both types.

Well, I was in the original thread, and if I remember correctly, Earthi (the spriter) wanted it determined by the laid/stolen time. But TJ might have changed that, I don't know.

I can't believe it took me three days to notice these. xd.png

Well, I was in the original thread, and if I remember correctly, Earthi (the spriter) wanted it determined by the laid/stolen time. But TJ might have changed that, I don't know.

Thanks for the information! I hope it hasn't changed, because that would make things much easier for me. I can't always predict hatching time accurately, but catching at a certain time is simple. laugh.gif

I caught two "lush" eggs and influenced them so i get a male and female, and one Dawn/Dusk egg. Now I need to wait a week so I can breed my waters and magis together to get a Magical Water Dragon

Does anyone know the official name of these new dragons???

The "dawn/dusk" ones are the Day Glories and Night Glories, but we don't know the names of the other two yet.

Well, its official. Lush eggs are attracted to me xd.png I catch them so easily

I also finally caught myself a dusk/dawn egg after a few minutes of spazz-clicking

Edit : for typo monster ninja.gif

Edited by Qualeo

Is it just me or was there no hourly drop? cuz there are only about 5 eggs in the ap right now...

I was 3 min late for the hourly drop and I know the xx:x5 is only one row, so no wonder I didn't see anything...but did one of you see eggs at the hourly drop???

Edit: ok xx:10 worked...

did the length of the hourly drop shorten?

Edited by Da Long

I am sorry but someone said theyre dropping MM dragons with these new ones? Can someone tell me what those are? Sorry.. unsure.gif

So we are absolutely positive now that there is no "deep sea dragon" involved with the breeding for the goldfish like dragon.

Correct?

So we are absolutely positive now that there is no "deep sea dragon" involved with the breeding for the goldfish like dragon.

Correct?

Yes I just bred one with one of my magis and got a goldfish laugh.gif

Yes I just bred one with one of my magis and got a goldfish laugh.gif

Yes but there could be alternate breedings.