TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I'm really surprised that TJ's babies haven't grown up yet! The suspense is killing me! smile.gif

They have about 18-19 hours left.

It's always stumped me how so many of you guys know when an egg is going to hatch or a baby grow up almost to the hour! lol I just got another morning hatchie...yay!! Now I have 2 of them! smile.gif Funny, the one I incubated is still an egg, and the ones I didn't are hatchlings! lol

I was just in the cave and there were only 2 eggs in there! ohmy.gif That's a first! I've never seen it that empty before! haha I also saw that someone released one of their goldfish eggs! Wow, I'm keeping mine...if my dragons will give me one next time...they didn't this time around! sad.gif

Hahah, I just realised that the code of one of my dusk/dawn eggs is 'beep.' (caps messed)

Loving the hatchling sprites, I can't wait to see the adults!

Ok both of the dusk/dawn I had that were laid at 9am hatched dawn - one hatched at 9am and the other one at 1pm, so definitely not like sunrise/sunset. Picked another one at 1pm so we'll see...

Edit: mixed up dawn and dusk, lol.

Edited by Fran27

That is strange! I cought all 4 of my DD eggs in the early morning, so I assume they'll all be Morning Glories...it would be a nice surprise to get a dusk though! I'm usually not on much at night, and would like some of both species, so I better make time to get some at night! smile.gif Although maybe it doesn't mattter....Congrats everyone on your new eggs and hatchies! I love these dragons, even more so than the MM dragons! smile.gif

9am and they hatched dusk? Hmm.

I'm an idiot, I meant dawn.

But yeah, if they worked like sunrise and sunset the second one wouldn't have hatched until 6pm, so it's definitely not it.

I don't have the courage to read all the thread though, for those who got a dusk one, when was it picked up and when did it hatch?

I'm waiting tose tha adults. i bet theywil be beautiful! Hope they will hurry up. smile.gif

I'm getting excited to see what they look like. xd.png

I cannot wait! And tomorrow's Saturday! So I'll hopefully be online when they mature smile.gif

I can't wait for the adults either, it's driving me crazy! lol I just snagged another lush, this one has a different pattern than the first! smile.gif I saw lots of Sunsong and Nebula's too! smile.gif

I grabbed another dawn/dusk egg without thinking, I don't actually want it D: I grabbed my other one at around this time, I wanted to wait until later to grab my second so it'd be the other kind.

Now I'm locked for 5 hours siigggh

so TJ's dragons should grow up by tomorrow?

the lush dragons look like they're gonna be awesome :B

Someone mentioned that the Lush babies had antlers...they look like little horns to me! smile.gif The males look beefy and muscular next to the females! lol **Squishes TJ** Thanks for these, they're much loved! biggrin.gif

The Green Eggs kinda look like a continent or piece of land to me. I wonder if this is another clue to what type of dragon they turn into biggrin.gif

The Green Eggs kinda look like a continent or piece of land to me. I wonder if this is another clue to what type of dragon they turn into biggrin.gif

The leaf on their tails makes me wonder if they're the Bamboo dragons.

Finally got two Lush eggs and two dawn/dusk. It feels so tranquil to hunt for them when everybody already got a few - makes it easier.

I'm sad. I cant get the Goldfish Egg yet... I have no magi dragons cause I loathe orange... guess Ill have to grab one or two when Im no longer scroll locked.