TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Woot! I got all but the goldfish, then got a bbs and sunsong from the cave because nobody cared to grab them xd.png

Edited by Mewsong

Im just happy mine are hatching have 2 cute little ones now 1 about to come in the next few minutes these to me are about the cutest little guys Ive ever seen I just love them! I cant wait to go get more as soon as the next one hatches im off and running to get me 3 more yay

I think the lush green dragons are gonna be like the horse dragons because of their feet and back legs.

I just found a hellfire in the AP but I abandoned it again because it was very inbred.. But I got two glory eggs yesterday ^^

Have lush and glory eggs...

have to wait until they hatch till i can figure out whether the pickup timing was right to get dusk or dawn...

Just one more lush sprite and I have all 3 patterns! <3

Still no Goldfish for me...have to wait till next week T_T

So I decided to come to DC after a long time... and this is what I find?

Wow. biggrin.gif

my morning glory hatched :3

I'm waiting on my other three now, cant wait to go hunting again :3

Traded for a lush egg, then went to the cave and caught another lush, a glory, and a sunsong!!! My happiness knows no bounds.

Thank you sooooo much, TJ and spriters!!

~Feathers

That's odd. Both the cave and the AP are utterly empty.

[edit] well, they were for a minute....

Edited by KiraT

the lush hatchies looks like dinosaur babies biggrin.gif

They remind me of deer xd.png

That's odd. Both the cave and the AP are utterly empty.

[edit] well, they were for a minute....

Just wait for 5 days more, till people start mass-breeding magis and waters for goldfish again ninja.gif

I've managed to grab a d/d and a couple of lushes... and a bbw! Finally!

I really hope to get more ModMayhems by the way of this drop tongue.gif

I'm excited to see what the adults will look like. biggrin.gif

I already know what the Glory adults look like, but the other two are a mystery.... unsure.gif

I finally picked up a d/d after being royally locked for the past few days. I also managed to breed a nice short gen new orange egg. smile.gif Now I just need to unlock in a few hours and get a new green eggy and I'll be all set. smile.gif

19 hours and we see the adults ^^

personally i love dusk eggs and that's why i have 3 of them biggrin.gif 2 hours and i can get my gold fish egg (being gifted one) and then i could hunt my 4th dusk egg wink.gif

Edited by Ollie

One lush, one goldfish and one Glory. The fourth egg is an alt lottery ticket. It's a start. Thanks TJ. Should be fun.

dtwrites

My first lush green is sitting on my scroll with a big hole and 3 days and 17 hours left, but still won't hatch. It's so annoying >< At least one of my dawn/dusk eggs hatched and let me pick up another lush green ^^ Can't wait to see the adults!

I gots two of the dawn'dusk eggs yesterday...can't wait till they hatch so I can get a lush green!!

I'm really surprised that TJ's babies haven't grown up yet! The suspense is killing me! smile.gif